Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Vice Presidential Debate

IrishAidan07

I would imagine that most watching MSNBC would be mostly for Biden...

/different foot..same shoe.

Pretty much!

Biden did a much better job at answering the questions clearly, and like Obama, made the points that needed to be made. Yeah he spoke alot about the Bush administration.. but as some wise man once said.. (sic)It's true. Those who don't study the past, have an exciting opportunity to relive it.(sic) (paraphrased.. and yes, that was john stewert)

You can't move foward without looking at the past to make sure you don't make the same damned mistakes. Palin clearly doesn't get that.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• questionmark

• MID

• SilverCougar

• IrishAidan07

It's because you were watching FOX. It was a subliminal mind control thing, lol (just kidding...I think).

LOL...:D

Palin suprised me greatly. This was nothing at all like her previous interviews (she used whole sentences this tiem WOOPP!)

Biden as far as I saw, DIDN'T choke. There's still a few weeks of campaigning left tho..

Edited by InHuman

I hope now that everyone can get off this notion that Palin is dumb. She proved that she is not dumb. It's shameful how the media and public have treated her lately. She did very well tonight as did Biden too.

I hope now that everyone can get off this notion that Palin is dumb. She proved that she is not dumb. It's shameful how the media and public have treated her lately. She did very well tonight as did Biden too.

Amen.

Actually.. no. She just showed that with alot of prepwork, the show poodle can come off looking decent.

She didn't stall.. or choke, true. But what irked me the most was that she really never (yet again) answered the questions. Just just managed to use sentences to make more a filler responce.

Can't even give Palin due credit.

I gave her credit for not stalling, chokeing, and useing sentences.

People seem to forget she was actually a successful governor.

Can't even give Palin due credit.

What do you want?

An hour long debate after being extremely prepped for and having a wire in her ear doesn't make her any more qualified for VP than yesterday.

Especially after saying that the lines being blurred of the branch of the VP is a good thing--that's insane.

Edited by CosmicStar

Did she just smile saying both she and biden "LOVE ISRAEL"?

ROFL!

I said the same thing. I mean, Israel is a close military ally, but love?

I said the same thing. I mean, Israel is a close military ally, but love?

I'm sad your prediction didn't come true =(

What do you want?

An hour long debate after being extremely prepped for and having a wire in her ear doesn't make her any more qualified for VP than yesterday.

Especially after saying that the lines being blurred of the branch of the VP is a good thing--that's insane.

Who the hell said anything about this meaning she is qualified? How many people have been spouting that she is dumb as a box of rocks? Tonight, I think, proved otherwise. She can be prepped all day. Nobody knew the questions Iffle was going to ask.

Who the hell said anything about this meaning she is qualified? How many people have been spouting that she is dumb as a box of rocks? Tonight, I think, proved otherwise. She can be prepped all day. Nobody knew the questions Iffle was going to ask.

Mhmmm

OMG. the NUCULAR thing is driving me NUTS!!! How is it that these supposedly "intelligent" people trying to run our country cannot say that ONE SIMPLE WORD???

I noticed Biden purposely pronounced it "New-Cle-Ar" not only correctly, but SLOWLY as if emphasizing the stupidity of his oponant. ROFL

Des she have a prompter in her podoium? She keeps looking down...

Same here. Palin said nucular like five times. I almost had a seizure.

Absolutely nothing personal, but this statement and ALL those like it...

I am so damned sick of them.

She's JUST a Woman. I acknowledge beautiful Women when I see them (let's not get into my sexuality unless you really want to) and Palin looks as crappy as the most of us her age do in the morning without all her tanning beds and gym's and hair highlights & blonde streaks & push-up bra & moisturizer, etc.

Edit: Don't forget designed dress suits, eyeglasses & high heels. And maybe even mustache waxing and nose wart (with hair growth) removal.

For the record, I don't find Palin attractive. Although, I can't stand her policies so perhaps I'm tainted.

When Biden was talking--she was writing down what the people in her ear piece were telling her to write.

She's dumb...but she was coached very well for the debate.After all,with the McCain campaign keeping her from doing a lot of interviews,that time must've been spent coaching her on the different subjects that would come up in the debate.

The only thing she's got going for her is her charisma.She,like Bush Jr.,tried to connect with the general public by acting like she was one of them.Sorry,but there is no real "substance" there.She's a twit.

She's dumb...but she was coached very well for the debate.After all,with the McCain campaign keeping her from doing a lot of interviews,that time must've been spent coaching her on the different subjects that would come up in the debate.

The only thing she's got going for her is her charisma.She,like Bush Jr.,tried to connect with the general public by acting like she was one of them.Sorry,but there is no real "substance" there.She's a twit.

Spot on Wolfy! *hugs* Miss ya by the way. ;)

Yeah.Lets;;;not,give palin,, any credit.. whatsoever.

All I can think of is Homer Simpson correcting people at the nuclear power plant when they say "nuclear"... "it's nuuucuuuler..."

All in all it went well, she didnt puke or fall over. She didnt say anything specific, but then again, she never does. Lots of scripted stuff. Biden kept his mouth shut pretty well too and didnt ramble.

She didnt show herself to be any more qualified for the position than she was beforehand, so it didnt really help the situation.

I think Obama made a near-fatal mistake (Palin may have saved that with her silliness) not picking her as his VP. That he didn't I'm certain is McCain's reason for picking Palin.

As I'm watching this, tho- I am impressed with BOTH of them. Altho, that in no way changes my vote. I'm not impressed with certain answers, just the way they're both handling themselves and articulating their reply's.

One last poke... now if only McCain had been as polite and interactive with Obama as Palin is being with Biden and as Obama WAS (and kept trying to be!) with McCain.

Yes. In reality Clinton should have been president and picked Obama as vice president. Then Obama could have run after being vice president for eight years.

Not only that, Biden was also prepped.

Yes. In reality Clinton should have been president and picked Obama as vice president. Then Obama could have run after being vice president for eight years.

That could have worked out nicely.