Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

If you're an animal lover

pendora

WASILLA, AK - Records and eyewitnesses have come to light that prior to announcing her candidacy for the Vice Presidency; Sarah Palin shot a Bigfoot from a helicopter.

A government helicopter was seen flying low over the Chugach National Park with what witnesses described as “a sexy librarian shooting out the side.” Employees at a local bait shop report seeing a similar woman only hours before carrying an infant in a camouflage Baby Bjorn.

The Bigfoot, or Sasquatch as it is known in scientific circles, was found dead on the outskirts of the park, just south of Wasilla, Alaska. Preliminary forensics reports confirm that an adult male Sasquatch was shot in the face with Palin’s trademark 5mm M4 Carbine Assault Rifle.

Environmental groups are in an uproar at the hunting death of a rare and notoriously reclusive species. Efforts to have the Sasquatch placed on the endangered species list have met with repeated opposition from state legislature, since protecting the ‘Missing Link’ could be seen as validating evolution.

Conservatives have immediately rallied to their party’s new star, citing that gun ownership and hunting are indelible parts of American culture. Indeed this point is hard to argue, as John Adams was notorious for having captured what he called a “Skunk Ape” and killing it with his bare hands on the White House lawn in front of a paying audience.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SilverCougar

• Bish815

• Incorrigible1

• Nxt2Hvn

Top Posters In This Topic

Its always easier to be high and mighty with someone else's money.

How little you know about me. =)

WASILLA, AK - Records and eyewitnesses have come to light that prior to announcing her candidacy for the Vice Presidency; Sarah Palin shot a Bigfoot from a helicopter.

A government helicopter was seen flying low over the Chugach National Park with what witnesses described as “a sexy librarian shooting out the side.” Employees at a local bait shop report seeing a similar woman only hours before carrying an infant in a camouflage Baby Bjorn.

The Bigfoot, or Sasquatch as it is known in scientific circles, was found dead on the outskirts of the park, just south of Wasilla, Alaska. Preliminary forensics reports confirm that an adult male Sasquatch was shot in the face with Palin’s trademark 5mm M4 Carbine Assault Rifle.

Environmental groups are in an uproar at the hunting death of a rare and notoriously reclusive species. Efforts to have the Sasquatch placed on the endangered species list have met with repeated opposition from state legislature, since protecting the ‘Missing Link’ could be seen as validating evolution.

Conservatives have immediately rallied to their party’s new star, citing that gun ownership and hunting are indelible parts of American culture. Indeed this point is hard to argue, as John Adams was notorious for having captured what he called a “Skunk Ape” and killing it with his bare hands on the White House lawn in front of a paying audience.

Man your a RIOT!!! :lol::tu:

How little you know about me. =)

Should he want to know more?

I think that there is a whole different world out there that most people are not aware of. Most people live in cities; buy their food at a grocery store, have police nearby, and dont have to worry about much. There are a lot of people in this country that feed themselves from the food they hunt(or catch in a river), sometimes they have to protect their cattle from coyotes or or predators...there are just different ways of living that may be odd for some people. I dont hunt, but I have had to protect my home and family and pets from bear, coyotes and raccoons(yeah they look cute...till they get upset, then they arent so cute...).

I dont go for the helicopter hunting, and I dont consider hunting a "sport" perse, but I understand the people that want to feed their family...

Its a different world and there are a lot of different kind of people in it...

Should he want to know more?

Prolly not. X)

And even still, just because a wolf or a yote or a cougar nabs a cow or a sheep.. that isn't a reason to kill every last one of them. Or any of them. We have enough damned livestock.. And it *is* part of raising them. It comes with the territory. You take your chances. But then again, we probaly wouldn't be having this as such a "oh so horrible" issue if we didn't mow the preditors down, take over their territories, and compete with them for their "natural" food sources. (deer and the like)

Who are you to say we have enough live stock this is how some people make a living. Sorry but some people don't need welfare because they work hard. So others can go to the store & buy packaged meat & veggies. How do you think you get your milk & eggs? Farmers are out there struggling they don't need predators coming in stealing their live stock. But leave it up to jack asses to tell us how & what to do with tour money. Pardon my French.

AS for poachers I personally don't know any of them & I wouldn't care to ether. But I guess it's their choice to do what their doing.