Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dozens said killed in riots in Syria

Erikl

Looks like another example of humane treatment of the Syrian government to their minorities. And this country is a member of the UN Security Council.

I guess it doesn't get as much coverage in BBC or CNN as does IDF soldiers entering Gaza to fight terrorists. disgust.gif

Anyhow, I hope the Kurds will succeed in their struggle against the Syrian tyrany.

Go Kurds!

Dozens said killed in riots in Kurdish quarter near Damascus

Edited by Erikl

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wunarmdscissor

• Erikl

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

what kind of response do u want us to give to that exactly?

You don't have to respond if you have nothing to say - just wished to inform you something big that going on in the middle-east (since all the world seemes to be obssesed with what's going on here) that probably doesn't get any coverge in European networks.

We're only "obsessed" because we want to help, the BBC is very objective and probably the most respected world news agency on the planet, there will be plenty if objective coverage about the terrible disastor im sure.

You posted as if you were spoiling for an argument and in such a manner that you were basically accusing us of being biased and its just not the case.

the BBC is very objective and probably the most respected world news agency on the planet

LOL grin2.gif !

You posted as if you were spoiling for an argument and in such a manner that you were basically accusing us of being biased and its just not the case.

I'm not accusing you of being biased, I'm accusing your network stations (and BBC at the top in the english-speaking networks area), although there are many European politicians and academians that are biased as well in respect to the Israeli-Arab conflict.

EDIT: and I'm not looking for an argument here

Edited by Erikl