Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PETA Urges Ben & Jerry's To Use Human Milk

glorybebe

its not really a supplement its powdery and it has sort of a cheesy taste , you jsut srpinkle it on a sald or what ever you want .....most definitley check iwth your doc...i am sorry to hear you have issues....

since you ladies are talking about yoga have you heard of bikram yoga its done in 105 degree tempature it is used as a health prevetatve and to correct imbalances inthe body etc.......I can't back it up with science but if you ever get a chance check it out it and let me know what you think ...

It corrected a knee issue i had for a long time, shoulder issues after the first time gone and it detoxifys the organism so it can absorb nutirents and I hear so many stories of people with back problems how its helped, i also had some pain in my right hand and its gone now....

not to metnion the weight loss its unbleieveable how many come in chubby and in no time are thnned down but not a unhealthy skinny but it seems to bring out the beauty in ones body..... .

you want to hear something really weird is my cats beg for the stuff so i put it on their food ...

I love Bikram yoga. However, as I'm really struggling as of late, I'm in a yoga class for those with chronic pain and have suffered an MVA or other injury. My teacher occasionally will do a class with it, but without the extreme heat.

Yoga is amazing. I'm trying to get my boyfriend into it. He's scared to though as he thinks he will break if he does some of the asanas. :lol:

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• fylgja

• Plainbob13

• Michelle

• Sherapy

I love Bikram yoga. However, as I'm really struggling as of late, I'm in a yoga class for those with chronic pain and have suffered an MVA or other injury. My teacher occasionally will do a class with it, but without the extreme heat.

Yoga is amazing. I'm trying to get my boyfriend into it. He's scared to though as he thinks he will break if he does some of the asanas. :lol:

my hubby goes once a week with me to bikram he calls it hell yoga , he runs 6 miles every other day works out etc but says he'd rather run its easier.... ..

my hubby felt it would not be physical enough for him..teehee he was shocked lol ..but he keeps going back because it corrected a shoulder injury he had from lifiting and it hasn't come back and it has leaned him in a few areas he was struggling with ........he also likes the feeling of being detoxified.... :D .

I had to giggle on yours he thinks he will break.. :D

gosh I hope you feel better soon hon ....

Edited by Tangerine Sheri

Radio man on radio here has a name for the ice cream made from breast milk.......... Triple Nipple Rippple

PETA needs to be destroyed. I can't say enough bad things about these morons, and even if I made stuff up, it would probably turn out to be true anyway.

Good Journey.

Kyle Rajasthan.

my hubby goes once a week with me to bikram he calls it hell yoga , he runs 6 miles every other day works out etc but says he'd rather run its easier.... ..

my hubby felt it would not be physical enough for him..teehee he was shocked lol ..but he keeps going back because it corrected a shoulder injury he had from lifiting and it hasn't come back and it has leaned him in a few areas he was struggling with ........he also likes the feeling of being detoxified.... :D .

I had to giggle on yours he thinks he will break.. :D

gosh I hope you feel better soon hon ....

Its addicting for sure. Good on him. We actually have a large male ratio at ours, I'm surprised.

Thanks. I'm feeling MUCH better as of late.

And to Jesspy - HAHAHAHAHAHAH Triple Nipple Ripple!!! Love it.

I wouldn't drink anyone's milk.

That is not right.

It should be fed to their children.

Would you drink someone else's saliva?

or anything that comes out from them?

Same ideology.

I wouldn't drink anyone's milk.

That is not right.

It should be fed to their children.

Would you drink someone else's saliva?

or anything that comes out from them?

Same ideology.

Yup, that about summed up everything I was thinking.

I'd have no problem with kids drinking breast milk. Mine that is, not some other lady who I have no idea what she's been eating, drinking or taking. At least I know my cow isn't going to have a nice glass of beer the night before. Yeah, yeah, I know, there'll be a standard for the cleanliness of the work environment, what that entails, I have no idea.. But no, seriously. Just no.

Kudos to Ben and Jerry reps for their tasteful (hehe pun) reply. They managed to be condescending and notcondescending all at the same time. Someone needs a raise.

I'll stick with my sweetened goat's milk thanks. I think Cow's milk tastes disgusting, but that's because it's not as creamy.

But human.... No way I'm sorry, but then again I think most of PETA are flakes. I'd love to see them do what they preach first. I know one member of PETA that actually enjoys a nice big juicy steak now and then. Used to live next to him.

And he kept trying to convince me that meat was bad when I'd see him have a BBQ every other weekend. friggen hypocrite.

Yup, that about summed up everything I was thinking.

I'd have no problem with kids drinking breast milk. Mine that is, not some other lady who I have no idea what she's been eating, drinking or taking. At least I know my cow isn't going to have a nice glass of beer the night before. Yeah, yeah, I know, there'll be a standard for the cleanliness of the work environment, what that entails, I have no idea.. But no, seriously. Just no.

Kudos to Ben and Jerry reps for their tasteful (hehe pun) reply. They managed to be condescending and notcondescending all at the same time. Someone needs a raise.

I thought their answer was hypocritical and not very well thought out. Logic would say that if human milk is for human babys, than cow's milk is for calves. Drink rice milk or soy milk instead. Bonus: it does not come from a cow's tits. It doesn't have pus in it, or growth hormones, or antibiotics.

It doesn't have pus in it, or growth hormones, or antibiotics.

But that's the added bonus that makes it taste so great :P;)

I am afraid I will have to continue to drink cows milk because it tastes nice.

I prefer cow milk and it's better for you.

So you remember the taste of the milk of your mother. Strange thing, that. How would you know that cow milk is better for you? I am positive that human milk contains a great amount of nutrients for a human to thrive on. Meaning, human milk is better.

The idea, though, in my opinion, is disgusting.

Imagine, a farm of nursing mothers.

But that's the added bonus that makes it taste so great :P;)

I am afraid I will have to continue to drink cows milk because it tastes nice.

Oh barf! I know a lot of people claim to like the taste, but I think it's because they are just used to it. If you don't drink it for a long time, like I did when I developed an allergy to it, when you finally smell it again it smells like something rotting and *****. No kidding. And have you ever seen the underside of a cow? I have. I had a pet cow when I was a kid, and I grew up next to a farm my aunt owned. I would not drink anything that came from that. There's a reason it must be pasturized before it is safe to drink.

Have your ever tried rice milk or soy milk? They taste very different. Some people who hate soy milk will love rice milk, and vice versa. Try the vanilla varities on cereal. It's really sweet and yummy. I actually make rice milk frappucino's that are super good!

Oh barf!

Awww come on now, here just take a little sip of this delicious glass of puss. :D

I have tried soy milk and it tasted a little weird for me, but I have never tried rice milk, I will try some the next time I go out to buy some food and drink.

Awww come on now, here just take a little sip of this delicious glass of puss. :D

I have tried soy milk and it tasted a little weird for me, but I have never tried rice milk, I will try some the next time I go out to buy some food and drink.

chocolate soymilk is yummy.

chocolate soymilk is yummy.

I have never come across the chocolate flavour.

If I like the taste of rice milk I will switch too that, but I cant give up my meat..I will cry forever.

If I like the taste of rice milk I will switch too that, but I cant give up my meat..I will cry forever.

are you on some quest? because PETA may not like my meat eatery. but im going to continue because thats the circle of life.

are you on some quest? because PETA may not like my meat eatery. but im going to continue because thats the circle of life.

Nope I am on no quest.

But I am prepared to try something new like fylgja pointed out with the rice milk.

Cool, another potential convert. You'll be joining our vegan cult soon. ;)

I can't trust people who refuse to animal. I can trust people who prefer not to, but not people who refuse. sorry.

Cool, another potential convert. You'll be joining our vegan cult soon. ;)

Yes and soon we shall smite meat eaters with burning peppers and celery sticks. :lol::tu:

Cheese will never leave my diet. At any given time I have at least six different kinds in my fridge.

Smite away....

Smite away....

*Pokes Michelle with celery stick*

Feel my wrath.

I like cheese too, but not too much because it makes me feel sick when I eat a lot of it.

So you remember the taste of the milk of your mother. Strange thing, that. How would you know that cow milk is better for you? I am positive that human milk contains a great amount of nutrients for a human to thrive on. Meaning, human milk is better.

The idea, though, in my opinion, is disgusting.

Imagine, a farm of nursing mothers.

No. I don't think my mom ever did that. DX

True.

I don't think anyone would go through with it though.