Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Palin on TV

pendora

I disagree.

As a VP or possibly President she is going to be on national and world TV all the time. She will be the representative for this country. If she cant express herself well and gets flustered on TV, then she is going to have a serious problem.

A one minute segment of many interviews, and you simply go, GOT YA!!!!!! :yes:

Edited by AROCES

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• AROCES

• Fluffybunny

• IrishAidan07

• BlindMessiah

Yup, for you don't have no one better then Gore, Kerry and now Obama.

And you produced Bush, Bush, and McCain. Obviously neither side has anything to offer. Nice double negative by the way.

To be honest.. railing Obama for actually being something helpful to communities is a slam on everyone who's gone into being a community organizer.

Rather the community organizer then someone who's done nothing but flat out lie and scew facts up to try and win.. then to top it up bring in the beauty pagent who's foriegn policy amounts to "I can see russia from my house!"

A community organizer does not even know where Russia is.

A community organizer does not even know where Russia is.

Wait what? What part of being a community organizer prevents someone from knowing where Russia is...?

And you produced Bush, Bush, and McCain. Obviously neither side has anything to offer. Nice double negative by the way.

Did anyone then present someone else better???

Wait what? What part of being a community organizer prevents someone from knowing where Russia is...?

And what prevents a Mayor and Governor knowing foreign matters, like Russia?

There are plenty of third party candidates to choose from, don't have to settle for two.

There were, and have been.

Quite clear no one any bettter.

A one minute segment of many interviews, and you simply go, GOT YA!!!!!! :yes:

We can pick out many minutes of her measly few interviews that are pitiful and embarrassing. It isnt like that was her first mistake...she is painfully under qualified and it shows and it is going to be even more apparent next week. She is in over her head. Her foreign policy experience is being next to russia? come on...

People may think they can "relate" to her, but her performance thus far(in all of her interviews) has been shallow and embarrassingly poor co nsidering she could very well be vice president in a month...and a heartbeat away from running the country, so it's not like we shouldnt be setting the bar high.

If it was a single "got ya" as you would like to put it, it wouldnt be an issue. Unfortunately the string of gaffs stacked on top of the repeated lies and puffed up resume makes for more than just a single "got ya".

But hey, as long people can "relate" to her...

We can pick out many minutes of her measly few interviews that are pitiful and embarrassing. It isnt like that was her first mistake...she is painfully under qualified and it shows and it is going to be even more apparent next week. She is in over her head. Her foreign policy experience is being next to russia? come on...

People may think they can "relate" to her, but her performance thus far(in all of her interviews) has been shallow and embarrassingly poor co nsidering she could very well be vice president in a month...and a heartbeat away from running the country, so it's not like we shouldnt be setting the bar high.

If it was a single "got ya" as you would like to put it, it wouldnt be an issue. Unfortunately the string of gaffs stacked on top of the repeated lies and puffed up resume makes for more than just a single "got ya".

But hey, as long people can "relate" to her...

Just never learn, do you. Same things they said about Bush before the debate with Gore and Kerry.

It's something in someone that those who opposes her will never see, I am confident she will satisfy those who are in between.

Just never learn, do you. Same things they said about Bush before the debate with Gore and Kerry.

It's something in someone that those who opposes her will never see, I am confident she will satisfy those who are in between.

Yeah, and things worked out so well with bush.

Sure...

Except when it is painfully obvious to everyone involved, except those in denial.

"Never"? no. Just that they didn't exist after the first gulf war.

Who was saying that, Saddam, right?

Edited by AROCES

Sure...

Except when it is painfully obvious to everyone involved, except those in denial.

Obvious? If Iraq in a few years becomes stable and the Middle East with it, then what do you think the painful obvious now becomes?

Uh.. from what I've been seeing.. she has not done a good job with Alaska. But hey.. whatever you think is good job man..

That is what you suddenly start seeing upon her being selected as VP for McCain.

I'm not a democrat or republican and she doesn't satisfy me. However it's good to know that you're confident she will.

Obvious? If Iraq in a few years becomes stable and the Middle East with it, then what do you think the painful obvious now becomes?

The world is more than just iraq...your realize that right? There are far more things that have been screwed up by that guy than just iraq.

Even if iraq were to turn over a new leaf tomorrow and start producing a surplus of sunshine and lollypops it wouldnt offset the rest of the problems that have been created by that man.

That we made the best out of a mistake.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=w...mp;aq=f&oq=

There are many in Alaska who are not at all happy with her politics.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/politics/elec...lin-rally_N.htm

Keep in mind the perspective. "hundreds" of protestors in alaska represent a larger percentage because of the smaller population.

Many many are speaking up against her.

You will have enemies when you do clean up in the government, specially with her taking on her own party.

The things is many like yourself would ratherr see someone like her fail just because of political agendas and then the next day you go back complaining about govt abuse, graft and corruption.

Edited by AROCES

And she did a great job of that - initially.

Now I get the feeling he's purposely pulling back on her. Don't understand why. It was a brilliant plan to have her in the first place. I would like to think he's crazy like a fox and this is just part of his strategy. Otherwise, while my opinion on Palin remaons very high, McCain is committing campaign suicide. :(

I would not worry about it. Actually I was not much for McCain but so far he has been smart thru the campaign.

Think of it like a horse race, McCain would release Palin on the home stretch and the Democrats will ran out of turf track to catch up.

Edited by AROCES

The point here is not that the big bad media has been mean to the nice lady Governor or that she was flustered, or misspoke, or made what any reasonable person could term a "gaff." The point is that she claims proximity to Russia as foreign policy credentials. That you find her performance defensible on any level requires that you first find her argument defensible. So again, do you believe that her contention that her state's geographical relationship to Russia constitutes a background in foreign policy? Yes or no.

She took on the bureaucrats and abusive politicians in both paties in Alaska. So facing Putin will be a piece of cake.