Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

List some of your EVP's you've recorded

Fatal

I didn't record this, but here is an EVP a friend of mine captured in a cemetery at Chimney Rock, Nebraska (the thing on the Nebraska state quarter). My friend was the one filming the video, and he is a very honest, no BS kind of person. I have no doubt that what they captured is legitimate. Even though the EVP may not be very spectacular, it's definitely worth listening to, given that there is no chance of it being fake IMO.

Be sure to read the description first so you know when to listen. What you should hear is a distinctly feminine voice say "Johnny". A little follow-up to the relevance of the statement; at the small pioneer cemetery there, a woman is buried who died while on the Oregon Trail. Her tombstone states that she was married to a man named John, and that he was looking forward to seeing her again when he died. Sad.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MIKEINNV

• dstenik

• have2know

• Veliska

OMG that was a great EVP...it shivers my spine when the spirit calls by name.. :unsure2:

I have had it done so many times you would think ya get used to it. But I never do !!! LOL It does the same thing to me. I wounder how they know our names ???

I didn't record this, but here is an EVP a friend of mine captured in a cemetery at Chimney Rock, Nebraska (the thing on the Nebraska state quarter). My friend was the one filming the video, and he is a very honest, no BS kind of person. I have no doubt that what they captured is legitimate. Even though the EVP may not be very spectacular, it's definitely worth listening to, given that there is no chance of it being fake IMO.

Be sure to read the description first so you know when to listen. What you should hear is a distinctly feminine voice say "Johnny". A little follow-up to the relevance of the statement; at the small pioneer cemetery there, a woman is buried who died while on the Oregon Trail. Her tombstone states that she was married to a man named John, and that he was looking forward to seeing her again when he died. Sad.

That was a cool video and I did hear the voice say "Johnny"..good job..JN

The first sounds like- What did you say ? I don't think so. Hello

and the secound sounds like- I'd love to think so. Do you have a cat ??

Nope no cat & my son wasn't home either, just myself.

thanks for your input

Oh man these EVPS actually kept me up at night...lol. I think evps creep me out worse than ghost photos....what really freaks me out is when you hear them scream. Have you noticed the most common words you hear is help me, go away, or they say a name?

I was never creeped out by them as much as I am now. Since I recorded them in my own home, I don't even want to listen to the ones on the forum.

btw - Hello right back at you Veliska. :D

I was but only for a short while, here you go :D

Very cool !!!! The secound one sounds like 3-30 secounds. And then can you play with my dog. Was that one of the investigators ? It was pretty loud.

Yeah, its one thing to hear others.. but quite something else from your own home xD can be unsettling sometimes for sure lol but I think the ones that make me nervous are the negative ones, sometimes gives me goosebumps and have to stop lol Not exactly evil, but just not nice lol

Yeah, its one thing to hear others.. but quite something else from your own home xD can be unsettling sometimes for sure lol but I think the ones that make me nervous are the negative ones, sometimes gives me goosebumps and have to stop lol Not exactly evil, but just not nice lol

After moving into a new apt. a fellow investigator claimed he saw the spirit of a young girl. Another investigator Bruce dropped by and was hit by an unseen force in the lower back. When Ed lifted Bruce's shirt he noted what appeared to be a fist mark about the size of a child's hand. The following was recorded directly after the incident. Ed is the one talking.

http://media.putfile.com/I-couldnt-help-my-self

I was never creeped out by them as much as I am now. Since I recorded them in my own home, I don't even want to listen to the ones on the forum.

btw - Hello right back at you Veliska. :D

After moving into a new apt. a fellow investigator claimed he saw the spirit of a young girl. Another investigator Bruce dropped by and was hit by an unseen force in the lower back. When Ed lifted Bruce's shirt he noted what appeared to be a fist mark about the size of a child's hand. The following was recorded directly after the incident. Ed is the one talking.

:owhoa! Man I should spank that ghost child....lmao

Did you check the new one I posted to Vileska on post 32 ?

Listened a few times. In a way it sounds like "Mike, Can you hear me?" What do you think ?

Anyway it's loud and very clear...What kind of recorder do you use , mine is ...not so good. It's just a cheap one and getting old....time to up-grade.

Hello ... my first post here, I've been reading up on the forum for a bit though.

I have this recording I got recently in my home , wondering if those with good ears could check it out. what "I" hear right after my voice "im 15 then..my name is sarah" but of course im probably way off lol just my opinion.. I hear somthing at 10 seconds in too, but cant figure it out. I have a son named Zander and almost sounds like the name is being said, but I doubt it lol

Its pretty low so make sure to turn up volume .. does sound like a younger voice to me

thank you

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/18/2103775/anm0.mp3

I have one other here.. which says something right after I finish talking , almost sounds like my name lol (which is Akita) but who knows

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/18/2103775/name1.mp3

I hear a fast whisper reply to your first question , can't make the word out though..

I don't hear anything in the second question you asked.

:owhoa! Man I should spank that ghost child....lmao

On this one Ed made to comment "Your standing right here arn't you ?" Then 60 secs later he got this EVP it's faint as though from another room, and Ed was standing in the kitchen. But it sounds like the same voice.

http://media.putfile.com/DW_A0039-Im-not-in-the-kitchen

wow, I can see how that would be a bit unnerving lol

Listened a few times. In a way it sounds like "Mike, Can you hear me?" What do you think ?

Anyway it's loud and very clear...What kind of recorder do you use , mine is ...not so good. It's just a cheap one and getting old....time to up-grade.

I heard, " Mike wait, talk with me." the recorder I use is an RCA Digital I bought at Walmart, RCA RP5022A it cost 25-30 dollars and comes with a disk for down loading onto the computer. And I love it. But it is real sensitive. So I do not use HQ on it.

Yea~ it prompted a whole chain of events and nasty EVPs. There was more than the child, and it got live for a minute. But things have settled down, and we have reached an agreement with them. LOL We just can not figure out why there are so many ? The place is not that old and the property has no history ? The only thing we can figure is that it must be a natural portal for them. Until we get a better theory !

I heard, " Mike wait, talk with me." the recorder I use is an RCA Digital I bought at Walmart, RCA RP5022A it cost 25-30 dollars and comes with a disk for down loading onto the computer. And I love it. But it is real sensitive. So I do not use HQ on it.

oh for sure.. Ive always used RCA , always had better luck with it

Edited by dstenik

The secound one says, "I'd like to pick one. Yeah" I fixed my head phones. Thats what it sounds like to me either pick or pink. Where you wearing pink ?