Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PETA Urges Ben & Jerry's To Use Human Milk

glorybebe

If Ben and Jerry do decide to use human milk... :rolleyes:

I think they'll need a new logo... :ph34r:

Oh my gosh, I just about fell off my chair! :)

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fylgja

• Plainbob13

• Michelle

• Sherapy

I've read in many articles that consuming cow milk is not good for humans

as in this article states: http://www.notmilk.com/kradjian.html

however, I guess because I am so used to cows milk It would be rather hard to adjust to drinking

human milk, seems to me PETA can come up with some better options perhaps SOY MILK?

Lets not forget the women themselves in all this, don't they have a say. I mean there would have to be volunteers........

Excellent idea, of course there's gonna be some small minded bigots being childish and crying "ewww!" then go into their kitchen to cook shoat, fasces, and ******* (AKA burgers and sausage). Will these people ever learn to evolve? “Unlikely”. They’ll keep rejecting goodness until they, and all who rely on them for support, wither and die, for not using their brain to sustain their body and the things around them, “Shame”.

Excellent idea, of course there's gonna be some small minded bigots being childish and crying "ewww!" then go into their kitchen to cook shoat, fasces, and ******* (AKA burgers and sausage). Will these people ever learn to evolve? “Unlikely”. They’ll keep rejecting goodness until they, and all who rely on them for support, wither and die, for not using their brain to sustain their body and the things around them, “Shame”.

Now I'm hungry! A nice big burger! :P

linked-image

Edited by Plainbob13

No thank you. :mellow:

Also, I don't see how enough human milk could be acquired to make enough dairy products for a nation such as ours.

Well if they do start milking women for there breast milk, I just want to know one thing.

Where do I have to go to sign up to be a inspector and make sure everything is running smoothly.

IMO I don't think a company as big as Ben and Jerry's is going to take this into consideration. They have been making their ice cream a certain way for years, and I would think that something like breast milk may not be compatable to the ingredients they are using now. I doubt if they will want to go to the drawing board again.. I mean, a month ago Peta wanted to close all the Sea World's and put in animated animals. Could you imagine a bunch of kids wanting to see an animated Shamu...They are so off the wall, that they've come to be redicuous with their ideas...

Now I'm hungry! A nice big burger! :P

linked-image

Christ! Painbob13 that was a Pet Punch and a half... So just how extremely radical is this group PETA? I mean Green Peace goes all out and Ship to ship tiffs at sea< is PETA as Extreme?

Burger... Jesus :lol:

Pavot B)

Well if they do start milking women for there breast milk, I just want to know one thing.

Where do I have to go to sign up to be a inspector and make sure everything is running smoothly.

"Hey Honey, how was work today?"

"Well, you know, same old thing...clogged nipple on aisle three, chapping on the night shift, and that guy...what's his name? Zerg or something...keeps insisting on staying late for some quality control test or something...that guy is weird!"

Yay!!! I love it when idiots let us all in on just how idiotic they are. Makes it sooooo much easier to identify them.

As Bill Engvall says "Here's your sign" :P

"Hey Honey, how was work today?"

"Well, you know, same old thing...clogged nipple on aisle three, chapping on the night shift, and that guy...what's his name? Zerg or something...keeps insisting on staying late for some quality control test or something...that guy is weird!"

Someone has to do it, and I am willing to sacrifice my time to check that everything is firm..I mean fine.... :ph34r:

So just how extremely radical is this group PETA? I mean Green Peace goes all out and Ship to ship tiffs at sea< is PETA as Extreme?

Pavot B)

They are worse...type in 'PETA idiots' and see what all pops up.

Yea they are some nut jobs. They rank right up there with the E.L.F fruitcakes.

Anyone want a steak?

linked-image

Yea they are some nut jobs. They rank right up there with the E.L.F fruitcakes.

Anyone want a steak?

linked-image

MMMM....

I belong to People Eating Tasty Animals.

That Miss Michelle that did help...and here is what I got from all that out there...

That’s some crazy radical thoughts especially the Bombing of Animal testing Labs, and what does the halting of production of natural Animal and insect resources from Wool from Sheep, and silk from worms and Leathers from Bovine going to do, if all that was stopped, the vinyl and other oil based products would drive the worlds needs for Oil consumption and the Destruction of the Nature Habits and Ecosystems by those oh so responsible Oil Companies would be even more taxed and devastated, where the logic in that? Create a Hostile radical situation to stop a process nut only in the outcome creating a worse situation for the creatures they wish to save for human exploitations…Trading Crazy for Insane?…

Pavot B)

After some of the stunts they have pulled, I have absolutely no liking for them. I think they are just after publicity. When Pickton was arrested for murdering all those women, PETA was trying to get an add in the newspapers here in BC that turkeys were the same as the women, since we eat the turkeys for Thanksgiving. I couldn't believe the insensitivity that they handled that, those poor family members just found out that there missing loved ones were killed, and then PETA tries to make a mockery of their deaths-they really disgust me.

I remember that too, and was just sick about these demented PETA idiots! As for human milk in ice cream, no thanks! And my hubbies folks own a dairy farm, and when you run it right treating the cows well there is no suffering involved for the cows at all! PETA has done more damage, and caused more suffering to animals doing things they no nothing about! :wacko:

There was a branch or group of PETA people that were caught killing cats and dogs. It was in the news a year or so ago. Funny isn't it.

They "rescued" them only to discover they didn't have the resources to care for them and were found putting them down in the back of a van. They killed perfectly healthy, happy animals.

They "rescued" them only to discover they didn't have the resources to care for them and were found putting them down in the back of a van. They killed perfectly healthy, happy animals.

Its a crazy world man, really crazy if you think about it all...

Extreme and or Radical Measures’ taken to find salutations is just crazy man, it really is, it’s as the Pro Lifers radicals that go off Bombing a Medical Facility that cures illnesses and do abortions and the Mad Bombers them selves taking lives in killing, it is Trading Crazy for Insane…

Well PETA has its Followers and not all are evil in intent, some misinformed perhaps but it comes down to education in what one believes is right, if the Information is only 50 percent then it is Skewed and bios and thus a half informed follower making a harsh Judgment call or Condemnation, it seems to all goes further in the wrong direction, a resolved and balance in all matter of life for all including the Animals would be a perfect situation…I wander if that way of thinking is a Cultural influenced one at all, without pointing fingers to any, I cannot Expand further upon this thought…

Pavot B)

Edited by Pavot

PETA is nothing but a bunch of pyschos who don't understand reality. I'm not sure if this is true, but is consumption of breast milk by those over a certain age harmful to human health? Also, anyone who condones violence against innocent people (such as scientists and meat eaters) for even casting a shadow on animals (which PETA does) is pyscho. Animals are animals, humans are animals as well, but we are the dominant species. Our natural diet consists of consuming food and other materials (meat, milk, eggs, etc.) from weaker animals, so to think otherwise is unnatural. Should we treat animals with care and respect? Absolutely. Should we treat them as equals in our society? No. Why not? Because they are not our equals. We are superior, they are inferior. That is nature's way. That is reality.

Epic fail.

Hitler believed that the Jews were inferior too.

Nazi