Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Top Ten Out-Of-Place Artifacts

Mystify

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PurpleStuart

• PsychicPenguin

• cerberus

• DC09

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Interesting!  It's strange to think that those stones have been here for a lot longer than we have.  And besides, that kind of puts a dent in the whole idea, And god made Adam, and made Eve...

Oh my god - i haven't heard about any of that before... Has anybody heard about this whether or not this is fake or not... It looks as if i'm gonna have to do some research on this one.

sorry forgetting my manners again! Thanks Mystify for that if you find anymore articles along these lines be sure to give us a shout   :)

PS,

Yes, some of what you see listed has been discussed here before. Here are some links to the threads;

The Dropas Stones HERE

The metallic spheres HERE

The Anikythira Mechanism (probably the only true 'mysterious' artifact in the bunch) HERE

MAGIKMAN

Thanks, have just read 'bout the Dropas stones, will check the other links later!

Have to cook dinner before a starving girlfriend decides to cook me   ;D

• 2 years later...

Very interesting. Some of those items actually coincide with some research I have been doing on the Anannaki. The alien Gods of our said to be first civilisation, the Sumerians.

...and dated to 2.8 billion years old! Who made them and for what purpose is unknown.

I'm sorry, this just isn't true. The Earth is about 5 billion years old, but nothing was alive way back then.

EDIT: Oops, I just noticed the date that this was first posted. I don't think anybody cares anymore. tongue.gif

Edited by babyforrest

thats is a very good article thank you for the information thumbsup.gif

...and dated to 2.8 billion years old! Who made them and for what purpose is unknown.

I'm sorry, this just isn't true. The Earth is about 5 billion years old, but nothing was alive way back then.

EDIT: Oops, I just noticed the date that this was first posted. I don't think anybody cares anymore. tongue.gif

what makes you think it's not true?and how do you know for sure that nothing was alive back then?

I'm suprised they didn't mention the crystal skulls...

MMMM Cool original.gif

i belive there are many mystieries artifacts

Like to know the answers though thumbsup.gif

With all the ancient artifacts that have been found,do any of you think there's a possibility that man has destroyed himself many times?I mean,i watched this one show on tv once where they found a layer of green glass stuff in the ground and they said the only way it could have been there was a nuclear explosion.(i think there was also an ancient battery there too).So,is it possible that man gets to a certain technological level and then destroys everything and it starts over?

1. BAFFLING BATTERIE

2. THE STRANGE ELECTRON TUBES FROM DENDERAS OF BABYLON

3. THE ENIGMA OF THE ASHOKA PILLAR

4. AN OUT-OF-PLACE COMPUTER FROM ANTIKYTHERA

5. FLIGHT IN ANCIENT EGYPT

6. A JET FROM SOUTH AMERICA

7. CRYSTAL SKULL FROM ATLANTIS

8. WHO SHOT NEANDERTHAL MAN?

9. THE INCREDIBLE STONE OF DR. CABRERA

10. MANUFACTURED METALS MILLIONS OF YEARS OLD

Full Article

These are all very interesting.

What are some of your favorite ooparts?

i hope these technology are not from the future or from aliens. if people from the past didn't kept these technology as secret image our technology will be lile. w00t.gif

It definately has to be the crystal skull. Thirteen crystal skulls of apparently ancient origin have been found in parts of Mexico, Central America and South America.

However the crystal skull of Atlantis secrets has been revealed. The Mitchell-Hedges crystal skull was apparently purchased and not found in the ancient Mayan ruins of Lubaantun, in Belize.

But researcher believe that to carved the skull into perfection and without any microscopic scracthes would take 300 years to complete.

I guess there is still a mystery after all.

http://www.world-mysteries.com/sar_6_1.htm

post-69-1079325574.jpg

I knew it!! Our entire idea of history, geology, and evolution is wrong!! tongue.gifwink2.gif

*run away and hide from the six horsemen of apocalypse*

whistling2.gif

Tess Posted on Mar 13 2004, 07:54 PM

With all the ancient artifacts that have been found,do any of you think there's a possibility that man has destroyed himself many times?I mean,i watched this one show on tv once where they found a layer of green glass stuff in the ground and they said the only way it could have been there was a nuclear explosion.(i think there was also an ancient battery there too).So,is it possible that man gets to a certain technological level and then destroys everything and it starts over? 

That's what I was just thinking... ohmy.gif

Anyway, I find the crystal skull the most interesting...oh yes, and the jet...and the computer...well, almost all of them tongue.gif

Edited by MaNgO_gIrL_hErE

• 2 weeks later...

With regard to the spheres:

"The kicker is that the rock in which they where found is Precambrian - and dated to 2.8 billion years old! Who made them and for what purpose is unknown."

So what? All rocks are old. I could go and pick up a rock from the garden and carve it. Doesn't make it a mysterious artefact.

Plus, I thought there were only 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, penguin? grin2.gif

Plus, I thought there were only 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, penguin?

There are 6 in this forum... anyway.. welcome thumbsup.gif