Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

McCain wins debate before it happens!

SQLserver

Ha, this made me laugh.

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/thefix/20...ins_debate.html

This is representative of the ridiculous lies, idiocracy, and misinformation the McCain campaign has shown and put forth.

Since when is straight talk psychic?

Honestly, this is getting ridiculous.

(Even funnier is when people don't even read the article the Washington Post wrote and cite it as an example of someone who thought McCain won!)

Cheers,

SQLserver

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• __Kratos__

• ninjadude

• SQLserver

• Caesar

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now, don't we have something like that from certain Taikonauts (quarrel quoted before it happened?).... looks like the Reps are swinging further over to the left than we expected, after the well known motto : To learn from the Chinese is learning to win.

A lot of big companies and people have all possible outcomes prepared before they happen.

If you want a real interesting ad, go to cnn.com under politics, look at the Obama ad and look at the Obama picture in the headlines. Obama has his skin lightened in his ads. Guess he wants to look whiter?

Screenshot:

post-10766-1222650003_thumb.png

Seems like a a lie as well.

A lot of big companies and people have all possible outcomes prepared before they happen.

If you want a real interesting ad, go to cnn.com under politics, look at the Obama ad and look at the Obama picture in the headlines. Obama has his skin lightened in his ads. Guess he wants to look whiter?

Screenshot:

post-10766-1222650003_thumb.png

Seems like a a lie as well.

Wow, I was just looking at that picture 3 minutes ago on CNN and I was thinking to myself CNN lightened his color and put come gray in his hair to appeal to white people. I was even comparing it to the picture of Barack (with McCain) below it.

Edit: Spelling.

Edited by 284dan

Wow, I was just looking at that picture 3 minutes ago on CNN and I was thinking to myself CNN lightened his color and put come gray in his hair to appeal to white people. I was even comparing it to the picture of Barack (with McCain) below it.

CONSPIRACY!!!!

CONSPIRACY!!!!

I am not saying this is a conspiracy. I voted for Obama in the primaries, I have an Obama sign in my yard, I donated $2000 to Obamas campaign and I will be voting Obama on November 4th.

I am not saying this is a conspiracy. I voted for Obama in the primaries, I have an Obama sign in my yard, I donated $2000 to Obamas campaign and I will be voting Obama on November 4th.

Don't worry, if I thought you were being completely serious, I would have seriously pounced on you.

It is just, I think the whole idea that Obama(Or CNN) would make him a seem a little whiter by casting him in a bright light, which will somehow subliminally influence voters to think he's white even though anyone who knows anything about the election knows he is technically half black and half white, which will somehow make them more inclined to vote for him, is a little ridiculous.

Cheers,

SQLserver

Don't worry, if I thought you were being completely serious, I would have seriously pounced on you.

It is just, I think the whole idea that Obama(Or CNN) would make him a seem a little whiter by casting him in a bright light, which will somehow subliminally influence voters to think he's white even though anyone who knows anything about the election knows he is technically half black and half white, which will somehow make them more inclined to vote for him, is a little ridiculous.

Cheers,

SQLserver

The ad is from the Obama campaign. And how do you explain the vast difference in tones between the pictures? You just can't ignore the evidence.

Go there now if you want: Cnn Politics

The ad is from the Obama campaign. And how do you explain the vast difference in tones between the pictures? You just can't ignore the evidence.

No. One. Cares. Mostly because no one but racists care about the color of his skin. What's your excuse?

No. One. Cares. Mostly because no one but racists care about the color of his skin. What's your excuse?

LOL great posts :rolleyes:

LOL great posts :rolleyes:

Thanks. I thought so. I mean really, who the F cares about what color his skin is? What bring up the issue? We have serious problems and we need serious people to deal with them and skin color is not a determining factor. Brains is. We've had 8 years of brainless.

Curiosity as of why someone would lighten their skin color for an ad if color doesn't matter... So you're calling Obama a racist now?

Gee i dunno "The light was brighter? Less makup? More makup? The light was dimmer? He didn't feel well? He felt great? A different camera with different settings (aperature, speed, etc)? Strobes? Backlight? Sunlight? Nightime? There are nearly an infinite number of reasons. Apparent skin color in photographs is very nebulous depending on a HUGE number of factors.

It's an incredibly silly discussion.

Gee i dunno "The light was brighter? Less makup? More makup? The light was dimmer? He didn't feel well? He felt great? A different camera with different settings (aperature, speed, etc)? Strobes? Backlight? Sunlight? Nightime? There are nearly an infinite number of reasons. Apparent skin color in photographs is very nebulous depending on a HUGE number of factors.

Maybe, but this is the second ad of his on cnn that I've seen that's done it. Seems the effect was enhanced with a photo editor as well compared to his other pictures. If it was simply light (the most likely choice) it wouldn't have affected his left ear.

It's an incredibly silly discussion.

Kind of like putting a screen shot up of a mistake?