Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ZOMBIES

Undeadskeptic

Whats better for a Blair Witch Project-like zombie movie?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Whats better for a horror movie, Blair Witch style?

• Zombies attack and the survivors hide in a big building (Dawn of the Dead style)
    • Teens video them mucking about in a 'huanted house' when OMG theres zombies in the basement!!!

Im scripting the film now, which idea is better?

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Undeadskeptic

• Burning Love

• Harriet The Ripperologist

• xCrimsonx

What horrid plot ideas...

The only ones my co-writer (lol at me talking like im in the buisness) would accept. :no:

The only ones my co-writer (lol at me talking like im in the buisness) would accept. :no:

Now that's sad. Modern creativity crushed by a co-writer. ;) Oh well, I'm sure it'll still be worth reading - zombies!!!!!!!!

Go for it bro!

*slides in all manky, googly eyed and droolz*

"brains, Brain's gimme BRAIN"S! lol :wacko:

Do you want a story that affects a whole city or even the world or do you want something which affects only the lives of a few people. Answer that and you have your answer.

Do you want a story that affects a whole city or even the world or do you want something which affects only the lives of a few people. Answer that and you have your answer.

Thats just it... it affects a large area presumably right? But how would or characaters know that? They're trapped in this building and its totally from their POV so I am planning on the Dawn of the Dead-like one I think... must... check... poll results...

Go for it bro!

*slides in all manky, googly eyed and droolz*

"brains, Brain's gimme BRAIN"S! lol

:wacko:

yeah, go crimson! thats the spirit. and I'm not talking your regular low-budget, oh dear a zombie lets shoot it, I am talking intense mutherlicking sh** that'll have grown men in tears from sheer terror! Throats are eaten! Eyes are eaten! Penises are eaten! Yes, that was plural. More than one penis will be eaten. Yum yum.

Not much to choose from but i would go with the survivors hiding in the building, let me know how it turns it