Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will Goodchild's prediction force disclosure ?

UM-Bot

We need to light the beacons so Gondor can answer.

FYI, the beacon at Gondor was lit to get Rohan's attention... :tu:

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaoszerg

• emberlake

• DigitalSentinal

• bee

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

K so with what 8-9 dyas to go does anyone still believe this will happen?

Would this article happen to be written by someone close to Blossom? She is indeed, reaping financial reward from her "prophecy".

Would this article happen to be written by someone close to Blossom? She is indeed, reaping financial reward from her "prophecy".

We've corresponded by E-Mail twice and over the phone lines once. Never met her and don't expect to. In fact, before writing the article, I had never even heard of her. The only thing we have in common is that she channels a Native American and I happen to be a Native American. ;)

I have faith in humanity, but I feel really sad and depressed when I think of those who feel the need to have something unknown come along and put them on their feet, and then have that same unknown being to say, this is how you do things, and then make the world a better place.

Are people that miserable with their lives?

Who said that people feel miserable with their lives just because they realize that a potential race that is much more advanced the us, can help us to be better as a race? I mean, if a race is millions of years ahead of us, they must be much more spiritually advanced than we are. Think of a 5 yr old and a 50 yr old, the 50yr old can teach so much to the 5yr old, just because they have that much more experience and maturity than the younger latter one. Why do we have to be so arrogant and feel that we don't need to learn from someone who is more spiritually evolved than us. Now, this is not really just for the argument of ET's but in general as a human race, i always thought that we are an arrogant species, we can't accept our ignorance. As a race there is always room for improvement, especially spiritually which is more important than anything.

Now about the 14th i really don't have an opinion, i would feel arrogant if i say that they certainly will not come, or say that they will surely show up, because i simply cant prove either, so I will just wait and see. However if they do show up, and of course have good intentions, i hope that we as a race will accept the knowledge that a higher race could offer us, because if we continue on being afraid and choose to blind ourselves from the truth, and just continue to wrap ourselves in our false hopes and false securities, it will only lead us to fail as a race rather than to evolve in something better than we are.