Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Super Human Black Men, From Other Planets

darkbreed

Wee seems Prophet Yahweh's little black men aliens will beat the Oct. 14th aliens:

Press Release: Super Human Black Men, From Other Planets, Will Appear In Spaceships Over Las Vegas, NV

Starting Sept. 11 until Nov. 11, 2008, Prophet Yahweh, Seer of Yahweh, Master UFO Caller, will be summoning UFO flying machines for the world to see via the "UFO TV News" broadcast channel. Shortly after the sightings start appearing, a spaceship will descend on Prophet’s cue and sit in the sky over Las Vegas for three days.

Super human black men, from other planets, are here in spaceships to prove that we are not alone in the universe.

Las Vegas, NV (PRWEB) September 5, 2008 -- According to Prophet Yahweh, "Super human black men, from other planets, are here in spaceships to prove that we are not alone in the universe." They will do this by appearing, on Prophet’s prayer signal, in one of their spaceships over Las Vegas, NV. The spaceship will hover in the sky for three days and all Las Vegans will be able to see it, day and night, before it goes back up into space.

Holy YAHWEH has sent His Angels to the earth to wake up black people of slave descent to the fact that they are the original nation of Israel and not Africans. It was in 70 A.D. that the Romans invaded the land of Israel and sacked Jerusalem. Historians say that they were black like the Ethiopians and were driven out of Israel down into Africa where they were later captured and sold as slaves to the Americas.

Prophet says that holy YAHWEH has determined that the time has ended for the black Israelites to be in the lands of their enslavement. Because of this, He has commissioned His Angels to return them back to their rightful land -- the land of Israel. At that time, Yahweh’s angels will set them back up as rulers of the world from whence they fell into slavery.

Prophet claims that he is in direct telepathic contact with the angels of Yahweh. Through this means of communication, they have given him supreme knowledge and understanding of who they are, what it’s like on their planets, what their beliefs are, and what their plans are for planet earth.

Whole story: http://www.paranormalnews.com/article.asp?ArticleID=1313

Seems we're getting an interesting month coming up ;)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Plainbob13

• badeskov

• 20SEP2008

• darkbreed

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If you watch the video at the bottom of the article, at one point in the video, this guy said "the voices in my head told me to tell you what I can do."

That statement seems kind of wired to me. :wacko:

But thanks for bringing this to us. :tsu:

Edited by Paranormal spy

LOL! Well there goes the neighbourhood!

Bugger me, is this thing bloody contagious?! *runs off to buy hazmat suit*...

Cheers,

Badeskov

Bugger me, is this thing bloody contagious?! *runs off to buy hazmat suit*...

Cheers,

Badeskov

LOL! I was thinking they are here to shipjack the federation of lights ship when they show up. Maybe its a intersteller war. This could be fun.

LOL! I was thinking they are here to shipjack the federation of lights ship when they show up. Maybe its a intersteller war. This could be fun.

Indeed. It might end up to be quite the party in orbit ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

Indeed. It might end up to be quite the party in orbit ;)

Cheers,

Badeskov

I'm putting my money on the superhuman black guys. I think they will mop the floor with these sissies of light guys.

I'm putting my money on the superhuman black guys. I think they will mop the floor with these sissies of light guys.

I agree. These light guys seem way too flowery for that kind of challenge...

Cheers,

Badeskov

I agree. These light guys seem way too flowery for that kind of challenge...

Cheers,

Badeskov

Light guys: We are here to bring you love and peace.

Little black aliens: Who needs love when you have LAZERS! :gun::alien:

Light guys: We are here to bring you love and peace.

Little black aliens: Who needs love when you have LAZERS! :gun::alien:

:lol:

Cheers,

Badeskov

I have to admit that the alien race of "Super Human Black Men from other planets" is one of the better ones I've heard of so far, just had to post this one when I came across that article lol.

It's a brilliant headline!

Super Human Black Men, From Other Planets, Will Appear In Spaceships Over Las Vegas, NV

Oh my can't wait!

:w00t: :w00t:

-EA

Its the spacemans version of a laser.

Of course. I should have realized they would have a problem with one of our earth languages.

BTW, where's mum when we need her? :rolleyes:

so this ***** can't find any other place other than las vegas??

I should call his momma to teach him about geography... :angry2:

Edited by Graylady

Are these lawnmowers controlled by the Yard Gnomes from Alpha Centauri?

Yes... the Yard Gnomes.... from..... Alpha................Centauri?

Why not?

Hell, the Yard Gnomes are invading Las Vegas with Remote Controlled Flying Lawn Mowers from Alpha Centauri.

:D That sounds like an amazing movie :P

Yes... the Yard Gnomes.... from..... Alpha................Centauri?

Why not?

Hell, the Yard Gnomes are invading Las Vegas with Remote Controlled Flying Lawn Mowers from Alpha Centauri.

:D That sounds like an amazing movie :P

SHHhhhhhhh........ Don't spaek of the Yard Gnomes. They have spies everwhere in human form! If they hear you they will come in the nite and rearrange your garden!

Prophet says that he has been instructed to build Temples to YAHWEH with landing spots next to them. The main two will be in the wilderness of Brazil and the desert of America. Yahweh’s Angels will land at those Temples on a regular basis.

Sometimes, after they land, they will come out of their spaceships, go to a podium and address the world’s media and government officials gathered there. At that time, they will make known their plans for the permanent colonization of planet earth. When they get out of their spaceships, the world will see that they are superhuman black men from another planet.

At some point after the public landings start, Yahweh’s angels will bring the holy prophets Enoch and Elijah to Prophet Yahweh’s Temple. The job of these two prophets will be to unify the black Israelites worldwide, establish their government, and cause all nations to return them back to Israel. There they will meet their Messiah at his return when he arrives traveling with 20,000 inter-galactic BATTLESHIPS.

(More from the article)

Does this sound weird to anyone else? Like maybe race war-ish?

And hostile?!

Edit: made the word 'battleships' BIG! :blink: and bold 'hostile'.

Edited by Blondigeist

SHHhhhhhhh........ Don't spaek of the Yard Gnomes. They have spies everwhere in human form! If they hear you they will come in the nite and rearrange your garden!

Ohhh Noesss!!! Not me gardenzz!!!!!

I'll be secretive from now on. Thank you for the warning.

:P