Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

McCain's health IS at issue

pendora

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• libertyworld

• InHuman

• zitro1987

• pendora

Top Posters In This Topic

He was checked out a while ago and was found to be in good health.

McCain in 'excellent health,' doctor says

FOUNTAIN HILLS, Arizona (CNN) -- A team of doctors from the Mayo Clinic declared Friday that there appears to be no physical reason why Sen. John McCain, the 71-year-old presumed Republican presidential candidate, could not carry out the duties of the office.

"Sen. McCain enjoys excellent health and displays extraordinary energy, and, while it is impossible to predict any person's future health, I and my colleagues can find no medical reason or problem that would preclude Sen. McCain from fulfilling all of the duties or obligations of the president of the United States," said Dr. John D. Eckstein, an internist who has been overseeing McCain's treatment for 16 years at the famed research center's campus in Scottsdale, Arizona.

McCain has been undergoing periodic examinations there since the 1990s and annual examinations since 2000, Eckstein said. His most recent comprehensive examination took place in March, with follow-up tests this month.

The doctors described a number of health issues faced by McCain, many of them typical for a man of his age but at least one of them potentially serious.

McCain has had four malignant melanomas removed. Three of them -- on his left shoulder, left arm and left nasal wall -- were limited to the top skin layer and were not invasive. They were removed in 1993, 2000 and 2002, and all were declared Stage 0, of little long-term concern.

Source

------------------

Discrimination is an ugly face. Anybody could just as much make up a list of common health problems for a man and skin color of Obama and say that's an issue just as well. Should we be worried that Obama is going to get prostate cancer now because he's an older male so he shouldn't be president?

Edited by __Kratos__

I'm pretty sure if Death DID come calling, that Mccain would fight tooth and nail to kick its ***.

The guys been a POW... age isn't gonna stop him..

Have you not seen his 95 year old mom?

Pretty darn sprightly, she is.

Good strong stock to put it lightly.

As for John, there is more fire and spunk and heart and fight in his broken fingers and arms than in Obama's whole body.

You can see it in their eyes.

You can hear it in the voice.

You can feel it in their spirit.

Obama is spineless in the extreme.

McCain is a survivor and always will be.

The Scots are just like that.

I would know.

Edited by libertyworld

Have you not seen his 95 year old mom?

Pretty darn sprightly, she is.

Good strong stock to put it lightly.

As for John, there is more fire and spunk and heart and fight in his broken fingers and arms than in Obama's whole body.

You can see it in their eyes.

You can hear it in the voice.

You can feel it in their spirit.

Obama is spineless in the extreme.

McCain is a survivor and always will be.

The Scots are just like that.

I would know.

Please, lets not turn this thread into another of your opinion/smear pieces.

Mccain is tough, but based of his flip-flops and credibility issues since 2000 he isn't the most trustworthy...

ooops... mb... I took the bait...

Presidents are required to make their medical histories available.

He has been far too secretive.

You fans of his can blow hot air all you want, but the man is a walking medical rap sheet

My nephew is totally flummoxed that someone so old could be running for president. Its almost cute if it wasn't eerie how he says "How could we possibly vote for a president that will mostly likely die in his first term in office" :o

At least he'll have Sarah Palin on deck. Good hands, my friends.

Hands?

People aren't voting for her HANDS...

You fans of his can blow hot air all you want, but the man is a walking medical rap sheet

Obama has only released a note from his doctor in regards to his medical health I believe. Why not get on him about that? McCain has released over a thousand pages already.

As for blowing hot air, Obama is also a smoker... Which increases health risks tons in case you didn't know.

Obama has only released a note from his doctor in regards to his medical health I believe. Why not get on him about that? McCain has released over a thousand pages already.

As for blowing hot air, Obama is also a smoker... Which increases health risks tons in case you didn't know.

McCain has "released" nothing. He let a few people peek at the thousands of pages for only a few hours.

Go ahead and ask for the Obama records. I'm not a fan of his either.

But I sure as **** don't want to see a person like Palin be president.

McCain has "released" nothing. He let a few people peek at the thousands of pages for only a few hours.

Go ahead and ask for the Obama records. I'm not a fan of his either.

But I sure as **** don't want to see a person like Palin be president.

Why she's the best person out of all of them!

no he isn't. He used to be a bit of a druggie in the past but hey, Bush admitted he was too, and he's probably the healthiest president we had in a while.

EDIT: removed embarrassing statement.

Edited by zitro1987

To the best of our knowledge, he has disclosed his medical record as far as is required. No one needs to know ALL of his medical issues. You're speculating. What has he been secretive about? Please point to something?

no he isn't. He used to be a bit of a druggie in the past but hey, Bush admitted he was too, and he's probably the healthiest president we had since JFK

But he still smoke, right?

A lot of healthy people also die at a young age too. When it's your time then it's your time. I've I've also know unhealthy people to live to be 80 so who know. Look at George Burns smoked & lived to be in his 90's or 100 can't remember.

Obama looks like a smoker.

Please, lets not turn this thread into another of your opinion/smear pieces.

Mccain is tough, but based of his flip-flops and credibility issues since 2000 he isn't the most trustworthy...

ooops... mb... I took the bait...

There was no bait.

This is a forum.

It is a place for sharing opinions.

What do so many people have against opinion?!

If they disagree or the opinion is strong and stinging then it is a smear?

Or propaganda?

Good grief people.

Get a helmet, grow up or go to the kiddie room. ;)

You are better than that InHuman.

More grown up than that. Aren't you?

It's good to have strong opinions.

That is healthy.

Disagreement is healthy.

Educational.

Keeps things interesting and spirited. Helps us all grow stronger.

If I get under your skin by commenting on what a spineless, characterless sponge the greenie is...

That indicates something about you, not me.

Edited by libertyworld

Well, McCain, Obama, Palin, Biden, alll gonna die someday, like all of us.

Vote for who you like.

Enjoy the meal, not whether the table setting is perfect or not!

no he isn't. He used to be a bit of a druggie in the past but hey, Bush admitted he was too, and he's probably the healthiest president we had since JFK

I can't help chuckling a little. JFK was a medical wreck.

I can't help chuckling a little. JFK was a medical wreck.

lol, now checking in google, I feel embarrassed ... i don't know why i thought the opposite.

As someone who liked Ron Paul and wants McCain to lose, isn't it a bit hypocritical in that some people who support Ron Paul say that John McCain is too old to be president? They're about the same age.

It doesn't matter how old you are you could drop dead the day after being sworn in. Oops we have already been there done that. Not only that but the new president dropped dead in a week.

If I get under your skin by commenting on what a spineless, characterless sponge the greenie is...

That indicates something about you, not me.

There were two reasons I had a problem with your first post..

1. We are talking about Mccain and the other candidates health, you turn it into a attack on Obama's character...

2. Just the way to present your "criticism" comes off very rude and annoying, instead of attacking policies, you attack them DIRECTLY (with name calling and such)...