Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Will Goodchild's prediction force disclosure ?

UM-Bot

Yes there will be a lot of people trying to wriggle out of it on the 15th, or many others will simply try and pretend that all of this never happened, and then start again the next time some person comes along and claims that they are in contact with a advanced alien species, who need to contact human beings through a medium instead of just contacting people directly.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaoszerg

• emberlake

• DigitalSentinal

• bee

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes there will be a lot of people trying to wriggle out of it on the 15th, or many others will simply try and pretend that all of this never happened, and then start again the next time some person comes along and claims that they are in contact with a advanced alien species, who need to contact human beings through a medium instead of just contacting people directly.

true. i wonder if aliens know about 1800 reverse will any one here accept a collect call from Antares?

true. i wonder if aliens know about 1800 reverse will any one here accept a collect call from Antares?

Lol.

On one of the other threads on this, people have now started putting her into the same category as Jesus. :no:

Lol.

On one of the other threads on this, people have now started putting her into the same category as Jesus. :no:

How dare they. What makes them think she is anything like Jesus? What has she done? All she has done is scared the crap out of people by pulling a random date out of her *** and claiming all this stuff will happen. People could believe this stuff whole heartedly and when nothing happens what then?

How dare they. What makes them think she is anything like Jesus? What has she done? All she has done is scared the crap out of people by pulling a random date out of her *** and claiming all this stuff will happen. People could believe this stuff whole heartedly and when nothing happens what then?

People have nothing to lose by believing 'this stuff'......people in general are a lot more sophisicated

and sussed than the sceptics/debunkers/disbelievers give them credit for...IMO.

Link>>>

Gotta love this guy.

EDIT....in the space of 5 minutes this youtube link.....NOW is blank/black.

Deliberate censorship? You decide.....it's hotting up, folks....BIGTIME..!

Edited by bee

People have nothing to lose by believing 'this stuff'......people in general are a lot more sophisicated

Link>>>

Gotta love this guy.

Really?

People are running around claiming they know that what she is claiming is true, even though it all seems to point to that she is lying, so you cant all be sussed as you all think you are. ;)

And now people have begun to place her on the same pedestal as Jesus, because she is trying to spread a message of love, and those same people are claiming she is being persecuted like Jesus because some do not believe her and think she is a scam artist.

People are beginning to make her a heavenly being.

Like I have said before, it is becoming fanatical.

Like I have said before, it is becoming fanatical.

I'd be willing to wager that your prediction of fanatacism is more accurate than Blossom's prediction of aliens coming on the 14th. :tu::D

I'd be willing to wager that your prediction of fanatacism is more accurate than Blossom's prediction of aliens coming on the 14th. :tu::D

I really do believe that she is lying and all this will end up like the Georgia Bigfoot. What's worse is that even if this does turn out to be a fake, a week later someone else will probably turn up and make a similar claim, and all those who fell for this will move onto that and do it all over again.

It's like some sort of drug addiction, with people getting all caught up in the in the hype and getting some sort of buzz out of it, and then when it fails they have withdrawal symptoms, and then latch onto the next quick fix.

Link>>>

Gotta love this guy.

EDIT....in the space of 5 minutes this youtube link.....NOW is blank/black.

Deliberate censorship? You decide.....it's hotting up, folks....BIGTIME..!

OK....I'm trying a different link to the same one as above......

HERE IT IS

NOW I'm having a problem with this one. This is getting silly.....

There is more than one video of the one I have tried to share with you....if you go

to the YouTube site....search 'Man Who Calls UFOs'......scroll down and you should be able find one

Edited by bee

with that ufo on call guy are we sure someone isnt letting a helium balloon up on cue?

It's like some sort of drug addiction, with people getting all caught up in the in the hype and getting some sort of buzz out of it, and then when it fails they have withdrawal symptoms, and then latch onto the next quick fix.

There are alot of people these days who get hyped up on the thought that they or the world will perish by some bigger force. Its kinda sad.

But yeah theres always a new tarzo isnt there. If its not her it will be someone else. Im sure this will happen alot as we head towards 2012

It will continue past 2012.

When no aliens show up on 2012, they will only push the date back to something like 2024 or 2050.

You know, the one thing I get from the negativity in here isn't that some people think believers are deluded or pathetic. What I see instead is people camouflaging their own fear of Aliens by ridiculing other people's hopes of having them visit and stay to assist humanity. I really do. I think you negative types are both distrusting and afraid.

Here's what I hope, just so you know where I'm coming from...

I hope massive extraterrestrial craft and/or lightships show up and buzz the living daylights out of several cities across several states for days on end. I hope well over a million people see these craft in broad daylight. I hope news crews are able to capture it all on film and show it in raw form to the world. I hope that the military engage these craft and fail in their attempts. I also hope that people wake up to the inevitable reality that regardless of what we do, nothing we have will make these visitors disappear or go away. I hope this scenario lasts for days on end, making people think about it night and day. And then, once a certain time period has gone by, I hope these craft disappear and just leave. Nothing remaining. Just so we can mull it over and draw the inevitable conclusions; that these visitors displayed absolutely no hostility.

You know what the best part is? I reckon I don't have to hope. I think it'll come to pass - and probably much sooner than the UN's" secret timetable of 2013 or 2017. For the first time in recorded history, a man in Texas this past January saw a monstrously huge metallic craft directly over him in broad daylight. And more will come. Earthlings have been putting off change and getting to know the neighbors for an extraordinarily long time. I reckon it's time soon for them to come a knocking - much bolder and harder this time.

Bring it on, baby...

Edited by DigitalSentinal

You know, the one thing I get from the negativity in here isn't that some people think believers are deluded or pathetic. What I see instead is people camouflaging their own fear of Aliens by ridiculing other people's hopes of having them visit and stay to assist humanity. I really do. I think you negative types are both distrusting and afraid.

People hoping for a race of aliens to come save their butts, are only escaping into a illusion. It's just the same when people sit there and expect some divine being to turn up and wash the worlds problems away, it is escaping reality so that they do not have to come to grips with the real world.

It's okay to hope it will happen, but expecting it too is a different matter and those running around saying it will happen are misleading people.

People hoping for a race of aliens to come save their butts, are only escaping into a illusion. It's just the same when people sit there and expect some divine being to turn up and wash the worlds problems away, it is escaping reality so that they do not have to come to grips with the real world.

It's okay to hope it will happen, but expecting it too is a different matter and those running around saying it will happen are misleading people.

You go ahead and be Superman all you want. I don't care about how others react to an event such as this. All I care about is the visitation itself. And it will occur one day for certain. The timing is perfect. US elections in Nopvember, LHC starts smashing protons in early October, economic disasters looming, environmental chaos strengthening - everything's coming together quite smoothly.

This isn't about being saved. It's about having our heads pulled out of our asses to make us see that we have never been alone, and that we are part of a larger community. Screw messiahs. We need role models - something to show us what we can aspire to become.

You go ahead and be Superman all you want. I don't care about how others react to an event such as this. All I care about is the visitation itself. And it will occur one day for certain. The timing is perfect. US elections in Nopvember, LHC starts smashing protons in early October, economic disasters looming, environmental chaos strengthening - everything's coming together quite smoothly.

This isn't about being saved. It's about having our heads pulled out of our asses to make us see that we have never been alone, and that we are part of a larger community. Screw messiahs. We need role models - something to show us what we can aspire to become.

Oh I am no superman and I would be afraid if aliens showed up and we knew nothing about them.

Also you could be right and one day we may have a visitation one day, but people running around making guesses to when it will happen and then trying to claim that the date they guessed is a fact, are ridiculous and living in a fairy tale that they have conjured up for themselves.

Is everything coming together quite smoothly, or have people watched tv, searched around on the internet and made a story so that people will think that the puzzle is coming together. Like I have said before, I cannot wait when October the 15th comes, because then I really want to see some of the excuses that will come out for when it does not happen.

So we need role models do we. Why don't the ones complaining about what is going on try and become role models themselves, instead of expecting other people to do it. You don't have to become a role model by making up fantastical tales of native American Indian alien spirits coming from space bringing love and happiness.

Like I said, Bring it on, baby. Bring it on hard and fast. I reckon this little old rock needs a good jolt to the senses.

You know, I've been to your website and I find that you are a well spoken individual with beliefs that differ from mine, but I respect that and appreciate the time and thought you put in to your site to explain your points of view...

I am just absolutely gobsmacked that you would say something so offensive as what I have bolded in your comment. There's no honor in sarcastic arrogance. It is your opinion and that is all... Personally, I don't need a role model, nor does most of the population, Christians included, we know right from wrong and we don't need some ET to come and set us straight. My beliefs in God is my choice and perfectly respectable.

If you want to lash out at someone and make changes, I suggest you mail some letters of concern to the scientist and government officials who you blame so fervently for the down fall of humanity. Folks on a message forum have very little say so on what goes on in labs or the ivory towers.

-----------------------

I also have visited that Blossom woman's web site and I think part of her agenda is quick money... that's why she set the date in October.

I looked at some of the pictures on her website and literally laughed out loud at the cone clouds. It's the shadow of a cloud in front of a setting sun or maybe a rising sun, but for sure a cloud shadow... I know I have pictures much like them from 2005... No spookiness nor ETs required, just clouds in front of the sun at the perfect angle.

-----------------------

Chaoszerg!

It's a bird,

It a plane,

Tt's a Hindenburg...

It's Super Chaoszerg!!! :su

:lol:

I agree with your thoughts on ETs. Most of us Don't need Aliens to show us how to be human or humane...

;)

Edited by D is here

It will continue past 2012.

When no aliens show up on 2012, they will only push the date back to something like 2024 or 2050.

I believe the next date after 2012 is 2034 something to do with aliens again from sirus or whatever but yeah

Look I am not afraid of aliens showing up in fact i welcome it. If they are here to help us or blow us up i dont care. What I don't believe in is people putting specific dates to these things saying yes they will be here on this date, everyone gets their hopes up and nothing happens. Like that collider thing a heap of hype over nothing. If aliens show Ill be one of the first in line to offer a handshake. it just gets a bit over the top when people start claiming someone is jesus or something because the "think or believe" something will happen

I believe the next date after 2012 is 2034 something to do with aliens again from sirus or whatever but yeah

When this prediction dies, and then the 2012 prediction dies, I am sure that the bandwagon will move over to that one.

It's Super Chaoszerg!!

I had to give up my superhero days, because I kept being arrested for wearing my underpants on the outside. ^_^

I had to give up my superhero days, because I kept being arrested for wearing my underpants on the outside. ^_^

Bless you little tight wearing heart, That's ashame.

Is there no end to the issues superheroes have to face.

I bet you miss flitting about in your cape too.

Da-ta-da-dah! Swoosh! Off to the forums to spread logic and reason to the masses! :lol:

You know, I've been to your website and I find that you are a well spoken individual with beliefs that differ from mine, but I respect that and appreciate the time and thought you put in to your site to explain your points of view...

I am just absolutely gobsmacked that you would say something so offensive as what I have bolded in your comment. There's no honor in sarcastic arrogance. It is your opinion and that is all... Personally, I don't need a role model, nor does most of the population, Christians included, we know right from wrong and we don't need some ET to come and set us straight. My beliefs in God is my choice and perfectly respectable.

Being politically correct or worrisome of other people's views of me has never been my concern. Half of the negativity in here seems to come from people who say we're waiting for a messiah. I wanted to clear that - for my part at least. In any case, like I said, regardless of the October 14th prediction or not, bring it on, baby. Bring it on hard and fast. And a million letters to any group of scientists isn't going to resolve smack. We need hardcore visitation and acknowledgment that we're not alone.

Being politically correct or worrisome of other people's views of me has never been my concern. Half of the negativity in here seems to come from people who say we're waiting for a messiah. I wanted to clear that - for my part at least. In any case, like I said, regardless of the October 14th prediction or not, bring it on, baby. Bring it on hard and fast. And a million letters to any group of scientists isn't going to resolve smack. We need hardcore visitation and acknowledgment that we're not alone.

Nor should you worry about other people's views of you, but there's nothing wrong with common courtesy and respect. Presentation is a big part of getting your voice heard.

I respect your thoughts and reasonings behind your conclusions on this, but I don't necessarily agree with them.