Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chupacabra

Undeadskeptic

Chupacabra

Oh boy, where do I begin with Chupacabra? Well first of all I'll start with the basics for those of you who don't already know about this badass.

El Chupacabras or just Chupacabra as he is commonly referred to as is a cryptid from Puerto Rico. Yeah, Puerto Rico. I guess when you're out of room in the Congo, and out of good ideas for the North American forests, you make up a cryptid in Peurto Rico. So that's where it came from but it doesn't matter because a few seconds later Mexico snatched it, then the US stole it off them faster than a Japanese horror movie.

Chupacabra basically goes 'round and sucks goats blood. Except that it rarely ever actually sucks goats blood. The only animal it ever seems to suck is cows and the odd horse. Why then does Chupacabra mean 'Goat Sucker'? Because the guy who made up the name had a mental disorder or somthing I guess.

So what does Chupacabra look like?

That wasn't a rhetorical question. What does it look like? Here's a pic:

linked-image

Oh, so it's basically a wolf right? Well take a look at this pic:

linked-image

What the hell is that? Some sort of frog man leper thing? Doesn't this picture remind you of somthing?

linked-image

Anyway the truth is no one can make up their freakin mind about what Chupacabra actually looks like. Sometimes he has wings, sometimes not, sometimes he can camofluage like a chameleon, sometimes not, sometimes he has a magical horn and wherever he prances rainbows and jellybeans appear, sometimes not.

So despite the fact no one actually has a clue what he is exactly, people are reporting him daily. This would count as evidence for most things existence but for somthing as friggin screwed up as this cryptid the laws of logic and reality are just thrown out the window.

First of all, if Chupacabra is going on such a viscious killing spree, why is no one stopping him? Witnesses claim he has a hypnotic glare which prevents you coming close to him, but it's probably because no one has any freaking idea as to what he looks like! Is he a wolf or a lizard or an alien or a man-bear-pig? Who knows! He's Chupacabra!

And surely if he were so viscious he would have attacked and certainly killed somone by now? No. The closest anyone has gotten to being hurt by this thing is the Teddy Bear of a woman in a house in Caugus. What was she doing with teddy bears anyway when there's a Chupacabra on the loose? Why wasn't she crossing the border into America? Because Chupacabra is there too! And another sighting recently cam from Russia! Which must count as proof that he can fly right? Because surely the only possible way he could get to Rusia so quick would be to fly. What other explanation is there?

Then aqain, I am being a bit harsh. At least all of the stories have consistency; they are all BS.

It would be excusable if Chupacabra was somthing awesome like a... man-fish with a rhino horn who generates electricity or somthing, Iunno, talking about a cryptid so lame for so long has actually turned my brain into a never ending loop of lamness! But no! Chupacabra is so lame my little sister could, and has, doodled FAR BETTER creatures with her eyes close using her left hand on a used peice of sandpaper and she is 5!

Chupacabra is so lame he is infecting our planet and causing global warming. He is so lame he is responsible for the war in the middle east! I would prefer to slam my head continously into a wall of nails than keep talking about him!

Chupacabra is prehaps the lamest cryptid EVER. I hope whoever made him up threw himself into a volcano.

I rate Chupacabra 1/10 on the cryptid scale. Yeah that's right, the goddam 'Cryptid Scale'! He is so lame he has made every thing I do lame!

Chupacabra sucks.

~UDS.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Undeadskeptic

• Marby

• OzarkHowler

:tu: Can't add much to that.

Love your Avatar.

"Tom you're so deep in the closet you're finding christmas presents" :lol:

Love your Avatar.

"Tom you're so deep in the closet you're finding christmas presents" :lol:

Thank you. I usually change them every so often, but this one is a keeper. I may never change it.

Tom Tucker: A bit of breaking news. A local family is forced out of their home by ghosts. Who are they gonna call?

Diane Simmons (sighs): Ghostbusters, Tom.

Tom Tucker: No, Diane. Their insurance company. That's just stupid what you said.

Thank you. I usually change them every so often, but this one is a keeper. I may never change it.

Tom Tucker: A bit of breaking news. A local family is forced out of their home by ghosts. Who are they gonna call?

Diane Simmons (sighs): Ghostbusters, Tom.

Tom Tucker: No, Diane. Their insurance company. That's just stupid what you said.

:lol: That episode was on tonight, but you're in the UK so nah. Is it just me or is Diane Agent.Scully?

:lol: That episode was on tonight, but you're in the UK so nah. Is it just me or is Diane Agent.Scully?

LOL! We get them at 11 and 11:30 every week night. Haven't seen new ones in forever, though! Not since I left the States!

And you know what? You're right. She does look like Scully!

Seems like people are seeing lots of therianthropes and calling them chupacabra for lack of a better label.

LOL! We get them at 11 and 11:30 every week night. Haven't seen new ones in forever, though! Not since I left the States!

And you know what? You're right. She does look like Scully!

11 and 11:30? Are you kidding? Here in NZ we get 'em at 7:00 pm! I watch them with my lil sis!

Seems like people are seeing lots of therianthropes and calling them chupacabra for lack of a better label.

Therianthropes?

11 and 11:30? Are you kidding? Here in NZ we get 'em at 7:00 pm! I watch them with my lil sis!

I don't know if they are on at any other time, honestly. I just sort of latched onto the double bill and have them set to record each night. It's very possible that there are newer episodes on at an earlier time, but I haven't really bothered to look. :unsure2:

1.618... I would think that people think that they see therianthropes as well. Just a thought. :)

I don't know if they are on at any other time, honestly. I just sort of latched onto the double bill and have them set to record each night. It's very possible that there are newer episodes on at an earlier time, but I haven't really bothered to look. :unsure2:

1.618... I would think that people think that they see therianthropes as well. Just a thought. :)

Well marby some of the chupacabra descriptions are the same as therianthropes so....maybe that's what the chupacabra is?

:lol: Family Guy is just great, really it is.

Yeah creatures with attributes of humans and animals. An ancient concept.

What makes you so sure they exist?

Family Guy is probably one of my favorite shows. :)

And I have to echo that question to 1.618. I get what you are saying, about them possibly being one and the same, but it just seems to me that there might be a simpler, more mundane explanation.

:lol: Family Guy is just great, really it is.

What makes you so sure they exist?

Not so much sure of existence but people have reported seeing such things all over the world and for a long time...

http://www.newscientist.com/article.ns?id=dn1590

http://antiquity.ac.uk/ProjGall/thackeray1/index.html

http://wererat.net/werewhere.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Therianthropy_%28subculture%29

http://www.geocities.com/schablotski.geo/T...nthropology.htm

Family Guy is probably one of my favorite shows. :)

And I have to echo that question to 1.618. I get what you are saying, about them possibly being one and the same, but it just seems to me that there might be a simpler, more mundane explanation.

Summed it up perfectly.

Cave art is one thing. People have always done this. There are hybrid animals in quite a lot of mythologies. I can see what you are saying if you are saying people think they are seeing these things, but I would need a bit more evidence for their actual existence.

Cave art is one thing. People have always done this. There are hybrid animals in quite a lot of mythologies. I can see what you are saying if you are saying people think they are seeing these things, but I would need a bit more evidence for their actual existence.

I'm quite content with the facts that there have been so many sightings and reports over the millenia as far back as the neolithic.

I'm quite content with the facts that there have been so many sightings and reports over the millenia as far back as the neolithic.

If that's good enough for you, great. I don't buy it. I need proof.

Chupacabra

linked-image

El chupacabrrrrrrra is real you guys, I'm super super serial and nobody's listening to me!

I must agree, I don't understand how this cryptid has gotten the attention or prolonged interest it has.

CHUPECABRA SUCKS

I would add something else, but I think Undead has pretty much covered anything in a manner which was both entertaining and somewhat disturbing. (The man-bear-pig looks strangely similar to the kid who delivers our newspapers.)

Edited by Otterclaw

CHUPECABRA SUCKS

I would add something else, but I think Undead has pretty much covered anything in a manner which was both entertaining and somewhat disturbing. (The man-bear-pig looks strangely similar to the kid who delivers our newspapers.)

Set a trap for the paper boy! We found the chupacabra!!!!

Sorry. I couldn't help it. :)

CHUPECABRA SUCKS

:lol: Live around a nuclear waste dump I suppose?

El chupacabrrrrrrra is real you guys, I'm super super serial and nobody's listening to me!

I must agree, I don't understand how this cryptid has gotten the attention or prolonged interest it has.

Don't you mean 'Thuper thuper therial'?

:lol: Live around a nuclear waste dump I suppose?

Actually, I heard that the public school was built on top of one. That would explain a lot. :blink: