Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

List some of your EVP's you've recorded

Fatal

I definitely heard the "Veliska" and I can't believe I just broke my good head phones !!! LOL Now I have to go buy a new set !!

LOL...Opps sorry. You shouldn't throw them my dear they are very fragile! LOL

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MIKEINNV

• dstenik

• have2know

• Veliska

I hope this works , having a hard time listening to evps Have to fix something here.. <_<

Anyway this was done last Sept. In my home , in the morning. So it was very quiet , no fans , furnaces running. I don't know the what the air sound is , but there might be a voice. If you hear it , can you make out what it says.

What's weird is the sound/voice sounds the same in reverse.

A_Sound.WAV

I am listening to it now as i type...I do hear a voice in this werid white noise...I can't make it out because the white noise is so loud...I also hear footsteps toward the beginning and at the end...I wish I can filter out this white noise so I can hear the voice....the voice does sound louder toward the end...it sounds male.

LOL...Opps sorry. You shouldn't throw them my dear they are very fragile! LOL

Actually I was just removing them from my extra large head when they broke !!! LOL Problem is ya can't loose head weight !!

I hope this works , having a hard time listening to evps Have to fix something here.. <_<

Anyway this was done last Sept. In my home , in the morning. So it was very quiet , no fans , furnaces running. I don't know the what the air sound is , but there might be a voice. If you hear it , can you make out what it says.

What's weird is the sound/voice sounds the same in reverse.

A_Sound.WAV

Sorry the white noise in the back ground is over powering. It sounds like hand noise on the recorder, or clothes or something brushing on or near the mic.

Actually I was just removing them from my extra large head when they broke !!! LOL Problem is ya can't loose head weight !!

Large head means Large brains

Here is another one...you really have to turn your speakers up it is faint...right before Kayleigh gets to the door you can hear help me...I gasped because I actually heard it

I heard the whisper "help me" louud and clear !! Good One :tu:

I am listening to it now as i type...I do hear a voice in this werid white noise...I can't make it out because the white noise is so loud...I also hear footsteps toward the beginning and at the end...I wish I can filter out this white noise so I can hear the voice....the voice does sound louder toward the end...it sounds male.

I know the white noise is overpowering. I actually asked a question and just held the recorder. The sound is towards the end. The beginning , when I first turned it on to listen , was all quiet. Then the white noise came in and the sound/voice.

Sorry the white noise in the back ground is over powering. It sounds like hand noise on the recorder, or clothes or something brushing on or near the mic.

I agree - I hear something out of place near the end, but it doesn't sound like words or a voice to me.

Wow! I do hear the word Ripper and don't be afraid !!

And the cold part is, that if some of the Historians are correct, he may have been in the area. One of the suspects came back to Illinois, and was arrested and sentenced to die for a similar crime here. But he was rich, and some believe he paid off a few guards, and they executed a dupe, and let him go. Well he couldn't go back to Europe, and he couldn't stay back East. And at that time Virginia City was jumping, and with all the prostitution in the state. And it's still legal here today. So although not probable, it is possible it may be him ?

Hello ... my first post here, I've been reading up on the forum for a bit though.

I have this recording I got recently in my home , wondering if those with good ears could check it out. what "I" hear right after my voice "im 15 then..my name is sarah" but of course im probably way off lol just my opinion.. I hear somthing at 10 seconds in too, but cant figure it out. I have a son named Zander and almost sounds like the name is being said, but I doubt it lol

Its pretty low so make sure to turn up volume .. does sound like a younger voice to me

thank you

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/18/2103775/anm0.mp3

I have one other here.. which says something right after I finish talking , almost sounds like my name lol (which is Akita) but who knows

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/18/2103775/name1.mp3

Edited by dstenik

Hello ... my first post here, I've been reading up on the forum for a bit though.

I have this recording I got recently in my home , wondering if those with good ears could check it out. what "I" hear right after my voice "im 15 then..my name is sarah" but of course im probably way off lol just my opinion.. I hear somthing at 10 seconds in too, but cant figure it out. I have a son named Zander and almost sounds like the name is being said, but I doubt it lol

Its pretty low so make sure to turn up volume .. does sound like a younger voice to me

thank you

http://boomp3.com/listen/17b395ty4_9/anm0

I have one other here.. which says something right after I finish talking , almost sounds like my name lol (which is Akita) but who knows

http://boomp3.com/listen/c12wj5rs2_m/name1

Sorry they are not playing ? It says server error.

yeah I just noticed lol Um, any other places I can upload to besides putfile, because it wont let me register, it doesn't show verification code at all to input, so i have to try something else

hm they seem to be working now for fine... Its been a long time since Ive done this , and when I did I used a site that doesn't exist anymore so now im clueless where to put them lol

edit: take that back, still not working , sorry guys

Edited by dstenik

ok i redid the original links , should work now

Sorry ! I tried again but nothin. It now looks different bu wont play ?? I use putifile. It's the only one I know of.

I was able to hear them -

The first sounds like either a very small child or cat in another room, I can't make out any words.

The second one - I didn't hear anything odd.

Edited by Moonie2012

I was able to hear them -

The first sounds like either a small child or cat in another room, I can't make out any words.

The second one - I didn't hear anything odd.

thanks

well with the second.. it could be nothing.. but its right after i finish talking

thank you

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/18/2103775/anm0.mp3

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/18/2103775/name1.mp3

The first sounds like- What did you say ? I don't think so. Hello

and the secound sounds like- I'd love to think so. Do you have a cat ??

Hah! Do i have some in store for you :D :D :D Hah! Wait till i get back to my house.