Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Professor Slams Biden In Scathing Editorial

supercar

There was a president that had a plaque on his desk that said "the buck stops here". He felt he was ultimately responsible for his actions. Times have changed since then, now presidents work hard to pass the buck when there were reports that there were no WMDs(anymore) and no terrorist links, but they go ahead anyway in questionable evidence.

So hey, as I said I am not a democrat, so throwing "but a democrat said"... doesnt work on me. it means squat. If a democrat is lying then they are lying, if they are being told a lie(as they have been by parsed intelligence), then that needs to be dealt with too.

saddam had wmd's at one point. There was plenty of evidence that it wasnt the case anymore, but that evidence was overlooked...

So bush went in with flawed intelligence and a flawed plan. He screwed up from the getgo, from the ground up. A lot of people died that didnt have to. People I served with and cared about. There used to be a time that a man would take responsibility for his mistakes, but not anymore, not this guy...and he has a whole army of people to make excuses for him...

I'm not trying to throw the idea that just because a democrat said this that it makes it right but the flawed intelligence was there way before Bush was elected. Biden used many of the info from the Clinton admin

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Caesar

• Fluffybunny

• Guardsman Bass

• supercar

I'm not trying to throw the idea that just because a democrat said this that it makes it right but the flawed intelligence was there way before Bush was elected. Biden used many of the info from the Clinton admin

You do realize that there was a lot of information that came up that showed that there was not wmd's after clintons time? The intelligence didnt stop, and the intelligence didnt always show wmd's to be in iraq. There may very well have been parsed security to make it look like there was more of a risk than there was.

You do realize that there was a lot of information that came up that showed that there was not wmd's after clintons time? The intelligence didnt stop, and the intelligence didnt always show wmd's to be in iraq. There may very well have been parsed security to make it look like there was more of a risk than there was.

LOL please this is pure nonsense so as soon as Bush was elected they were no WMD

LOL please this is pure nonsense so as soon as Bush was elected they were no WMD

There actually was intelligence gathered that lead to the conclusion that there was no wmd's...but bush.s people decided to not rely on it and instead went for the intelligence that said he did. I dont expect you to believe it(as it appears you already have your mind set), but it is documented. Its out there if you want to read about it...

There actually was intelligence gathered that lead to the conclusion that there was no wmd's...but bush.s people decided to not rely on it and instead went for the intelligence that said he did. I dont expect you to believe it(as it appears you already have your mind set), but it is documented. Its out there if you want to read about it...

Was this information locked away from Joe Biden and other members in Congress?

Actually it was as soon as the United States Military verified there were no WMD that the Bush lied started and the I told you so.

Was this information locked away from Joe Biden and other members in Congress?

You would have to ask biden...I dont know what he knows. its not my day to babysit him.

It was Intelligence information that was gathered at the very beginning of the administration(before the attacks, IIRC) by the cia...they had a person who was on the payroll who claimed that the wmd's were long gone and the programs were broke. The administration opted to go with other intelligence that said otherwise.

You would have to ask biden...I dont know what he knows. its not my day to babysit him.

It was Intelligence information that was gathered at the very beginning of the administration(before the attacks, IIRC) by the cia...they had a person who was on the payroll who claimed that the wmd's were long gone and the programs were broke. The administration opted to go with other intelligence that said otherwise.

So because this one guy said that they had no WMD it was a fact? its so easy looking back

So because this one guy said that they had no WMD it was a fact? its so easy looking back

Thats the problem, it wasnt just one guy.

If you take the time to read a few books and the commission report, it was a lot clearer than that, but the decisions were already made.

Again, bush is not a "buck stops here" kind of man. He is a pass the buck kind of guy. The more you look into it, the clearer it is that there are two sides of the story and it isnt so obvious as bush made it sound.

I cant convince you, I realize that, but I bet that if you were to really look into it, you would be painfully surprised that it is nowhere near the situation that it was presented to the world and the American people. We really were duped, and there really was an active attempt to cover up mistakes. Thats human nature I guess, but an honorable man would have been different.

There are a lot fo books out there on the subject from people that were there in the mix at the time, not to mention the 9/11 commission report. Take the time to read them, seriously...