Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Blossom Goodchild on October 14th

UM-Bot

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• chaoszerg

• Ziggy Stardust

• UM-Bot

• The Fallen Deity

Blossom Goodchild on October 14th

linked-image

Click here to watch video - 08:58s

Blossom Goodchild talks about the alleged events of October 14th.

I said it in one of the Blossom Goodchild threads...she needs a vocab lesson as she is clearly confusing "truth" with "truthiness."

Nanoo nanoo and all that indeed! This lady is out to lunch.

To quote her directly " Your friends will think you're a little...... well try being me." HAhahahaha

Absolute nonsense!

Nanoo nanoo and all that indeed! This lady is out to lunch.

To quote her directly " Your friends will think you're a little...... well try being me." HAhahahaha

Absolute nonsense!

Just wanted to point out the nanoo nanoo is simply a diferent cultures expresion, It has nothing to to nonsense, Their expresions are different from us here in the states, it can be compared to all the different culture expresions, In england they call a man a bloke, Does that make them all nonsense, of course not and its the same thing in austrailia, Just their different ways of expresions,

Not nonsense in the matter of languge diference, Heck we find that all over the world, france for another instance say yes and it mean no but in america yes means yas and no means no, Simply all cultures different expressions

Edited by thefinalfrontier

Goodchild and other messengers of light prey upon the naive and gullible peeps with the intent of profiting. To each there own that wish or want to believe in there messages. Freedom of choice is one of the only real freedoms we have left:P
Im a bit curious to if Blossom Goodchild and Jill Simpson are one in the same person...? ..go to her Website and take a looksy for yourself.
Do the pictures below look like the same person? photos taken from Blossom Goodchilds Website.
linked-image
~Blossom Goodchild~

linked-image
~Jill Simpson~
Edited by ShyByNature

Uh, who is Jill Simpson?

The only Jill Simpson I know of was the one involved in the Carl Rove fiasco.

I do, however, think those two photos look like the same woman.

Uh, who is Jill Simpson?

The only Jill Simpson I know of was the one involved in the Carl Rove fiasco.

I do, however, think those two photos look like the same woman.

The other woman is her sister.

Just wanted to point out the nanoo nanoo is simply a diferent cultures expresion, It has nothing to to nonsense, Their expresions are different from us here in the states, it can be compared to all the different culture expresions, In england they call a man a bloke, Does that make them all nonsense, of course not and its the same thing in austrailia, Just their different ways of expresions,

Not nonsense in the matter of languge diference, Heck we find that all over the world, france for another instance say yes and it mean no but in america yes means yas and no means no, Simply all cultures different expressions

Dude,

Nanoo nanoo is from the tv show Mork and Mindy. Isn't a culture slap at all.

Work on your french.

:)

HN

Dude,

Nanoo nanoo is from the tv show Mork and Mindy. Isn't a culture slap at all.

:)

HN

Lol I was thinking that also.

For the record, she genuinely believes what she is saying (I can tell, it's an NLP thing) She must be off her rocker.

complete and utter fraud. she clearly needs sectioning. the confidence and carelessness that she employs whilst talking about these ridiculous messages leads me to believe that she does indeed have 100% faith in her ramblings. If we were still in the 70's this lovely lady would have been sectioned under the mental health act by now. Nowadays theyre free to roam the streets and spout this pish to anybody who will listen.

complete and utter fraud. she clearly needs sectioning. the confidence and carelessness that she employs whilst talking about these ridiculous messages leads me to believe that she does indeed have 100% faith in her ramblings. If we were still in the 70's this lovely lady would have been sectioned under the mental health act by now. Nowadays theyre free to roam the streets and spout this pish to anybody who will listen.

Absolutely, the fact that her delusions are giving false hope to thousands of like-minded crackpots is sad, to say the least. I think she should face consequences when october 14 comes and goes with nothing out of the ordinary. And I'm sure she will.

I did not 'feel' her being genuine. She did not 'radiate' nor express any of the emotions, of love and peace that she was vehement about.

Her saying "nanu nanu" at end totally ruined it for me, taking away all seriousness she started out with.

Blossom Goodchild is an Australian actress and self-professed medium (with no substantial proof of her asserted abilities) who claims to have begun channelling a Native American spirit named "White Cloud" in 1991.

Source

I did not 'feel' her being genuine. She did not 'radiate' nor express any of the emotions, of love and peace that she was vehement about.

Her saying "nanu nanu" at end totally ruined it for me, taking away all seriousness she started out with.

Blossom Goodchild is an Australian actress and self-professed medium (with no substantial proof of her asserted abilities) who claims to have begun channelling a Native American spirit named "White Cloud" in 1991.

Source

Totaly agree.One good thing about all this:All the nut's who were backing her will look like FOOLS.And you can't escape it...you can't live it down,you will be chided for as long as you exist on this forum.So for all these "believer's" it is not going to be easy for you when NOTHING show's up.Yeah,nanu nanu to you to.Dosen't sound like she really believe's it either.If it was real,you would be trying to convey the message with importance and urgency.All the love nut's are just eating this up.People are sucker's.And i think she know's it...($$)