Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Palin email hacking case

Caesar

"Shocking new revelations in the Palin email hacking case are currently breaking. The lone guman angle looks to be panning out. As best as I can sift the information currently, a single user has been identified as the target of the investigation: the son of a Democratic member of the Tennessee House, Rep. Mike Kernell!"

SOURCE

It seems like the liberals will do anything to attack Palin

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• IrishAidan07

• MasterPo

• BlindMessiah

• AROCES

Yes, he should be charged. However, if the emails are on the internet, I want to read them. :devil:

No you cant read them

Lord have mercy on your soul!

No you cant read them

I can't read them? Says who? They're all over the internet right?

Lord have mercy on your soul!

I'm getting sick of you posting this in reply to all of my posts. If you have a problem with me, take it up with me, don't appeal to god.

Rubbish. No different than all the BS fear mongering you get from the Republican Party. Or, by God, that despicable T.V. commercial levied in Tenn. when Ford was running for senate. They all do it. Awful methods are used by both sides.

Do I think the kid should be charged?

Yeah. Drop the charges to a high court misdemeanor and give him a slap on the wrist.

Edited by IrishAidan

Rubbish. No different than all the BS fear mongering you get from the Republican Party. Or, by God, that despicable T.V. commercial levied in Tenn. when Ford was running for senate. They all do it. Awful methods are used by both sides.

Do I think the kid should be charged?

Yeah. Drop the charges to a high court misdemeanor and give him a slap on the wrist.

I bet if it was a Republican we would have congressional investigations. its a serious crime stealing people identity.

"Shocking new revelations in the Palin email hacking case are currently breaking. The lone guman angle looks to be panning out. As best as I can sift the information currently, a single user has been identified as the target of the investigation: the son of a Democratic member of the Tennessee House, Rep. Mike Kernell!"

SOURCE

I don't know about you guys, but I thought the whole thing was pretty funny. From what I heard her e-mails contained nothing of importance. Furthermore, shes obviously not that intelligent if she made a yahoo account which has pretty easy to guess security questions. The guy who did it said that her security question was something like "where did you meet your spouse" and all he had to do was a 15 minute search on the internet and he had access to her e-mail account. Its been all over 4chan for a while and Bill O'Reilly did a fun (as par usual) segment on how 'despicable' that kid is.

Yeah. I heard about this on The O'Reilly Factor two days ago. He was angry though.

He also was going to do a follow-up thing last night. And he did, apparently the hecker will get nailed. And put in jail for hecking. Good. But the website won't. O'Reilly wants the website nailed too. :/

Edited by MoonPrincess

They fooled yahoo into providing them with a new password because they guessed her safety question and the rest of the info needed can be found right on wiki (birth date and zip code).

E-mails aren't that interesting anyways.

Edited by __Kratos__

I bet if it was a Republican we would have congressional investigations. its a serious crime stealing people identity.

Yup, we will have subpoena of a Bush cabinet member to investigate an ACCUSATION that Bush is behind it all.

Which is what Anonymous hope since they know so many Democrats have gotten into hot water for doing just that.

But Palin did not. She did nothing wrong.

You might as well say if she stole a car its a crime.

If she burned someone's house down its a crime.

If she murdered someone its a crime.

Although with all of the wild lies that are coming out of the Obama Camp, I would not be at all surprised to see any of these "what if she mightas" come up next.

Which is what Anonymous hope since they know so many Democrats have gotten into hot water for doing just that.

But Palin did not. She did nothing wrong.

You might as well say if she stole a car its a crime.

If she burned someone's house down its a crime.

If she murdered someone its a crime.

Although with all of the wild lies that are coming out of the Obama Camp, I would not be at all surprised to see any of these "what if she mightas" come up next.

Unfortunately, being stupid isn't a crime, yet. What was she thinking when she made a Yahoo account?

Unfortunately, being stupid isn't a crime, yet. What was she thinking when she made a Yahoo account?

She was thinking that no one would be as low down and dishonest as to break into her email account. But she was greatly mistaken; she of all people should know liberals will stop at NOTHING to find ANY dirt on her, because they would do anything to get Obama in to office.

They are just mad that they didn’t find any scandalous material in the email.

I bet they are even digging through her trash once she puts it to the curb.

I can just imagine the outrage that would be happening if it was Obama’s email that was hacked. There would be a congressional hearing and someone in jail by now.

She was thinking that no one would be as low down and dishonest as to break into her email account.

No that makes her technologically ignorant. As well as it's just not a good idea to conduct state business over external unencrypted webmail services. Government is more important than that. It shows a cavalier (sorry HK) disregard for the serious business of government. The Bush administration is showing the same disregard in their email "system". It's not partisan. It's just wrong. And in Bush's case, illegal.

Conjecture.

Conjecture.

Half conjecture.

"its a serious crime stealing people identity." Very true, and stealing email communications is, in fact, a felony.

Half conjecture.

Noted.

Where all the people who are so upset with unauthorized wire taps? This is the same thing, but a lot worse. It is a Federal offense with malice and the perp should be fully prosecuted.

Where all the people who are so upset with unauthorized wire taps? This is the same thing, but a lot worse. It is a Federal offense with malice and the perp should be fully prosecuted.

Bush did not authorize it, that is why it is not much of a crime. :tu:

Plus, maybe to some it was worth a try just that too bad no dirt was discovered.

Edited by AROCES

Where all the people who are so upset with unauthorized wire taps? This is the same thing, but a lot worse.

Wait, the government ordered her account hacked and then granted retroactive immunity to the hacker? That is serious. I was under the impression this was being investigated and someone would be prosecuted.

Wait, the government ordered her account hacked and then granted retroactive immunity to the hacker? That is serious. I was under the impression this was being investigated and someone would be prosecuted.

Who do you know then that the govt spied on randomly or for no reason at all?

Not the same thing. here - private person hacks private persons email account. wiretapping - government listens without judicial oversite into everyone's communications.

Who do you know then that the govt spied on randomly or for no reason at all?

are you just dense? data mining is the process whereby they listen to EVERYTHING in order to sift out some kernal that may be useful.