Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

List some of your EVP's you've recorded

Fatal

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MIKEINNV

• dstenik

• have2know

• Veliska

Hay you have great taste !! LOL

lol! hm well when I first started with this way back I had this other RCA one that I found and was a bit better, but somehow just disappeared, oddly.. no clue what could have happened, I always had it in the same spot lol Couldn't find that model again, but this one I have now is still good, and refuse to go with any other because of what you said, being pretty sensitive and all ;)

and with you're other comment.. yea actually i was wearing a bit of pink rofl

did you get a chance to check out this recording? posted it a couple pages back lol its more louder and one of the better ones I got recently

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/18/2103775/female.mp3

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/18/2103775/femaleamp.mp3

Edited by dstenik

lol! hm well when I first started with this way back I had this other RCA one that I found and was a bit better, but somehow just disappeared, oddly.. no clue what could have happened, I always had it in the same spot lol Couldn't find that model again, but this one I have now is still good, and refuse to go with any other because of what you said, being pretty sensitive and all ;)

and with you're other comment.. yea actually i was wearing a bit of pink rofl

did you get a chance to check out this recording? posted it a couple pages back lol its more louder and one of the better ones I got recently

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/18/2103775/female.mp3

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/18/2103775/femaleamp.mp3

It sounds as though it is saying "I hit you !" and as though you had reacted to something ?

It sounds as though it is saying "I hit you !" and as though you had reacted to something ?

Yeah it does actually lol.. did you hear something near the end? sounded like go home , or im home ..not sure but pretty good volume I thought lol theres no human voices in the recording

oh for sure.. Ive always used RCA , always had better luck with it

I like the pink one ? Or I'd like to pick one. ? I will let you choose. It sounded to me like it was making a comment, and not answering a question.

I like the pink one ? Or I'd like to pick one. ? I will let you choose. It sounded to me like it was making a comment, and not answering a question.

Rofl! i listened to it again and I think it definitely could be "i like the pink one" with what I was wearing.. I went to go look at it, and it would make sense lol , but yeah really sounds like something similar.. I've never been good at all trying to figure them out LOL especially when they are fast you know

Rofl! i listened to it again and I think it definitely could be "i like the pink one" with what I was wearing.. I went to go look at it, and it would make sense lol , but yeah really sounds like something similar.. I've never been good at all trying to figure them out LOL especially when they are fast you know

You will get better with time. Real EVPs come in at under 300Hz. And we are not used to hearing language at that frequency, so it takes a minute to train our ears. The more ya do the better you will get. Do you have editing software ?

You will get better with time. Real EVPs come in at under 300Hz. And we are not used to hearing language at that frequency, so it takes a minute to train our ears. The more ya do the better you will get. Do you have editing software ?

Yeah actually I have one from adobe, I won it with an evp I sent in awhile back lol I think it was from the "haunted voices" website , I'm not too sure at the moment though , was a long time ago

I'm not the best with using it , that's the tricky part lol

Edited by dstenik

Yeah actually I have one from adobe, I won it with an evp I sent in awhile back lol I think it was from the "haunted voices" website , I'm not too sure at the moment though , was a long time ago

I'm not the best with using it , that's the tricky part lol

At least you are able to cut the EVPs. That's more than some.I use Audacity. It's a free down load, and it works really well. It has a feature that allows you to slow or speed the EVP up or down. I just played around with it until I figured it out. On mine I amplify and high filter. That seems to be all that's needed. Occasionally I will speed one up or slow it down. Did ya hear the jack the ripper one I posted earlier ?

Yeah it does actually lol.. did you hear something near the end? sounded like go home , or im home ..not sure but pretty good volume I thought lol theres no human voices in the recording

I will re-listen hun. I did not hear it. You mean that wasn't you or some one else in the audio mumbling ?

At least you are able to cut the EVPs. That's more than some.I use Audacity. It's a free down load, and it works really well. It has a feature that allows you to slow or speed the EVP up or down. I just played around with it until I figured it out. On mine I amplify and high filter. That seems to be all that's needed. Occasionally I will speed one up or slow it down. Did ya hear the jack the ripper one I posted earlier ?

oh LOL I use that too.. most the time actually, I've used it a lot and had some help with it so I'm more familiar with it .. just still have a hard time figuring out what they really say lol ... and yes I definitely heard the one you'[re talking about, jack the ripper .. I can hear that all easily, excellent catch.

I will re-listen hun. I did not hear it. You mean that wasn't you or some one else in the audio mumbling ?

no, definitely not o.o well the first part right before you hear "i hit you" im not sure, that could have been me maybe? but that last part at end of recording definitely wasn't me lol

Edited by dstenik

oh LOL I use that too.. most the time actually, I've used it a lot and had some help with it so I'm more familiar with it .. just still have a hard time figuring out what they really say lol ... and yes I definitely heard the one you'[re talking about, jack the ripper .. I can hear that all easily, excellent catch.

You will get better hun. How long have you been doing this ? When I first started I couldn't hear anything. Now I wonder if I am hearing to much !! LOL It goes from one extream to the next.

You will get better hun. How long have you been doing this ? When I first started I couldn't hear anything. Now I wonder if I am hearing to much !! LOL It goes from one extream to the next.

LOL pretty much the same here, except I've always seemed to hear something just understanding it was as different story rofl

been doing it on and off for 6 years

LOL pretty much the same here, except I've always seemed to hear something just understanding it was as different story rofl

been doing it on and off for 6 years

Okay well then you have been at it for awhile. Well hun practice makes perfect !! Ya those are the B's and C's they can be hard to figure. Really hard. But you seem to do okay !! I have a thing for EVPs. I do not know why, I am just fascinated by them. And I am always looking for the ONE !! LOL But I also like to go out by my self and get some alone time. Although having a few friends is nice to. It isn't any fun when ya cant share .

Wow, great one.. very clear

Yeah, and it was not any family or any of the three of us doing the session, or any electronic in the house.

Very cool !!!! The secound one sounds like 3-30 secounds. And then can you play with my dog. Was that one of the investigators ? It was pretty loud.

No the 3 or 30 seconds wasnt anyone of us, there was only two of us investigating, me and my friend were the two investigators. The thing was we didnt hear anything with our ears like that at all. But I was the one who said Can you play with my dog.

Creepy!

Great catch.

My jaw dropped when i heared it, i was actually stunned.

Yeah, and it was not any family or any of the three of us doing the session, or any electronic in the house.

No the 3 or 30 seconds wasnt anyone of us, there was only two of us investigating, me and my friend were the two investigators. The thing was we didnt hear anything with our ears like that at all. But I was the one who said Can you play with my dog.

My jaw dropped when i heared it, i was actually stunned.

Okay, cause the dog thing was pretty loud. Good catch !!

On this one Ed made to comment "Your standing right here arn't you ?" Then 60 secs later he got this EVP it's faint as though from another room, and Ed was standing in the kitchen. But it sounds like the same voice.

http://media.putfile.com/DW_A0039-Im-not-in-the-kitchen

Wow. It does sound like the child.

Yeah I think it is saying I'm home as well... ^_^

I have a bunch, but haven't uploaded them anywhere. But a list:

We were recording audio at a cemetery when it started to rain. My girlfriend and I were both recording. We were standing under a tree to stay dry, and she wanted to wander off and take a few photos. I asked her to hand me her recorder so it wouldn't get wet, and a voice whispered, "Not wet... bloody."

I was recording audio in my sister-in-law's house. I was upstairs with my nephews (I was the only adult male present), and asked them what a certain room was. A man's voice--who sounded like he was either mentally handicapped, or at least had a speech impediment--said, "That's my room there."

At an old saloon in a Montana ghost town, I got two EVPs that were really loud--as if it was speaking directly into the microphone--but I can't decipher what's being said. The saloon was tiny (only two small rooms), so I know for a fact that my girlfrind and I were the only people in there.

We visited an old family cemetery rumored to be haunted. Just as we reached the cemetery, I saw what looked like a white blob rush toward us, and my girlfriend (who is psychic, but mostly untrained) suddenly became extremely nauseous and got a really nasty headache. I don't think it was an attack--I think that whatever it was really wanted to communicate, but it was the equivalent of shouting at someone instead of talking. We got two EVPs--one was a woman saying, "Don't push me away... don't push me." The other was in our truck as we left, a second woman saying, "For heaven's sakes, get moving."

Edited by James Hicks

Yeah I think it is saying I'm home as well... ^_^

To me it sounds like she is saying. "I am not in the kitchen !!" Like she was being a smart a--.

Have this one from today .. interesting, definitely no interference here..its just me and one other person.. you here a male voice say "yep " and right before you here me talking you'll here a third voice a bit lower .. as usual i can't make out what is being said lol all I can seem to get out of it is "i can still see you" but again no idea

first is original .. second i trimmed it and amplified a bit

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/18/2103775/outside.mp3

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/18/2103775/cutout.mp3

Nice EVPs on this thread.

Shanksta! Long time no talk! Yeah like a couple mine are on here as well so yeah lol

Have this one from today .. interesting, definitely no interference here..its just me and one other person.. you here a male voice say "yep " and right before you here me talking you'll here a third voice a bit lower .. as usual i can't make out what is being said lol all I can seem to get out of it is "i can still see you" but again no idea

first is original .. second i trimmed it and amplified a bit

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/18/2103775/outside.mp3

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/18/2103775/cutout.mp3

The first one is most clear. I hear a male voice say, "Yep" and then a female say, "The same so.." and then your voice cuts it off. In the second I see you edited ! But I am also happy you listed the original. It playes on my media player so I can equalize it. Good catch hun !!! I am gonna up load and post a new one today that kinda creeps me out !!! A little girls voice captured at the graveyard saying mommy let me in. LOL I will post it to you, when I post it !!