Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Criss Angel Mindfreak TK PK

LightningMunk

So I am just watching an episode of Mindfreak (about a magician/illusionist named Criss Angel) and he was doing a TK demonstration in the middle of a full crowd in a mall. He had a random spectator's pencil balanced on top of a pepper shaker and a spectator put a rectangle glass box around the action, and it was standing on a normal table. He made the pencil spin on top of the shaker and it fall off. It was pretty amazing.

linked-image

Then he grab random people's matches. Had a random person grab a random matchbox thing and had the guy put it under the glass plate. And everyone was rubbing their hands saying burn burn burn, and it started on fire.

linked-image

I don't have the clip uploaded or anything, but the episode name was "Premonition". I mean it was genuine as you can get, and this guy is a total nonbeliever in these things. So what's your take on all this? Could it all be just some simple phenomenon if an illusionist could pull it off as simple as some of the videos you have seen?

Edited by LightningMunk

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• nostalgic-star

• The Skeptic Eric Raven

• EtuMalku

• Moonie2012

no but its like, if he can do that with his illusions, dont u think other people have done the same?

no but its like, if he can do that with his illusions, dont u think other people have done the same?

Then he wouldn't be so famous and rich would he? That's why he doesn't share how he peforms his illuisions.

Edited by Blacksabbath

FYI. Criss Angel has stated on many occasions that he does not believe in nor practice anyting paranormal. Boo ya!

Hes just an illusionist- i used to think he was amazing but if you go on youtube and see reveals of how he does his illusions then he is actually a fraud.

Because he claims to use no trick camera work and he does..also he has paid actors in on his act sometimes which i think is low when you go about spouting how you dont use actors and camera trickery!!! lame

He's a witch and will feel cleansing fire at someones hands someday.

LMAO. Burn the witch.

i think cris is pretty cool

I used to aswell until i found out he uses camera tricks and paid actors for his illusions! The fact he claims that he DOESN'T and slags off people who do makes me think he is a hypocritical fraud!!

CLICKY

Edited by nostalgic-star

No way, I personally know Angel and he is the real deal, not an Illusionist, but of course saying he is keeps the Dogs at Bay. We have talked for hours about paranormal existences and real Magick. His brother is a True Vampire and can do even greater things than Criss because of all the prana he can store and manipulate but he will never go public, it would call too much attention . . . . . . psyche!!! BooYa 2 YouYa's!!!

Edited by EtuMalku

No way, I personally know Angel and he is the real deal, not an Illusionist, but of course saying he is keeps the Dogs at Bay. We have talked for hours about paranormal existences and real Magick. His brother is a True Vampire and can do even greater things than Criss because of all the prana he can store and manipulate but he will never go public, it would call to much attention . . . . . . psyche!!! BooYa 2 YouYa's!!!

.......right.

No way, I personally know Angel and he is the real deal, not an Illusionist, but of course saying he is keeps the Dogs at Bay. We have talked for hours about paranormal existences and real Magick. His brother is a True Vampire and can do even greater things than Criss because of all the prana he can store and manipulate but he will never go public, it would call too much attention . . . . . . psyche!!! BooYa 2 YouYa's!!!

So thats why when you watch his show the first thing he says is that he is an illusionist- hmm

I'm kidding people . . . . jeeeez.

I got it. :D And keeping saying Boo ya! :P