Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Enough is enough"

Raptor

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Whangarei

• HKCavalier

• Neognosis

• Incorrigible1

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

It's an indication just how far burrowed into BHO's brain is Sarah (lipstick) Palin! Heh!

He'll be effective because, hopefully, as president he won't have an opposing party present at diplomatic meetings that will be creating false controversy and whispering nonsense into the other side's ear just to undermine him.

What sort of diplomatic dream world you livin' in?

Diplomacy automatically pits one party against the other. Not political parties, but negotiating parties.

But, you're also right. I mean, the whole thing is nothing but politics. How is it that anyone has come to expect anything else? That's what I'd like to know.

I mean, our history is filled with example exactly like this - and worse. There was a time when some of our founding fathers were regularly accused of fathering out-of-wedlock children by their political opponents. It was a regular, expected practice in those days.

We've actually come a long way, baby!

Harte

McCain said it first:

If you accuse Obama of meaing Palin, you have to in turn accept that McCain said it about Hillary. Neither is true.

Diplomacy automatically pits one party against the other. Not political parties, but negotiating parties.

What I mean is that if Obama is at the table negotiating with, say, the Saudi's, the republicans aren't going to be there whispering in the Saudi's ear and misinterpreting things Obama said to make him look bad. I don't think we need to be concerned that this comment which is NOT about Palin, but about the same old ideas (the pig) being repackaged as "change" (the lipstick)