Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

List some of your EVP's you've recorded

Fatal

damn :blink: someones mad LOL

I think this one is "im P*ssed"

http://www.fileden.com/files/2008/9/18/210...imp***edfxd.mp3

This was collected at Gold Hills Cemetery. We are going there again tonight. I have also located an old abandoned cemetery in Empire that dates back to 1850. It hasn't seen any visitors in some time !! No evidence of the living. And we are gonna hit it tonight also. But we normally get attitude and rock throughing etc.. at Gold Hills. It's always active !! As for Empire ? We are the only ones to have done it that I know of. This is gonna be fun !!

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MIKEINNV

• dstenik

• have2know

• Veliska

This was collected at Gold Hills Cemetery. We are going there again tonight. I have also located an old abandoned cemetery in Empire that dates back to 1850. It hasn't seen any visitors in some time !! No evidence of the living. And we are gonna hit it tonight also. But we normally get attitude and rock throughing etc.. at Gold Hills. It's always active !! As for Empire ? We are the only ones to have done it that I know of. This is gonna be fun !!

Wow.. thats great though .. can't wait to see what results you come up with ^_^

Yea the spirits at Gold Hills have attitude. They are pretty negative !!! Except this one.

Hm , wonder why that is though eh .. you know the history of that area? Gold hills

Hm , wonder why that is though eh .. you know the history of that area? Gold hills

Gold Hills was a mining town founded back in the early 1800's Just below Virginia City, like any mining town it brought both good and bad. Claim jumping, robbery, and murder were the crimes of the day due to the lack of any real law. Hangings and lynchen were common in the comstock. So negativity may be more predominate here than in other places, and there is no telling if this ground was ever sanctified. Our investigation Friday went well. Caught a few things on film. And haven't listened to the audio. I have about 6-8 hrs worth. LOL

Gold Hills was a mining town founded back in the early 1800's Just below Virginia City, like any mining town it brought both good and bad. Claim jumping, robbery, and murder were the crimes of the day due to the lack of any real law. Hangings and lynchen were common in the comstock. So negativity may be more predominate here than in other places, and there is no telling if this ground was ever sanctified. Our investigation Friday went well. Caught a few things on film. And haven't listened to the audio. I have about 6-8 hrs worth. LOL

Ok, will be looking forward to them :rolleyes:

I would just like to add that you guys don't have to have your EVP's saved on the computer somewhere to post. You could also just tell us what it said, or what you think it said.

When I asked if my grandma was around, after about 1 minute of white noise from my deep freeze I got "she's up here"....well my husband lost that phone on which the recording was made. But I have one from my uncle that he says "Look out for me" as clear as a bell on my digital recorder, almost erased.......If I could put it on here I would but I do not know how......

When I asked if my grandma was around, after about 1 minute of white noise from my deep freeze I got "she's up here"....well my husband lost that phone on which the recording was made. But I have one from my uncle that he says "Look out for me" as clear as a bell on my digital recorder, almost erased.......If I could put it on here I would but I do not know how......

You have to have it on a medium that can use the internet or you can't upload it.