Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New Bumper Sticker out

pendora

Dear Governor Palin:

Jesus was a community organizer.

Pontius Pilate was a governor.

Do you see the difference now?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlindMessiah

• MasterPo

• SilverCougar

• Enigmatic Ghost

Top Posters In This Topic

I don’t get the gist of this Bumper sticker is it perhaps implying that Governor Palin should be crucifies or that Obama is the Antichrist?

Sometimes those Bumper stickers just are not very clear in getting the gist across...

Pavot

I believe in god the father the almighty creator of heaven and earth for all that is seen and unseen and In jesus christ his only son our lord--who was born of the virgin mary suffered under Pontius Pilolet crucified died and was buried--He descended into HELL--On the third day he rose again from the dead-He ascended into heaven and sits at the right hand of the cross where he shall come to judge the living and the dead-i believe in the holy spirit-the holy catholic church-the communion of saints the forgivness of sins--the resurrection of the body and everlasting life--Amen.

If I could count how many times I have recited this prayer in my short 22 years it would be countless--I learned this prayer by age 3--never really comprehending the magic I was told to believe in--

Edited by CosmicStar

I don’t get the gist of this Bumper sticker is it perhaps implying that Governor Palin should be crucifies or that Obama is the Antichrist?

Sometimes those Bumper stickers just are not very clear in getting the gist across...

Pavot

It's comparing Obama to Jesus and Palin to a corrupt ruler.

It's actually very clear. Perhaps you aren't very familar with Christianity?

Edited by BlindMessiah

It's actually very clear. Perhaps you aren't very familar with Christianity?

I'm Not comparing them as like that at all, ...as Actually I don’t care to be familial with any organized religions created by Men, both Junior Senator Obama of Grosvenor Palin in my own view are not as Jesus or Pontius Pilate, as far as I can compare them…

Pavot B)

Edited by Pavot

Dear Governor Palin:

So you're in support of Palin? She's tough on criminals. :tu:

Dear Governor Palin:

I’m not sure what this bumper sticker is supposed to mean. I know Palin spoke of differences between herself and Obama regarding their experience/qualifications, and that Palin down played Obama’s experience as being just a community organizer, while she is a governor, but I don’t get the analogy with Jesus and Pilate.

Is the author of the bumper sticker suggesting that since Jesus was a community organizer, every community organizer is therefore like Jesus? And that since Pilate was a governor, every governor is therefore like Pilate?

Is the author suggesting that Palin will preside over Obama’s execution? An execution that Palin herself will have ordered in the hopes of preventing an angry mob?

Dear Governor Palin:

Ummm...yeah I think that bumper sticker made it all clear :rolleyes:

Dear Governor Palin:

Love it!

Dear Governor Palin:

No, Obama was a community organizer, Jesus is God in the flesh, as much as some Dems might want to make us think it's the other way around.

Bill Clinton was a governor too.

Dear Governor Palin:

Nah, Jesus never did anything using tax payers money.

I know something else Obama and Jesus had in common!

They're both Muslim?

Obama's not muslim.. nor was Jesus.

That's appropriate.

Until Palin was announced as VP candidate Obama was being billed as the great messiah. ;)

That's appropriate.

Until Palin was announced as VP candidate Obama was being billed as the great messiah. ;)

Ya, that was getting rather nauseating. What shocks me is someone didn't get my Muslim joke and didn't get the bumper sticker. Have they never been exposed to satire before in their lives?

Ya, that was getting rather nauseating. What shocks me is someone didn't get my Muslim joke and didn't get the bumper sticker. Have they never been exposed to satire before in their lives?

I got it.

But in keeping up appearances that Obama isn't muslim I choose not to say anything. ;)

Obama was never "billed" as the great messiah. The righties derided him as such. Even more telling of the pharasie right when they claim this. And Obama said in his acceptance speech that his campaign has never been about him but about us, the people, who want change from the bad policies of the last eight years. Maybe you should watch it.

Obama was never "billed" as the great messiah. The righties derided him as such. Even more telling of the pharasie right when they claim this. And Obama said in his acceptance speech that his campaign has never been about him but about us, the people, who want change from the bad policies of the last eight years. Maybe you should watch it.

And then he picked Joe Biden as his VP.

Yea, now there's a breath of fresh air. :o