Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lakes pulse with eerie noise

UM-Bot

news iconFolks there don’t like to talk about it — the clamor they hear at night in their well-groomed homes on Thunderbird and Britannia lakes — because they’re afraid.

“Some people don’t hear it, but I think many are too embarrassed to talk about it,” said Barb Peet, who lives on Britannia Lake and was more than happy to talk about the mystery. “It sounds like a symphony.

news icon View: Full Article | Source: News Press

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• MoonFox

• Scar

• STIX

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! It couldnt be....FISH?? rolleyes.gif

Hmmm I know when I go camping, late at night the frogs by the lake make these awesome noises that sound like musical instruments. There'll be some that sound exactly like guitar strings, and others that sound just like a drum beating! It's quite amazing and when there are piles of them all making their noises it's like there's a little band playing nearby!

So perhaps the noises they are hearing is something similar. Just some strange noises made by the lake critters at night?

Kinda reminds me of War of the worlds, the musical version. (not in the airy fairy prancing about type just songs)

Remember when they landed on the common of the green thing and those freaky noises that eminated (sp) from it ?

Anyway, You know how there is a belief about pyramids that focus energy. Perhaps a four leaf clover shape has the same kind of properties which is where the luck factor may orginate from ?

You never know, when we ballon up a symetrical shape like a clover into lake size proportions and then fill it with water, you just never know wink2.gif