Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Best Paranormal Radio show?

KALASH69

Hey everyone, I was just wondering what would be a few good paranormal radio shows would be?

I keep seeing topics here, but they all seem to be new. I wanna listen to a good established show.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

-Kalash

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NoHo

• JonathanVonErich

• Minister Fortson

• Cephalopox

• 2 weeks later...

I tuned into "Coast to Coast" about 8 years ago and have been hooked on the show ever since. As a matter of fact Im listening to it right now. It airs from midnight till 4am where Im at...dont know about other areas but this show is truly awesome.

Hands down the best show on right now.

Coast to Coast has lost it's edge. George Noory is a terrible interviewer. Ian Punnet is the only saving grace. I do like to listen to open lines on Friday nights because that's when the crazy comes out. I mean, these people are C R A Z Y and George just feeds into it, not questioning anything.

I love listening to the prediction shows after about 6-10 months and seeing how wrong these people are. It's great.

Still rather fond of Coast to Coast Am, mostly due to the fact it's the only one that I am able to tune into unless I find something online.

theedgeam.com - Pretty good

thewatcherfiles.com - If you are somewhat crazy

planetparanormal.com - has some good shows

Beyond reality - With Jason Hawes and Grant Wilson from ghost hunters

I think that coast to coast has turned into just a talk show rather than a paranormal talk show, but I still listen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I <3 Coast to Coast AM

• 4 weeks later...

Strange Frequencies Radio is pretty good.

I know, I know. But we've got Bishop Long, John Kachuba, Nick Redfern, James Randi, Chip Coffey, Mark and Debby Constantino, etc. Pretty darn sweet.

Strange Frequencies Radio Online

The Myspace of Strange Frequencies Radio

Give it a shot.

• 1 year later...

I checked out eerie radio today. I tried to like it, however not serious enough for me. Too much joking and such. Gonna listen to others.

Totally...Coast2CoastAM, but not as much liked I used to since I moved to another apartment. He was replaced by George Noory, but I wish Art Bell returns out of retirement for good. Art Bell still has a hand in the business he help tailored to fit for a global audience of listeners. What a professional he is! I still remember when his wife Ramona passed away shortly after New Years' Day (forgot the year). But while he briefly lived in the Philippines, he remarried and had children with her and came back to "the great American Southwest" of Pahrump, Nev. - "the Kingdom of Nye".

If naming various shows, radio, te, etc, be considered advertising, which is not supposed to be allowed here?

I love Paranexus....i have 30 podcasts on my ipod touch...

I can't find Coast to Coast on itunes....anyone know if there's a podcast of this show ??

Hey everyone, I was just wondering what would be a few good paranormal radio shows would be?

I keep seeing topics here, but they all seem to be new. I wanna listen to a good established show.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

-Kalash

How To Hunt The Supernatural

Monday, Wednesday, and Friday

1pm - 3pm PST

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomizerradio