Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Women dice with death on M6 motorway

Still Waters

Motorway police have had to deal with two women spotted walking down the central reservation of the M6.

The women, twin sisters from Sweden, ran in front of oncoming traffic after wrestling with the police.

Video

:wacko: I'm speechless

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Still Waters

• chemical-licker

• louie

• Marby

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its nice to see women prone to suffering from incredible stupidity like us poor men. :lol:

:w00t: No, they must have been under influence. We are never that stupid naturally. :lol:

Is there a story behind this? What made them behave in suicidally moronic sort of way?

thats nuts.

but still the thought of 2 crazy blonde Swedish twins kinda makes you think of a nice night at home. :wub:

:w00t: No, they must have been under influence. We are never that stupid naturally. :lol:

Women like these give the rest of us a bad name :D I agree...they must have been on something to behave so insanely :ph34r:

:o i did see this last night but missed what actually happened, i tell ya bring back

linked-image

green cross code man :yes: simple and yet effective.

:o i did see this last night but missed what actually happened,

me too...when I first saw this on the news last night the video wasn't working :)

:o i did see this last night but missed what actually happened, i tell ya bring back

linked-image

green cross code man :yes: simple and yet effective.

two daft cows the pair of them should be made to pay the medical bill and be flown out ASAP. pair of plant pots.

Chem me old mucker, seeing your watched traffic cops, what do you think about those two Iranians, the way the police let the two illegals just walk out the police station with a note telling them to make their way to either Liverpool or Croydon and once they arrive hand themselves in!. at the end of the show it was said both men didn't hand themselves in, i mean, i couldn't believe what i was seeing,

thats nuts.

but still the thought of 2 crazy blonde Swedish twins kinda makes you think of a nice night at home. :wub:

LOL :tu:

Crazy. Was it ever discovered why they did this? From what I understood, one had a day in jail and the other recovered after 7 weeks in the hospital. They should at the very least be made to pay for the damage to the car they ran in front of.

What the heck? Were they on something or what? :no: I feel sorry for the drivers, that had to be scary. Edited by Quill

well something's going on...

Hello, police investigation!

"We arrested one sister for assault of an officer.."

yeah yeah yeah, she was distressed, so what what happen?

what caused them to be distressed?

"er doesn't not compute"

two daft cows the pair of them should be made to pay the medical bill and be flown out ASAP. pair of plant pots.

Chem me old mucker, seeing your watched traffic cops, what do you think about those two Iranians, the way the police let the two illegals just walk out the police station with a note telling them to make their way to either Liverpool or Croydon and once they arrive hand themselves in!. at the end of the show it was said both men didn't hand themselves in, i mean, i couldn't believe what i was seeing,

i know, what planet. :wacko: