Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HUNTERS?

Jalgroovy

I'm sure alot of you are familier with Sam and Dean Winchester of "Supernatural" or Wesley Snipes in the movie "Blade"... Well i was wondering if anyone here is a Hunter of any sorts, whether it be a hunter of ghosts, a vampire hunter or a hunter of Demons. Does anyone hunt any of these creatures??? Or does anyone "track" any ghosts, demons, vampires etc.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jalgroovy

• Moonie2012

• PARIAH

• ~Onyx~

I'm sure alot of you are familier with Sam and Dean Winchester of "Supernatural" or Wesley Snipes in the movie "Blade"... Well i was wondering if anyone here is a Hunter of any sorts, whether it be a hunter of ghosts, a vampire hunter or a hunter of Demons. Does anyone hunt any of these creatures??? Or does anyone "track" any ghosts, demons, vampires etc.

Well, I am a paranormal researcher and investigator, if that helps. My team and I focus mainly on ghosts and hauntings. Now, I'd love to hunt cryptids, just haven't had the right case yet.

I believe a quick Google search will give you any information you may be looking for on the subject of Ghost Hunting, as well as, a few people who frequent this particular area of the forum who belong to various different paranormal investigating groups. And I'm sure they'd be happy to discuss they're investigations with you. But as for the demon hunting and vampire hunting, I think I can safely speak for the majority of those on these forums when I say, :huh:

Well, I am a paranormal researcher and investigator, if that helps. My team and I focus mainly on ghosts and hauntings. Now, I'd love to hunt cryptids, just haven't had the right case yet.

Thats awesome man!!! :tu: But what's a "cryptid"

I believe a quick Google search will give you any information you may be looking for on the subject of Ghost Hunting, as well as, a few people who frequent this particular area of the forum who belong to various different paranormal investigating groups. And I'm sure they'd be happy to discuss they're investigations with you. But as for the demon hunting and vampire hunting, I think I can safely speak for the majority of those on these forums when I say, :huh:

I don't need information on it, I just wanted to know if anyone on this forum was a hunter or tracked any supernatural beings of any sort. Does Vampire and/or Demon hunting confuse you? whats with the "huh" smiley?

Does Vampire and/or Demon hunting confuse you? whats with the "huh" smiley?

I guess if you have to ask, then there's no need to expound further, respectfully.

Thats awesome man!!! :tu: But what's a "cryptid"

I don't need information on it, I just wanted to know if anyone on this forum was a hunter or tracked any supernatural beings of any sort. Does Vampire and/or Demon hunting confuse you? whats with the "huh" smiley?

A cryptid is what some would refer to as let's say the Chupacabra, werewolf, bigfoot, nessie, skunkman, yeti ect ect.

The "huh" smiley Onyx used was IMO there to sort of say what the heck, who would hunt creatures that don't exsist. ;)

Okay one thing is Supernatural is a TV SHOW it is all FICTION... They just take urban legends with a background story and there is Supernatural the FICTIONAL TV SHOW.

Also no I am not a ghost hunter. I don't plan to form a team or anything...

I've never come across any hunter.

If I do I'll say hello from you... if it's okay with you? (and if I have time for it) ^_^

I guess I can be considered a hunter... the only problem is the things that I hunt used to be human... and if they were never human then most likely they are demons... and if they are demons than you can bet a 100 bucks they do not want me anywhere near them...

hmmmmmm...

... so maybe it is more fitting to consider me a guy who annoys the hell out of shadows... kinda like a Shadow Paparazzi...

:)

No paranormal investigator will do just fine...

A cryptid is what some would refer to as let's say the Chupacabra, werewolf, bigfoot, nessie, skunkman, yeti ect ect.

The "huh" smiley Onyx used was IMO there to sort of say what the heck, who would hunt creatures that don't exsist.

Isn't that a kinda sceptical of you to say they don't exist when this part of the forum is all about things that, to alot of people don't exist. Also whats to say that ghosts don't exist in which case, why didn't he question ghost hunting.

Okay one thing is Supernatural is a TV SHOW it is all FICTION... They just take urban legends with a background story and there is Supernatural the FICTIONAL TV SHOW.

I know it is "FICTIONAL", there's no need to be a sarcastic moron about it. I was merely using the show as an example of what i possibly meant by "ghost/demon/vampire/other hunter" so people would have an idea on what i meant when using the term hunter.

I've never come across any hunter.

If I do I'll say hello from you... if it's okay with you? (and if I have time for it)

Well thankyou. Haha, but i know some hunters of sorts :tu:

Uh, I hunt deers and turkeys.

So is there anyone else here that hunts or tracks down ghosts, demons, vampires or any other being???

Well... I used to track down urban legends. But most cases just end up nowhere. Due to lack of leads, information or time.

Yeah it's a full time job. You need the time, money, effort, equipment etc. Unless you are fully devoted to it, then it's not the most practical job. I know some guys that take it seriousely and spend hundreds and thousands on equipment and stuff.

So is there anyone else here that hunts or tracks down ghosts, demons, vampires or any other being???

Sadly, the days of the old hunters is looooong gone. In most cases, science has killed many of the old world creatures. And hunting is a really difficult thing to do, like trying to guess where lightning will strike. Clouds are a good starting point, but mostly you get a glimpse that seems miles away. Most of us just track reports and see if there is any valididty. Hunting implies the the stalking of something for the purpose of killing it. In most cases, at least in my experience, the only thing to hunt anymore are hemophiliacs and thugs in wolf costumes hitting people with sticks.

Edited by Fantomex

I do ghost hunting/research. I think a fair amount of people who do ghost hunting tend to at least have a few 'traditional' methods in the back of their mind for protection just in case things get hairy. Whether it be holy water, salt, the pure light trick, or Sumerian charm.

Not exactly.... I'll just say they're hunters. What they hunt is irrelevent and from what i've seen here, it would be wise to just not talk about it anyway.

Also no I am not a ghost hunter. I don't plan to form a team or anything...

Yes a majority is fiction, but they do get some stuff right, like lines of salt and stuff, sometimes..

I'm curious, so please indulge me. Since you say you already know some "hunters", and are at least semi-knowledgeable with they're methods and motivations, what would you still be curious about that you would have to ask people here at UM? Are you just looking for kindred spirits? Someone to relate to? Or just confirmation?

I was just curious if there were any 'hunters' on this forum and was interested as to how many there were. There are so many believers but how many people take the time to actually track down any of these things or even kill them. Just thought it was interesting.

I was just curious if there were any 'hunters' on this forum and was interested as to how many there were. There are so many believers but how many people take the time to actually track down any of these things or even kill them. Just thought it was interesting.

Thanks, that tells me all I need to know.

Anybody who says they not only hunt but KILL demons and vampires is a nut, and possibly a murderer.

Edited by Moonie2012