Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

List some of your EVP's you've recorded

Fatal

Like the title says, if you like to record EVP's, list some that you've recorded before and what they said. And where you recorded it at.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MIKEINNV

• dstenik

• have2know

• Veliska

I posted this way back. It was taken at a service garage, with the compressor going non stop. What does the voice say? JN

It's the compressor relief valve going "baboosh - chuk" IMO. Sounds very mechanical and springy to me.

I think it would be more interesting for the thread if the EVPs were actually posted, instead of just a list of what people think they have heard (or is that what you meant?).

In fact, DON'T tell us what you think it says - let us figure it out for ourselves.

Edited by Moonie2012

Okay~ I'll play. But as for any titles that may be attached to the formate. Well it's attached. This was captured at the Virginia City Cemetery in Nevada. On 12-29-07

http://media.putfile.com/VC-Graveyard-12-2...-dont-be-afraid

I really don't know what to make of that, but if it is a voice I don't think it's saying what it's titled - especially the first part. Is the cemetery by a stream or something? I think I hear frogs or insects in the background.

Edited by Moonie2012

I would just like to add that you guys don't have to have your EVP's saved on the computer somewhere to post. You could also just tell us what it said, or what you think it said.

I would just like to add that you guys don't have to have your EVP's saved on the computer somewhere to post. You could also just tell us what it said, or what you think it said.

I already know what the voice said, as do many others, but I didnt want to give it away. I tried another EVP at the same garage a few days later, compressor and all and got nothing..JN

It sounds repetive and says "dont be afraid." Thats what I hear twice..JN

There is no stream. What we hear is , " I am Jack the Ripper, please don't be oofraid."

I already know what the voice said, as do many others, but I didnt want to give it away. I tried another EVP at the same garage a few days later, compressor and all and got nothing..JN

Well, nobody can really KNOW what it says (if it's actually a voice at all) - all we can do is guess.

Edited by Moonie2012

Well, nobody can really KNOW what it says (if it's actually a voice at all) - all we can do is guess.

The original with the equalizers set and there is no doubt !! On putfile the recording is adequate at best.

It's the compressor relief valve going "baboosh - chuk" IMO. Sounds very mechanical and springy to me.

I think it would be more interesting for the thread if the EVPs were actually posted, instead of just a list of what people think they have heard (or is that what you meant?).

In fact, DON'T tell us what you think it says - let us figure it out for ourselves.

Ok and BTW Chuck died a year ago April, so what was he trying to say? JN

Ok and BTW Chuck died a year ago April, so what was he trying to say? JN

Nothing? I heard a mechanical noise, not a voice. I heard "babooshhh - chuk" - not words, but sounds.

Before you try to tell me I don't know what I'm talking about or I'm not an "expert", I DO have experience with this - I used to work around a compressor just like that every day for about three years, and it was always making weird noises like that - can you claim the same?

Obviously, I can't prove that's what it is - but likewise, it can't be proven it's a voice, either. The only thing that's for sure is it's a sound in a noisy shop.

Edited by Moonie2012

I posted this way back. It was taken at a service garage, with the compressor going non stop. What does the voice say? JN

http://s74.photobucket.com/flash/player.sw...y/GARAGEEVP.flv,

I remember this one. I hear something there sounds male, but I can't make out what it says..

Here is one of my vids...I kinda got scared and left, I wish I stayed...lol

Here is another one...you really have to turn your speakers up it is faint...right before Kayleigh gets to the door you can hear help me...I gasped because I actually heard it

Here is one of my vids...I kinda got scared and left, I wish I stayed...lol

You must have been in the men's restroom ! I had a theory that if Demons could be identified by the animal noises they make and their foul odors, then most men's restrooms must be possessed !

You must have been in the men's restroom ! I had a theory that if Demons could be identified by the animal noises they make and their foul odors, then most men's restrooms must be possessed !

LMAO!!!!!

Here is another one...you really have to turn your speakers up it is faint...right before Kayleigh gets to the door you can hear help me...I gasped because I actually heard it

I definitely heard the "Veliska" and I can't believe I just broke my good head phones !!! LOL Now I have to go buy a new set !!