Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Olbermann, Matthews Bounced From Election Cov

Caesar

"MSNBC is removing Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews as the anchors of live political events, bowing to growing criticism that they are too opinionated to be seen as neutral in the heat of the presidential campaign.

David Gregory, the NBC newsman and White House correspondent who also hosts a program on MSNBC, will take over during such events as this fall's presidential and vice presidential debates and election night.

The move, confirmed by spokesmen for both networks, follows increasingly loud complaints about Olbermann's anchor role at the Democratic and Republican conventions. Olbermann, who regularly assails President Bush and GOP nominee John McCain on his "Countdown" program, was effusive in praising the acceptance speech of Democratic nominee Barack Obama. He drew flak Thursday when the Republicans played a video that included a tribute to the victims of the Sept. 11 attacks, saying that if the networks had done that, "we would be rightly eviscerated at all quarters, perhaps by the Republican Party itself, for exploiting the memories of the dead, and perhaps even for trying to evoke that pain again. If you reacted to that videotape the way I did, I apologize."

Source and full article

Ha Ha Haa. my question is, why even have these clowns ever covering anything political?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Caesar

• Incorrigible1

• Guardsman Bass

• libertyworld

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just like the clowns that cover politics at Fox News/ Same difference. Except Fox and the repubs have managed to con NBC to do what they can't.

hey even Alex Jones doesn't mind Keith Obermann.. go figure!

Alex was bull horning MSNBC LIVE at the DNC a couple weeks ago chanting "911 was an inside job!".. he was assaulted by a MSNBC employee.. had the cord cut

from the electronic bullhorn but returned back later with a couple more..

linked-image

http://www.infowars.com/?p=4398 (note: The VIDEO is pretty funny)

As another crew took over for Keith Olbermann’s Countdown broadcast, one of his producers relayed a message directly asking that the 9/11

truthers allow his broadcast to go on uninterrupted. Alex Jones and Luke Rudkowski agreed to do so due to the fact that Olbermann was the one and

only MSM broadcaster who was unafraid to report on information about Dick Cheney and staff mulling over the idea of shooting U.S. Navy SEALS in a

false-flag incident at the Strait of Hormuz as a provocation for war with Iran, as the New Yorker’s Seymour Hersh revealed.

Rudkowski declared over the bullhorn his reasons for agreeing to Olbermann’s request– that he has reported truthfully like a real journalist– and Keith

Olbermann himself responded over the balcony with a cue– a big "OK" sign of mutual agreement.

linked-image

Edited by acidhead43

Idiots. Fox News has been criticized for years by all manner of critics (including elected Democrats) for having a conservative bias and being biased in favor of Republicans - yet when McCain and Bush b**** to MSNBC about being too left-leaning, they bend over to accommodate, even though Olbermann is their highest rated host and "star"? I thought that type of craven pandering was generally only present in CNN.

Oh dang!

Those wailing, foaming, gnashing losers were providing such good entertainment!

Guess the miserable anties and ingrates kinda overplayed their hand a little huh?

Seems America recognizes ridiculous groveling prostitutes when it sees em huh?

And the wacko left's flailing apoplectic spasms were pulling the whole raft under.

Memo to insane left: Oh never mind... We're too stupid to understand... Carry on.

Olbermann simply gushed over both Michelle and her husband, after their speeches. The leftists here stomp and pout about Fox, but the Fox newscasters were reserved and honest in reporting both conventions.

As I've mentioned before, Fox employs both newscasters and commentators, and the two positions are clearly delineated. Such could not be said about MSNBC, and they've finally wised to the truth, that their newscasters were terrifically bent to the left.

Good riddance to Olbertool.

Edited by Incorrigible1

Keith Olberman is the main reason I can't watch MSNBC's election coverage. His obvious love for Obama makes me nauseous. Chris Matthews maybe to a lesser extend. But Olberman holds the crown.

I do tune in to see Norah O'donnell though. She's so purdy.

Olbermann simply gushed over both Michelle and her husband, after their speeches.

So did Pat Buchanan. The Lib-rul.

Edited by Startraveler

So did Pat Buchanan. The Lib-rul.

He's not a newscaster. He's a commentator. Thanks for playing. Johnny, play him to the door.