Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Clinton aide slams Pentagon's UFO secrecy

crosis

(CNN) -- One winter night in 1965, eyewitnesses saw a fireball streak over North America, bank, turn and appear to crash in western Pennsylvania. Then swarms of military personnel combed the area and a tarp-covered flatbed truck rumbled out of the woods.

Now a former White House chief of staff and an international investigative journalist want to know what the Pentagon knows, calling on it to release classified files about that and other incidents involving unidentified flying objects, or UFOs.

http://www.cnn.com/2002/TECH/space/10/22/ufo.records/

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SpaceyKC

• crosis

• Mr. Underhill

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought records had to be over 50 years old before they could be declassified. :s6

Not nessacerily. It is possible for the government to declassify documents and whatnot before the 50 yearmark, if they reveiw it and find either need to do so, or that it's not worth the trouble anymore.

But yeah, 50 years is the general rule. So if you guys wanna find out what I do everyday just call me when I'm 71, and filter out my senility.