Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Top Ten Out-Of-Place Artifacts

Mystify

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PurpleStuart

• PsychicPenguin

• cerberus

• secondhand

I have a book from 1982 with this stuff in it, it mentioned some of the things on that website. This book was made by Readers Digest and probably as true as they could write it. Also in there were other things, like the oldest living creature (Over 1 billion years old, single cell organism) and a Frog fossilzed for over 6000 years, but somehow thawed out to be still alive. laugh.gif

I have pretty much the same book. As I read it now, years later, I can't help but notice how much information is missing, and how many different items appear that have been throughly debunked.

I wouldnt say thoroughly debunked as there are arguments /faults both ways

there are fossil records of civilised man walking 600million years ago and other anomoly fossil records reported by scientific journals.

i think man as been here a long time,just civilisations have risen and fallen in the meantime.

In my particular job, we use an impression material (silicon like) to take imps of peoples mouths.

If a mould of a 'perfect' skull could have been made, then the crystal skull could have been made by pouring a very hard material into it, hence you get a model.

The mould could have been made on a man made cement, which would be very tough.

What the material used could have been i dont know, but if our ancestors could have used some kind of material.. who knows.

Or it was made of Crystal/Quartz and carved.

If it was made from a mould, then the carving was all done.

Edited by cerberus

All this is very interesting.

I find it very interesting to see that ancient civilisations may have had the principals we use today as modern technology.

A few ppl you speak to say that the boom we have had in technology in the last 50 years, is due to 'reverse engineered' alien technology from Roswell and other such sites like Area 51, where it is supposed is the base of the US Alien intelligence.

Could it be similar that Aliens could have done the same years ago, and influenced ancient cultures?

Those Ica rocks.. they are amazing. They actually describe intricate details of important medical techniques and other things that we struggle to master today.

When you see evidence in Egyptian/Inca/Mayan culture, you see depictions of things that could be ET. Is it possible that we have been visited and those UFO's phenomena that we see today were recorded by these cultures on their wall carvings etc.

For me, the Dropa Stones really do substantiate a claim that we have been visited.

Unless those stones are fake.. imagine if they were true.. whistling2.gif

There is so much we do not know about our past.

do any of you think there's a possibility that man has destroyed himself many times?

i think this is a great possibility and that we may be on the same track... blink.gif

Haha, I agree with the above post. If humans were always as intelligent as they are now, they could even have flown into space and inhabit other planets. original.gif

Another thing to keep in mind, is that all these rocks and artifacts that are dated to millions of years old, might not all be really that old. If the speed of light was drastically faster thousands of years ago, using current methods of dating by using the current speed of light and extrapolating backwards might be all wrong.

http://www.setterfield.org/combinedtimeline.htm

In reality these specific rocks and artifacts might only be a few thousand years old. Then things would make more sense. original.gif But it would also mean the entire universe is also only a few thousand years old also. wink2.gif

More on the changing speed of light here

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...showtopic=14210

there are fossil records of civilised man walking 600million years ago

Proposer - where are these records?