Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Member Ranks / Titles

Saru

OK, I've changed the Member rankings slightly. Your ranking is based on the number of messages/threads you have posted in the forum, and changes automatically once you reach that certain number of posts. The current rankings / Titles are as follows:

Under 25 Posts : Junior Member

25-50 Posts : Full Member

50-100 Posts : Senior Member

100-250 Posts : Supreme Member

250+ Posts : Omnipotent Member

and if you post over 1000 you ought to be doing my job. ;D

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• Homer

• Jamie

• Saru

Top Posters In This Topic

Gareth,

I'm going for SUPERIOR OMNIPOTENT SENIOR MEMBER - 10th DEGREE. :P

Magikman

LOL :)

Only 76,349 posts left to go then.

;D

Not a problem, although I'm going to have to find a way to teleport myself over to Jamie's house and sabotage her computer :P She's certainly a 'chatty cathy' isn't she? :) Mind you,there's nothing wrong with that, but I can't get my head to stop spinning. The last thing I remember is her posting something about Art Bell riding the LOCH NESS MONSTER over to THE MOTHMAN'S hangout for a spot of tea. :o

The increase in postings is great. I was just telling Homer last week that I hoped things would pickup on the Forum and boom, its turned into Grand Central Station. You could make it really interesting. Now that we know you live close to Loch Ness, maybe you could ship a free, inflatable Nessie to the first member to reach 200 postings! ;D

Magikman

If you make that an autographed free inflatable nessie, then you've got some real competition.

Thats Nessie's autograph Im talking about ;D

Homer

Inflatable unexplained merchandise - whoever heard of such a thing ?  ;D

In regard to the increased number of postings - I come in here every day and find 20+ new posts almost every time. The number of visitors and forum members has increased dramatically. Thank you to everyone who has joined, visited, posted or contributed  ;D

Hi Guys!

I like the new Member Rankings/Titles.  

Magikman you are right.  Im a blabbermouth.  ;D  Its one of my best characteristics.  :)  I do all this on my computer at work.  Just wait till I get one at home. :)(Should be in about a month)  There will be no stopping me then.  

Jamie

Jamie,

No, not a blabbermouth, just very inquisitive. It was a rather feable attempt at humor on my part, I must admit. Actually I'm not that far from you, as I live outside Milwaukee(that's right, a dreaded CHEESEHEAD)!  ;D

Magikman :)

Magikman,

Dont worry.  I thought it was a cute comment you made.  It made me laugh hysterically. ;D

So your a Cheesehead huh.  I love Wisconsin.  I am up in Racine a lot and Lake Geneva.  I havent been up to Milwaukee in a couple years.

Jamie

Magikman, Jamie

I guess that makes the three of us Midwesterners.

I reside in Michigan. Small world.

Homer

Homer,

Where in Michigan?  I love Michigan too.  Im going to Milwaukee for the music festival over memorial weekend.  That should be fun.  My family spends a lot of time over the summer in Paw Paw and Kalamazoo.  It is a small world.  :)

Jamie

Jamie

Hey this world just keeps getting smaller ;D

Although Im not originally from Michigan--Im originally from the Pacific Northwest--I've spent the last 4 years in Kalamazoo, Mi.

Unbelievable, isnt it? :)

Homer

Homer & Jamie,

Business takes me to Chicago(played at a golf outing in DuPage last week) and several cities in Michigan occasionally. Every couple of years I take a weeks vacation up in Gaylord, MI. I'm a golf fanatic and Gaylord is a golfers dream. They have around 50 different courses in the area. I go around Labor Day, the Fall colors are absolutely stunning outside the city. The only problem is Gaylord is similar to our 'Wisconsin Dells' and the crush of visitors is somewhat overwhelming. I even took a drive across the "Mackahakanac"  ;) bridge. Even better than some carnival rides. The reason I go every couple years is because I take the car ferry over to Ludington. I get sea sick pretty easily, so you can imagine what an adventure that is. :P

Magikman

Magikman,

I live in Du Page.  You were probably right by me.  :)  I have only been golfing one time and I was terrible.  I had a blast though so I guess thats all that matters.

Jamie

Magikman

I've never been to Gaylord, Mi. As I stated before, I've been in Michigan for four years, but there is so much I have yet to see. Plus I dont golf, though I know a lot of people who do.

I have seen a lot of places here that are stunning in the fall, with the change of seasons, so I know what you mean.

Homer

• 2 weeks later...

A very human showing indeed!  This is a little depressing for me...it just goes to show how important trivia is to humans.  Does posting nonsense and one liners really give people a buzz!

I thought these discussions were discussions not ego-mania...

sorry, it just hit me that way!!!

Lori,

Then why don't you just concentrate on posting to other threads instead of criticizing others for having a little harmless fun? What has this thread have to do with you, anyway? Just because you live a joyless, lonely, self-delusional life doesn't mean anyone else can enjoy a little gossip and companionship. A good discussion forum allows people to get to know each other, it gives us humans a sense of community. It may seem trivial to you, but then again we have yet to be imbued with 'intergalactic awareness', so only have each other to communicate with. If this forum is too depressing to you, why don't you click on the iwasabducted.com link listed in one of the other threads. I'm sure you'll find yourself more comfortable with that group of people. You can share information about what planet is the best to visit at this time of year, which spacecraft is the roomiest and most comfortable, and compare notes about which alien race is the nicest. Otherwise, just pretend that you don't see our 'nonsensical' posts, kind of like how we don't see yours.

MAGIKMAN

Magikman

Lori might be right after all. If we all just got a little more depressed about being human, we might become cosmic citizens too ;D

However, if Lori just found out that she was chatting with someone else who comes from the planet Dagobah, she just might get a little "ego-mania" herself ;D

Homer

Homer,

Cut it out, really? I'm originally from Ork, that's like one planet over from you. Small cosmos, hey? Nano, Nano, buddy. ;D

Seriously though, I hope she takes the hint and 'beams' herself over to the other web site. You could forgive the atrocious spelling and fractured sentences, but her incoherent ramblings are really becoming a bit tiresome. I'm sure she would find a much more sympathetic audience at the other site. No doubt they would be greatly receptive to the ludicrous stories of 'intergalactic contact' and the process of becoming 'one' with the universe.

Whatever happens, I'll lay you 10 to 1 odds that in a months time the webmaster at that site changes his domain name to "WehavebeenassimilatedbytheAnnunaki.com". Can you feel the 'buzz' yet, I know that you can.  ;)

Magikman

Ok, Mr. Omnipotent Sir, where is my promotion?  :'(

Oh well, I really enjoy this forum. Very intersting stuff posted here. Thank you for creating it.

Dalia :D

P.S. Thanks  ;D

YIIIPPPPPEEEE!!!

I made100posts. Of course I cheated a little, :P but what an ego booster. :D

MAGIKMAN