Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is Palin Qualified ?

Whangarei

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ninjadude

• MasterPo

• Caesar

• AROCES

I voted "Yes." After Bush, anyone is qualified.

Edited by IrishAidan

You're almost convincing me to vote for Obama.

Not because I think he'll be good but for morbid curiosity - I want to see how he so screws things up and get a free ride for doing it. :cry:

She looks good in a Bikini...

and no I don't care it's a fake.

That's a sad sad sad statement.

Not because I think he'll be good but for morbid curiosity - I want to see how he so screws things up and get a free ride for doing it. :cry:

We're just ending that test with bush.

I voted yes. Because is anyone really qualified.

Thats scary...

Scares me that some people think Palin is qualified for VP....

Then, I don't think McCain is either.

Obama is vastly more qualified then McCain or Palin.

Cheers,

SQLserver

Qualification is really the wrong question. Obviously they're qualified according to the constitution. The real question is policies. Since the McCain camp won't allow her to be interviewed or appear much in public, we have no way of knowing other than investigative reports about what little she has said and done. Based on that, I don't see how anyone can support her. McCain seems to be more than willing to just use her as a bright shiny bauble and nothing more. She is allowing herself to be used in this manner.

McCain seems to be more than willing to just use her as a bright shiny bauble and nothing more. She is allowing herself to be used in this manner.

So she's turning into what the liberal press accused her of being in the first place. A cheerleader, which the republican party refused avidly from the start.

YUP, Jimmy Carter II.

Qualification is really the wrong question. Obviously they're qualified according to the constitution. The real question is policies. Since the McCain camp won't allow her to be interviewed or appear much in public, we have no way of knowing other than investigative reports about what little she has said and done. Based on that, I don't see how anyone can support her. McCain seems to be more than willing to just use her as a bright shiny bauble and nothing more. She is allowing herself to be used in this manner.

Yeah, Biden surely made any front runner be careful with their VP's.

And if you've noticed.. a good many of us Obama supporters have been. oh shi.. what is that word.. OH! Mocking! Mocking him over his rather scewed sence of history.

Blind still makes me laugh with her VP debate senerio..

The only reason she was selected over several qualified candidates was her lack of boy parts. That being said, McCain could have picked Leiberman and had a running mate with experience, and the same qualifications as Palin. :whistle:

YUP, Jimmy Carter II.

I recently read an article, don't have the source (sorry), where the author claimed that we will honor Jimmy Carter as the best president in history someday in the far "enlightened" future.

I recently read an article, don't have the source (sorry), where the author claimed that we will honor Jimmy Carter as the best president in history someday in the far "enlightened" future.

Sure, whoever those WE are can honor him however they want to.

Biden at least is campaigning and giving interviews. Palin is not. You can't worm your way out of it.

If Obama is Qualified then Palin sure is

How can you type with your fingers in your ears?