Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hunting the Jersey Devil

UM-Bot

news icon rLate summer is not optimum devil-hunting time. For one thing, the creature tends to reveal itself more often in winter, when the somewhat suffocating Pine Barrens of South Jersey carry an extra sense of dread.

For another, the ticks are murder this time of year. A few dedicated hunters gather instead at JD's Pub, in a strip mall near the epicenter of the Jersey Devil phenomenon.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: New York Times

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• LogicalPiccolo

• ziggy455

• Paracelse

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know,It's quit chilling thinking of what kinda weird *** creatures we haven't seen out there to this day!

But even still people have a right to report it,I think what answer you'd be looking for is people report this thing and we come running because like everybody we just want to debunk what we don't know.

Did i hit the nail on the head :D :D :D

I really don't know that much about the Jersey Devil. But wasn't the first "sightings" of it a super long time ago? Wouldn't it have keeled off by now?

• 1 month later...
I really don't know that much about the Jersey Devil. But wasn't the first "sightings" of it a super long time ago? Wouldn't it have keeled off by now?

no he left New Jersey to go to England in the 19th century... (see the work of Charles Fort)

• 2 years later...

I wonder if the jersey devil attack people or how many of them

are still in the wood?.I don't if something is real or not,but

there many thing in this world claimed it real , mysterious search for this creature in the wood maybe it move else like paracelse say (charles fort).