Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What a Fascinating Election!

libertyworld

Never before in America has the extent and magnitude of black racism against whites been so exposed.

...have the slave-master wannabes of Black "Liberation" Theology been so revealed as such cheap & sleazy peddlers of perpetual victim-hood.

...has the western left had it's diseased and sociopathic soul as nakedly bared to the light of day.

...has bigoted media elitism and it's petulant contempt for tolerance, fairness and true diversity been so revealed.

...have the groveling sycophants of MSNBC etc. been such a laughing stock.

...has the democrats' hypocrisy regarding women been so obvious or self-destructive.

...has the difference between Real Americans and insolent ankle slashing anties and ingrates been so obvious.

...has the difference between the two major tickets been so evident and profoundly contrasted.

A dramatic moment in our history this is.

Goodness will come of it all.

Goodness is coming even now.

Want a real eye opener?

Pay a visit to one or some of the forums devoted to Hillary Clinton.

The disgust for the true nature of the DNC and subsequent defection rate from it are something to see.

Profuse hemorrhaging probably describes it better.

A common theme is obvious... "So long DNC! Ya bunch 'o lying phonies! We are outa here!"

Women are waking up and it is good.

Waking up to the fact that contemporary feminism is a lie and a perversion and a destructive cancer on women everywhere.

Real women are back and kickin some major fanny.

It was only a matter of time.

I love it.

Don't just take it from me.

Go wander around and mingle a little.

It's fun and informative too.

Here's a good place to start...

http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discuss...ead.php?t=27551

Edited by libertyworld

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Caesar

• SoCrazes

• Startraveler

• InHuman

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Never before in America has the extent and magnitude of black racism against whites been so exposed.

...have the slave-master wannabes of Black "Liberation" Theology been so revealed as such cheap & sleazy peddlers of perpetual victim-hood.

...has the western left had it's diseased and sociopathic soul as nakedly bared to the light of day.

...has bigoted media elitism and it's petulant contempt for tolerance, fairness and true diversity been so revealed.

...have the groveling sycophants of MSNBC etc. been such a laughing stock.

...has the democrats' hypocrisy regarding women been so obvious or self-destructive.

...has the difference between Real Americans and insolent ankle slashing anties and ingrates been so obvious.

...has the difference between the two major tickets been so evident and profoundly contrasted.

A dramatic moment in our history this is.

Goodness will come of it all.

Goodness is coming even now.

Want a real eye opener?

Pay a visit to one or some of the forums devoted to Hillary Clinton.

The disgust for the true nature of the DNC and subsequent defection rate from it are something to see.

Profuse hemorrhaging probably describes it better.

A common theme is obvious... "So long DNC! Ya bunch 'o lying phonies! We are outa here!"

Women are waking up and it is good.

Waking up to the fact that contemporary feminism is a lie and a perversion and a destructive cancer on women everywhere.

Real women are back and kickin some major fanny.

It was only a matter of time.

I love it.

Don't just take it from me.

Go wander around and mingle a little.

It's fun and informative too.

Here's a good place to start...

http://www.hillaryclintonforum.net/discuss...ead.php?t=27551

There aren't too many people that I know that are voting for a gender nor a race. For those that do, go back to school and get your GED. Education will help you learn about the real issues.

There aren't too many people that I know that are voting for a gender nor a race. For those that do, go back to school and get your GED. Education will help you learn about the real issues.

It seems to me that 90% of African Americans voting for a Obama is a bit strange. it seems to me that Liberals care more about putting people in groups, making them victims and targeting these groups with laws that help just those groups.

Does it seem strange to you that Gore took 90% of the black vote and Kerry 88%? I assume it's because they were both black men, too.

It seems to me that 90% of African Americans voting for a Obama is a bit strange. it seems to me that Liberals care more about putting people in groups, making them victims and targeting these groups with laws that help just those groups.

Democrats always had more of the black vote since the civil rights days eh...

Does it seem strange to you that the number of black turnout is almosat doubled

I love a teachable math moment. "Doubled" means an increase of 100% (i.e. take an amount equal to what you start with and tack it on). An increase of 8% in the black vote--I assume you're talking about turnout in the primaries this year--is thus not almost doubling. The 42% increase in the Latino vote and 52% increase in the 18-29 demographic are also not quite "almost doubled." But they're closer.

Edited by Startraveler

I love a teachable math moment. "Doubled" means an increase of 100% (i.e. take an amount equal to what you start with and tack it on). An increase of 8% in the black vote--I assume you're talking about turnout in the primaries this year--is thus not almost doubling. The 42% increase in the Latino vote and 52% increase in the 18-29 demographic are also not quite "almost doubled." But they're closer.

If Obama was white Hilary would be the democratic ticket

And you base that on what? More of your embarrassingly flawed numerical analysis?

They may be above race and or gender but voting for a party that is obviosly the opposite of what they claim must also be considered uneducated or ignorant right? I think the point is that the fact that Sarah Palin has been demonized by the left leaning organizations such as NOW shows they are actually not what they say. Here a woman from a small town succeeds in becoming city councilwoman, Mayor, Governor of the state and now a nominee for VP of the USA, yet is demonized by an organization that she should be held high by, as an example of women overcoming the boundaries and indeed the glass cieling of sexism, but instead is lambasted shows they are NOT for women. They are for some women, gay women, women that want abortions etc, but not actual accomplished women who are doing the real work for women as a gender.

I think the point is that the fact that Sarah Palin has been demonized by the left leaning organizations such as NOW shows they are actually not what they say. . . . They are for some women, gay women, women that want abortions etc, but not actual accomplished women who are doing the real work for women as a gender.

Yeah, no sh-t. Take a look at their website. There's a bar on the side that lists their issues: Reproductive Rights, Economic Justice, Ending Sex Discrimination, Lesbian Rights, Promoting Diversity & Ending Racism, Violence Against Women. You know, things generally classed as "women's issues." What has Palin done on any of those fronts?

Edited by Startraveler

Yeah, no sh-t. Take a look at their website. There's a bar on the side that lists their issues: Reproductive Rights, Economic Justice, Ending Sex Discrimination, Lesbian Rights, Promoting Diversity & Ending Racism, Violence Against Women. You know, things generally classed as "women's issues." What has Palin done on any of those fronts?

So are you saying she has to support these issues to be pro woman?

So are you saying she has to support these issues to be pro woman?

The only "pro women" I know worked the sois in Thailand and the corners in Juarez. Seriously though, all women have different opinions about the issues. To say you are a pro woman doesn't necessarily "pigeon hole" you as a right-to-choose person.

The only "pro women" I know worked the sois in Thailand and the corners in Juarez. Seriously though, all women have different opinions about the issues. To say you are a pro woman doesn't necessarily "pigeon hole" you as a right-to-choose person.

I think the issues that matter most in this election are the economy and if you look at what was done in Alaska like taking on oil companies, 1200 dollar tax rebates to the tax payers due to the rise in oil and fighting corruption she did a really good job. I think if we could drill offshore oil platforms it would give this economy a jolt, more jobs, cheaper oil and a stable dollar, along with more nuclear power plants, we would be exporting oil. I don't think they look at a vp pick or the government to end sex discrimination or to fight for lesbian rights ect

Edited by Caesar

I think the issues that matter most in this election are the economy and if you look at what was done in Alaska like taking on oil companies, 1200 dollar tax rebates to the tax payers due to the rise in oil and fighting corruption she did a really good job. I think if we could drill offshore oil platforms it would give this economy a jolt, more jobs, cheaper oil and a stable dollar, along with more nuclear power plants, we would be exporting oil. I don't think they look at a vp pick or the government to end sex discrimination or to fight for lesbian rights ect

Totally agree!

And you base that on what? More of your embarrassingly flawed numerical analysis?

I have to agree with Caesar on this. Obama has much less experience than many white (or latino) Democrats that would be better choices (and no..I'm not talking about Hilliary either) for the Democrat ticket.

He got where he is (partially at least) by being black...

/but to flip that coin: McCain got where he is (partially) by exploiting about his POW experience..

//Ron Paul!

Edited by Pinky Floyd

Jesse Jackson (et al) seem to have taken a back seat and this kind of "politicking" is less this time around. Now, if we can have a clean voting at the polls, which would entail proper voting mechanisms with a paper trail and a proper count, then maybe the "Liberalisation", as you call it, of politics would end.

Jesse Jackson (et al) seem to have taken a back seat and this kind of "politicking" is less this time around. Now, if we can have a clean voting at the polls, which would entail proper voting mechanisms with a paper trail and a proper count, then maybe the "Liberalisation", as you call it, of politics would end.

He is a joke all he cares about are blacks that agree with his left wing views. just look at his track record with the black panther movement. Obama seems to have taken another way, he seems more of a main streem liberal, but thats just my opinion

He is a joke all he cares about are blacks that agree with his left wing views. just look at his track record with the black panther movement. Obama seems to have taken another way, he seems more of a main streem liberal, but thats just my opinion

I've always been a right winger; however, I believe we need the pendulum to swing the other way...away from big corp interests and back to the regular joe/joellyn on the street. These people are hurting and to have another 4 years as the past 8 will be devastating to them and this country. I'm not saying a swing clear to the left, but a good movement toward it would do this country good right now.

Has Sarah Palin, got more experience in government office than MCain, and Obama?

I've always been a right winger; however, I believe we need the pendulum to swing the other way...away from big corp interests and back to the regular joe/joellyn on the street.

Who do you think provides the paycheck to the joe/joellyn on the street?

I've always enjoyed (in a morbid way) see how when I business reaches a certain size it becomes public enemy #1.

Doesn't surprise me. Anyone who has even started their own business knows from the first day you open your doors people presume you're rolling in money.

Who do you think provides the paycheck to the joe/joellyn on the street?

I've always enjoyed (in a morbid way) see how when I business reaches a certain size it becomes public enemy #1.

Doesn't surprise me. Anyone who has even started their own business knows from the first day you open your doors people presume you're rolling in money.

I agree that business owners and corporations pay the Joes/Joellyns of the U.S. The problem resides in that companies are going to China, India, etc., and not providing any real wealth to the laborers there. People are working in slave-like conditions in many of these places while the U.S. Joe must give up benefits to compete. In a nutshell, there isn't a level playing field and no protectionist measures in place to correct it.

I don't agree with your last statement that people presume you are rolling in money from day one in a business. I've owned three different types of business and was a VP of a small multi-national corporation; from these experiences, I've learned that most people know that it is hard to make money in business. Yes, there are a few uneducated prospects that think otherwise; but, by and large most know your not rolling in it until you've been at it for a while.

Has Sarah Palin, got more experience in government office than MCain, and Obama?

Yes, and you can throw in Biden, for good measure.

That is, she has more "executive" experience, making decisions, proposing and meeting budgets, buck stops here, etc.