Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Rockefellers involved with Disclosure Project

darkbreed

I just found out that apparently Rockefellers have been behind the funding of research used in the Disclosure Project - smells kinda fishy to me.

Some have been speculating in this being because they want to make people believe there is an alien threat and come up with another false flag operation , this time from outer space.

I came across this information on this youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La6XAwJG2Ik&feature=user

It is mentioned in the official Disclosure Project briefing document itself:

The UFO investigators who presented evidence were Richard Haines, Los Altos,

Calif.; Illobrand von Ludwiger, Germany; Mark Rodeghier, Center for UFO

Studies, Chicago; John Schuessler, Houston; Erling Strand, Ostfold College,

Skjeberg, Norway; Michael Swords, professor of natural science, Western

Michigan University, Kalamazoo; Jacques Vallee, San Francisco; and Jean-

Jacques Velasco, CNES, Toulouse, France.

The study was initiated by Laurance S. Rockefeller and supported financially by

the LSR Fund.

The report stresses the importance, in the United States, of private, independent

associations. It mentions the "Briefing Document. Best available evidence" sent in

1995 to a thousand personalities worldwide, and the Sturrock workshop in 1997,

both sponsored by Laurance Rockefeller. The "Briefing Document" has obviously

been welcomed by the authors of the COMETA report. The committee also notes

the public emergence of alleged insiders such as Colonel Philip Corso, and

considers that his testimony may be partly significant as to the real situation in

that country, in spite of many critics.

Sturrock/Rockefeller Report on Physical Evidence Related to UFO Reports

In 1997, a workshop was organized by Dr. Peter Sturrock and the Society of

Scientific Exploration and funded by Mr. Laurance S. Rockefeller to review

physical evidence purported to be associated with UFO events. This was the first

major review of these issues by the scientific community in nearly 3 decades and

the results were reported in the national media.

http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_33/521000.../Disclosure.pdf

Some more information from another website:

Lawrence Rockefeller, a member of the Rockefeller "dynasty", was very interested in The Disclosure Project. The Rockefeller family has been involved in the funding of countless "social experiments". Many admit that the Rockefeller family provided funds for the "War of the Worlds" broadcast directed by Orson Welles. Naturally, many people missed the opening credits to the radio special and thought they were actually being attacked by aliens. 1.7 million people took to the streets.

-

"The Disclosure Project" is obviously just a organization of stagnancy. They are funded by generals, lieutenants, politicians, and a billionaire. It's best not to trust organizations that are strangely cooperative with the government. Check out this acknowledgments page from thedisclosureproject.org, you can find Lawrence Rockefeller's name towards the middle of the column on the right:

http://www.disclosureproject.org/ES-Acknowledgments-2.htm

http://www.the7thdimension.com/2008/02/bil...t-laurence.html

In an interview one Disclosure Projects own pages Dr Green mentions involvement with Rockefeller and others:

D: Some of the stories are extraordinary.

G: Yes, and they're all absolutely true. In fact they're way understated. This is what caught the attention of people like Laurence Rockefeller, Mrs. Buttros Ghali [wife of the former UN General Secretary], former head of Army Intelligence General Stubblebine, and eventually friends of the President [Clinton]. Some very good friends of the President became cognizant of what we were doing and urgently wanted us to get information to the President, to his science advisor, as well as to some of the senior military intelligence people in his administration after he got elected in 1993.

-

http://www.disclosureproject.org/Phenomena...wSept102004.htm

From wikipedia:

Rockefeller had a strong interest in the latter stages of his life in UFOs. In 1993, along with his niece, Anne Bartley, the stepdaughter of Winthrop Rockefeller and the then president of the Rockefeller Family Fund, he established the UFO Disclosure Initiative to the Clinton White House, whose main request was that all UFO information held by the government, including from the CIA and the US Air Force, be declassified and released to the public. The first and most important test case where declassification had to apply, according to Laurance, was the Roswell UFO incident; this eventuated in an Air Force Report in September, 1994 which categorically denied the incident was UFO-related. Laurance subsequently briefed Clinton on the results of his initiative in 1995. Clinton did produce an Executive Order in late 1994 to force mass declassification of documents in the National Archives, but this did not specifically refer to UFO-related files.[2]

He also had an interest, gained via his mother Abby Aldrich Rockefeller, in Buddhism and Asian cultural affairs. He also became interested in spiritual research and crop circles. He funded the research of Harvard Medical School Professor Dr. John Edward Mack, author of Passport to the Cosmos. He also funded a scientific study about crop circles in the late 1990s, in which scientists concluded that they were possibly dealing with an unknown energy source, as their research into a small number of them left them baffled.[3

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurence_Rockefeller

That's as much as I got on this so far, but I found it interesting..

-EA

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• el midgetron

• *Quinn*

• darkbreed

• clem

I just found out that apparently Rockefellers have been behind the funding of research used in the Disclosure Project - smells kinda fishy to me.

Some have been speculating in this being because they want to make people believe there is an alien threat and come up with another false flag operation , this time from outer space.

I came across this information on this youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La6XAwJG2Ik&feature=user

It is mentioned in the official Disclosure Project briefing document itself:

http://www.lulu.com/items/volume_33/521000.../Disclosure.pdf

Some more information from another website:

http://www.the7thdimension.com/2008/02/bil...t-laurence.html

In an interview one Disclosure Projects own pages Dr Green mentions involvement with Rockefeller and others:

http://www.disclosureproject.org/Phenomena...wSept102004.htm

From wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laurence_Rockefeller

That's as much as I got on this so far, but I found it interesting..

-EA

hmm././ interesting- i actually just started learning about the rothchild/rockefeller clans a lil bit (don't know very much at all yet)- but i know they both have VERY interesting histories in the U.S.

if we were choosing the 'elite' that really control things- those names would surely be thrown around.

I knew that Laurance was involved a while ago. But that doesn't mean he was part of a conspiracy (he died in 2004, actually). Like all families, there are good apples and bad apples. Laurance might have simply been non rotten and might truly have wished to see disclosure happen...

With the rockerfellers being globalists, if there is something "fishy" I suspect it would be with the aim of futhering their globalization *cough* anti-christ agenda. When you inject "aliens" into this I am always reminded of Project Blue Beam. The idea of an intergalactic false flag operation is new to me and I have some questions as to exactly how that would help their plans (mainly in the context of creating a one world religion). However, I suppose there are a hunded way they could spin it.

Well if they show up on the 14th lets look for a Rockefeller among the lot.

If the creatures looks like this we know what we're dealing with:

linked-image

linked-image

Real zombi.... eh I mean aliens.

-EA

I'm not surprised that the Rockefeller's would have some type of connection to the Disclosure Project. A year or so ago I came across a site that had copies of letters Laurance Rockefeller had written to people ranging from President Bill Clinton to Rev. Billy Graham with the hopes he could get the government to release all the information they have about UFO's to the public.

I did some searching and found the site again. Here's the link to it.

Rockefeller Initiative Documents

I never read through much of it, but when I first came upon the site I read the letters he wrote to Bill Clinton and Billy Graham and found it rather surprising. I couldn't believe a Rockefeller was actually writing to the President asking him about UFO's and aliens. Same can be said that he felt an urge to contact Billy Graham and asked him to partake in his efforts.

If you check the link out DB you'll likely find it interesting assuming you haven't seen the letters before, let alone have known that the Rockefeller's have been interested in learning about UFOs. Scroll your mouse over the pictures of people they provide and you'll see that you can click on some of them. The ones you can click on will take you to the letter Rockefeller had written to that person, or to a letter in which he mentioned the person you click on.

Edited by Left Field

if you read up on the rockerfellas and their tyranny, you would understand why people are instantly wary when their names are mentioned. in the past they have only acted when it was of gain towards their empire using lies and underhand tactics to get their own way. I for one would think twice about the legitimacy of the disclosure project now i have been made aware it is or was funded by a member of that dispicable family.

Its all a fake Rockerfella I bet! Like the one they caught in France that ripped off all those stupid people in Long Island and New York a few years ago. If it sounds too good it isnt real. Look at American Financial state right now?

if you read up on the rockerfellas and their tyranny, you would understand why people are instantly wary when their names are mentioned. in the past they have only acted when it was of gain towards their empire using lies and underhand tactics to get their own way. I for one would think twice about the legitimacy of the disclosure project now i have been made aware it is or was funded by a member of that dispicable family.

If I were a tyrant, the first thing I'd do was make sure people could spell my name properly...

--Jaylemurph

Its all a fake Rockerfella I bet! Like the one they caught in France that ripped off all those stupid people in Long Island and New York a few years ago. If it sounds too good it isnt real. Look at American Financial state right now?

No, oddly enough, it is real. At least Laurance Rockefeller, if not other members of that family, had a high and serious interest in learning about UFOs and possibly aliens.

It strikes me as an odd interest from someone in that family. An interest? Sure. But to the point you're spending your own money to fund research on the topic and writing letters to the President asking for full disclosure regarding any information about it? That's a bit surprising.

The stock Market is a mere game to them, They are incharge and Large, dangerous Killers (Locks Door).

Love Omnaka

I never read through much of it, but when I first came upon the site I read the letters he wrote to Bill Clinton and Billy Graham and found it rather surprising. I couldn't believe a Rockefeller was actually writing to the President asking him about UFO's and aliens. Same can be said that he felt an urge to contact Billy Graham and asked him to partake in his efforts.

I can't help but suspect thats how recruitment in NWO plots work. It all compartmentalized, you approach people (usually dirty or controllable folks, I suspect) who might be willing to support your cause, even if they are not totally "in the know" about your agenda. If there is some trickery involved, having these voices as legitimate support lends credibility. Think of it like big pharma recruiting Oprah to promote drugs she might genuinely believe in but unknowst (or not) to her they are a danger to the user.

• 5 months later...

It's interesting to note that the Rockefellers and the network they're aligned with has always been interested in pitting one group of the public against each other. Divide and conquer. Perhaps this is no different.

Regardless, ETs are REAL and the more people who accept that simple fact, the better. The Disclosure Project, no matter where it's funding came from, played a major role in getting the ball rolling for this new paradigm shift.

The Rockerfellers aren't what they used to be. Only David still plays the oil game and his stake is like 2% in Exxon Mobile. I highly doubt they are involved in to much these days