Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Do abilities take a vacation?

Libranaster

Hi I do not usually post here because I do fear my beliefs and abilities may get shunned buuuuuuuuuuut I did have a question that you guys might be able to answer. Do psychic abilities taka a break? I seem to be on a slump. I used to do readings alot even on ebay but lately I have been experiencing a slump that has made me give that up. I am not bragging or anything but I am a good reader in fact I am an excellent reader, it is a natural nack I have and yet now big fat NOTHING! I even started getting spirits through during my readings before I just lost it. Thats not all I have lost there are other things/sense I just don't have at the moment. I did not realise how much I rely on my abilities in daily life till I didn't have them.

What do you guys think is it just a slump or has my ability gone never to return.

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Libranaster

• The Fallen Deity

• SV-001

• solbreaks

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I do not usually post here because I do fear my beliefs and abilities may get shunned buuuuuuuuuuut I did have a question that you guys might be able to answer. Do psychic abilities taka a break? I seem to be on a slump. I used to do readings alot even on ebay but lately I have been experiencing a slump that has made me give that up. I am not bragging or anything but I am a good reader in fact I am an excellent reader, it is a natural nack I have and yet now big fat NOTHING! I even started getting spirits through during my readings before I just lost it. Thats not all I have lost there are other things/sense I just don't have at the moment. I did not realise how much I rely on my abilities in daily life till I didn't have them.

What do you guys think is it just a slump or has my ability gone never to return.

I myself have a degree of psychic ability, though it tends to fluctuate from empathic to clairvoyant--though never to the degree which I would favor.

Anyway, in my research and from talking with friends who possess gifts much greater than mine, it sounds to me like there is something blocking you. It's most likely emotional, possibly stress-related in some way? If this is the case or no I highly recommend that you focus on "energy work" such as chakra-cleansing meditations. Doing so will give you the relaxation you require and possibly even amplify and/or help to fine-tune your abilities.

Good luck! And I hope for your abilities to have a speedy return!

Happy to be of service!

^.^

I think you need to make an adjustment. Energies do not go away they shift. The various skills we have are part of our overall makeup as a person.

We are in a time period where balance is key to many things. In your case I suspect it is a balance between the left and right brain as well as the balance between the devine masculine and feminine principals.

In the case of the mind, a better appreciation for the logical will support the intuitive best. Think of logical order being used to support those insights.

In the case of the divine principals, I would suggest making room for a broader scope of energies. Embrace all that you can sense within yourself without judgement in reguard to its value. There are no bad feelings, only feelings that have not been appreciated by your consciousness.

I hope these insights assist you in some way.

John

I get "flashes" of visions when I experience insomnia. Most make no sense. Sometimes when I'm heavily drinking I also have them. Is this some "force" that interrupts my brain when it's weaker, or could this be jusy some kind of brain malfunction? [stuff like this makes one wonder how crazy some people really are, you know, not just believeing it's their imagination]

even tho charmed was very uninformatible about psychic pheanomena [they would usually give the wrong defenitions of abilities]LOL(i loved that show tho)

they we're actually right about "our abilities are tied to our emotions"

for example, whenever i feel voulnerable or in a state of disorientation, i tend to pick up on people's thoughts and emotions as easy as breathing.

thats because your mind wants to protect you.

and when i feel very angry i am like .1% psychic....my spirit guide told me that my mind blocks everything out in order for me not to cause damage to anyone!

have you been going thru stressful situations lately?maybe traumatic?

i also seem to "lose" my abilities whenever my mind feels necessary in order for me to get something more important done.to direct more attention to it.get me?

do you have anything going on in your life that requires full attention towards it???

whatever the case is, all i can assure you is that psychic abilities never really leave.

just depends on your present emotions and how tuned you are to you abilities.

when the right time comes, they'll be back 100% ^_^

Edited by a MillionLights

bumhawk I think your visions are related to your insomnia. there is probably a spirit or a ghost causing it. maybe a deceased family member who is upset with you for some reason. I used be verys phychic as well, i could feel my third eye when it opend up. sense i moved back with my mom and brother it is gone so i know what you mean libranster. they are not gone forever but how you get them back you are going to have to figure out on your own. use your intuition.