Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HUNTERS?

Jalgroovy

and why would that be?

You seriously have to ask?

Vampires don't exist, at least not in the sense you are talking about. Killing some goth teen who thinks they are a vampire is murder.

Demons don't exist, and even if they did, you can't kill something that isn't alive or physical in the first place - so if someone claims to be a demon killer, they're a nut.

Edited by Moonie2012

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jalgroovy

• Moonie2012

• PARIAH

• ~Onyx~

So is there anyone else here that hunts or tracks down ghosts, demons, vampires or any other being???

I've got a double barrel ghost gun, and a very good hell hound.

You seriously have to ask?

Vampires don't exist, at least not in the sense you are talking about. Killing some goth teen who thinks they are a vampire is murder.

Demons don't exist, and even if they did, you can't kill something that isn't alive or physical in the first place - so if someone claims to be a demon killer, they're a nut.

Okay let me get this straight; You believe in ghosts, and you are a member on a forum named "UNEXPLAINED Mysteries" and your saying that vampires do not exist at all. I don't get half you people... you believe in a cloud of mist haunting someone yet you don't believe in something that is just as unbelievable if not less, considering there is a virus that rewrights your DNA and gives you the symptoms of Vampirism in its fullest and 'true to the myths' form.

1. This is basically hyporcritical, you being on this sight and telling someone that a particular thing can 100% not exist when the whole sight is based on things that to most people don't exist exept in legends, myths and fairy tales

2. I know people who have all the symptoms of a Vampire...i mean like all of them from the movies (exept the sun setting you one fire as aposed to it just damages your tissue)

3. You said that "you can't kill something that isn't alive" well when i use the terms 'hunt' and 'kill' i don't mean you kill it as much as make it go away (for example sending a demon back to hell would be "killing it" in the sense that it can't come back [unless someone opens the gates to hell or summons it] which is very unlikely) the term 'kill' was used with a very broad meaning, thought you wouldv'e picked up on that and not take it so literal.

so if someone claims to be a demon killer, they're a nut

I don't think you should be claiming such things considering the wide amounts of different views on such things. I mean, i belief in ghosts but i doubt that a cloud of mist in a photo is a ghost, but that doesn't mean people who think a cloud of mist is a ghost are nutters. Just means people have different opinions.

Edited by Jalgroovy

I've got a double barrel ghost gun, and a very good hell hound.

Cool... i could tell you of all my gadgets and weapons but it would bring up alot of flame posts against me and i really don't feel like arguing with almost an entire website about gadgets to kill and do various other things to paranormal beings that are aparently not even real.

Cool... i could tell you of all my gadgets and weapons but it would bring up alot of flame posts against me and i really don't feel like arguing with almost an entire website about gadgets to kill and do various other things to paranormal beings that are aparently not even real.

So...you...kill vampires. You not only KNOW vampires, but you have weapons and gadgets to KILL them. You know hetrodoxly was kidding, right?

Who ISN'T going to call you insane, or at least delusional? A virus that rewrites your DNA and makes you a vampire? Good lord, lay off the movies.

Wait, I see by your profile you are 15 - that explains it. I hope you are making up the part about having weapons, because a kid like you shouldn't have that stuff. Actually, I hope you are making all of this up for your own sake.

Life isn't the movies - drop this nonsense before you hurt yourself or somebody else.

Edited by Moonie2012

HAHA

1. Don't judge people coz of there age, age has nothing to do with it

2. I am not insane

3. I didn't get any of it from the movies, coz most movies are wrong!

4. I don't like tv or movies much at all

5. there is a disease that rewrights your DNA, actually theres about 7 different diseases that rewright your DNA...but the one im talking about just so happens to change you so you become alergic to garlic, have slightly elongated teeth, makes you alergic (reactive) to the sun and also makes wounds heal faster... thats what scientists say and have found not the movies. And i know one of the very few people who has it.

6. I won't hurt myself because i do all things with great precausion... yes i can hurt others but so can everyone

And last but not least: who said i have vampire hunting equipment coz i sure as **** didn't say that..... dont asume things Moonie2012, it could get you introuble.

HAHA

2. I am not insane

3. I didn't get any of it from the movies, coz most movies are wrong!

4. I don't like tv or movies much at all

5. there is a disease that rewrights your DNA, actually theres about 7 different diseases that rewright your DNA...but the one im talking about just so happens to change you so you become alergic to garlic, have slightly elongated teeth, makes you alergic (reactive) to the sun and also makes wounds heal faster... thats what scientists say and have found not the movies. And i know one of the very few people who has it.

6. I won't hurt myself because i do all things with great precausion... yes i can hurt others but so can everyone

And last but not least: who said i have vampire hunting equipment coz i sure as **** didn't say that..... dont asume things Moonie2012, it could get you introuble.

You don't have a clue what you are talking about. Your age has EVERYTHING to do with it, that vampire disease DNA nonsense is utter garbage. Whoever told you that is lying to you, an impressionable kid. Where did you even hear that? Some friend, or a "vampire" website? Are you thinking of Porphyria, a real disease that only has a couple of the symptoms you mentioned?

You say you have weapons to hunt and kill paranormal beings. It really doesn't matter what exactly you think you are "hunting", and I have to say it again: lay off the nonsense before somebody gets hurt.

What do your parents think of this crap?

Edited by Moonie2012

Okay how does age have everything to do with it? Please explain why my age would make my posts nonsense as apposed to those of an older person.

Also my parents aren't Judgmental ****s!!!

Okay how does age have everything to do with it? Please explain why my age would make my posts nonsense as apposed to those of an older person.

Also my parents aren't Judgmental ****s!!!

You are 15 - I believed in silly stuff when I was that age as well. As you get older, you'll realize.

I find it very hard to believe your parents are ok with you having weapons around the house. What kind of stuff are we talking about?

Edited by Moonie2012

Okay let me get this straight; You believe in ghosts, and you are a member on a forum named "UNEXPLAINED Mysteries" and your saying that vampires do not exist at all. I don't get half you people... you believe in a cloud of mist haunting someone yet you don't believe in something that is just as unbelievable if not less, considering there is a virus that rewrights your DNA and gives you the symptoms of Vampirism in its fullest and 'true to the myths' form.

1. This is basically hyporcritical, you being on this sight and telling someone that a particular thing can 100% not exist when the whole sight is based on things that to most people don't exist exept in legends, myths and fairy tales

2. I know people who have all the symptoms of a Vampire...i mean like all of them from the movies (exept the sun setting you one fire as aposed to it just damages your tissue)

3. You said that "you can't kill something that isn't alive" well when i use the terms 'hunt' and 'kill' i don't mean you kill it as much as make it go away (for example sending a demon back to hell would be "killing it" in the sense that it can't come back [unless someone opens the gates to hell or summons it] which is very unlikely) the term 'kill' was used with a very broad meaning, thought you wouldv'e picked up on that and not take it so literal.

I don't think you should be claiming such things considering the wide amounts of different views on such things. I mean, i belief in ghosts but i doubt that a cloud of mist in a photo is a ghost, but that doesn't mean people who think a cloud of mist is a ghost are nutters. Just means people have different opinions.

:lol:

I give you a month...and that's a stretch.

LMAO! <sigh> if they want to believe they are hunters let them. It will be fun to watch the trial on Court TV.

Well played sir. Honestly now, what's happeneing here? Are we having a real discussion, (albeit, a strange and somewhat diluded one) or are we going to argue about whether people hunt and kill things that may or may not have existed at some point?

Please believe me, people do not hunt and kill Vampires or Werewolves. They do not do this because, wait for it, they would be killing people. People who drink blood or transform into supernatural beings of immense physycal or mystical power, are still people. People who "kill" Demons, are called exorcists, they are very real, and you can talk to your local priest if you want to gain knowledge on the subject. Please lets stop the Dumb Child/Disillusioned Adult debate.

Edited by Fantomex

Well I agree with that accept for the slang. Age doesn't have anything to do with it. ;)

But I don't agree with anything else you say. :no:

Disease... :lol: that makes you allergic to garlic... :rofl: long teeth too... :w00t: oh God make it stop! :lol:

OK, got that out of the way...

Now then...

No one believes you "hunt" anything paranormal in the sense you seem to be implying. This is NOT a fantasy forum as you have seen by the nay-sayers coming out. Many here are truly interested in REAL paranormal phenomena. Thats' why so many come here. Saruman, who runs the show, actually presents some very interesting and compelling information regarding a wide array of topics. NOWHERE will you see any serious stories about Buffy-esque slayers though.

Now then...do you have ANY evidence or sources about this disease? We would all LOVE to see some documentation.

Disease... :lol: that makes you allergic to garlic... :rofl: long teeth too... :w00t: oh God make it stop! :lol:

I thought the bit about it making your wounds heal faster was the best. If I didn't love garlic, I would want this magical imaginary disease!

Edited by Moonie2012

OK, got that out of the way...

Now then...

No one believes you "hunt" anything paranormal in the sense you seem to be implying. This is NOT a fantasy forum as you have seen by the nay-sayers coming out. Many here are truly interested in REAL paranormal phenomena. Thats' why so many come here. Saruman, who runs the show, actually presents some very interesting and compelling information regarding a wide array of topics. NOWHERE will you see any serious stories about Buffy-esque slayers though.

Now then...do you have ANY evidence or sources about this disease? We would all LOVE to see some documentation.

Lets get some perspective here. If you want to help educate this person on what is actually going on here, then do that, but don't be elitist, or she won't feel welcome back. Everyone needs to start some place. It may be that she needed some way to introduce something that she wanted to know about, and storytelling was the way to go about it. Don't be cruel. It's not necessary. At one point or another we all need someone more experienced to give advice. Ridiculing someone for being misinformed is as damaging as being the one who misinformed.

Quick edit to my previous statement. Der der der der. Der der der. Dee da dumm dum dee der der.

Edited by Fantomex

Jalgroovy,

Please do not be deterred from your studies. Great minds are oft ridiculed before they are found out to be correct.

I believe that the "disease" that you spoke of, is described in great detail here: http://www.fvza.org/science2.html.

I do give you credit on your researching and trying to validate the information you have gathered, but please understand that you must research your research. This information is convincing when taken at face value, however when researching the specifics, none of the information contained therein can be substantiated. You have done well that you have heard something and been skeptical enough to ask others. I apologize for the callous manner that some of my contemporaries have demonstrated. But please be aware that there are many deceptive people out there who's fiction is far better than anything Hollywood can come up with. You have made a valiant effort here to connect with kindred spirits, please don't be turned back by a bad experience. Remember that defeat can be a victory if only to a lesser degree. As long as you learn from your experiences, you have only gained knowledge and wisdom, and lost only ignorance. It's nothing to be ashamed of, moreover you should be proud that in the face of adversity you have handled the situation so calmly. There is much in this world that cannot be explained, and absence of evidence, is not evidence of absence. Keep seeking the truth, keep looking for answers, be open to criticism, and learn when the opportunity presents itself. Do this and you may find that the Hunter that you wish to be, may be surpassed by the hunter you have become.

Namaste.

:rolleyes:

While we may have been harsh, some of these ideas he has NEED to be squashed - before somebody gets killed. There's a big difference between doing ACTUAL research and asking questions, or just grabbing a pointy whatever and running out the door because you read about a fake vampire disease on a fake website.

Perhaps you think it's fine and dandy having a 15-year-old kid running around hunting vampires and demons with weapons of god-only-knows what sort, but I don't think that's something we should be encouraging.

Edited by Moonie2012

Lets get some perspective here. If you want to help educate this person on what is actually going on here, then do that, but don't be elitist, or she won't feel welcome back. Everyone needs to start some place. It may be that she needed some way to introduce something that she wanted to know about, and storytelling was the way to go about it. Don't be cruel. It's not necessary. At one point or another we all need someone more experienced to give advice. Ridiculing someone for being misinformed is as damaging as being the one who misinformed.

Hog-wash.

This "DNA re-writing" disease is right out of a movie or comic book. I know, because I'm a big fan of that sort of sci-fi fantasy stuff. But to roll into a community like this, and drop a bomb like he did? Not so much the good thing to do.

I've been a ghost hunter for about 15 years, not active the whole time but alot of it.

Here we go:

1. I don't kill people, nor do i kill vampires. :no:

2. I said i have 'equipment' that could kill something of the likes, i did not in anyway say that i use it.

3. I highly doubt i ever would use it

4. The disease i know is not from a website or any comic. It is a disease that has been acknowledged by scientists. My friend happens to have this rare disease and according to about 2 doctors one of which was a scientist type doctor all acknowledge it as something they had never seen and the other said he had heard of it... and when one of them looked at a previous DNA sample that was taken for a reason i am unaware of and then compared it to a DNA sample they did, apparently her DNA had changed. :yes:

5. Fantomex, thanks for your support but i think you got it a bit wrong... i do not want to be or think i am a hunter, i merely wanted to know if anyone on this site 'hunted', 'killed', tracked or investigated paranormal beings of any sort. I said i have some friends who 'hunt' ghosts but not me!

6. Also once again thanks for your help Fantomex but: "or she won't feel welcome back" i am a guy! Haha my pic is probably confusing coz its a female but yeah, i am most definitely a male. :lol:

7. 'I give you a month...and that's a stretch' if you mean that in the sense that you believe it will be about a month before i get banned or something like that then I'm quite sure i wouldn't, considering i haven't done anything wrong!

8. "Perhaps you think it's fine and dandy having a 15-year-old kid running around hunting vampires and demons with weapons of god-only-knows what sort" Once again I do not hunt vampires and the weapons i have, i can assure you i know how to use. I am in the Air Force Cadets and am apart of a gun club. I am qualified and licensed to wield and operate an wide range of weapons, and when i do, i do it with great care, precaution and with the suitable safety equipment. I do not intend to ever use them on another human unless i join the military, but even then i hope that i never will have to take the life of another person. I am more qualified and experienced in the field of firearms and there safety than you so please don't tell me how i am incapable of using weapons responsibly. So maybe you should rethink the 'age thing' because i assume that i am more experienced than the average person...

9. And last but not least... Hypothetically speaking: if i were to kill a vampire, i would not 'grab something pointy', i would most likely get my .22 rifle, equip it with a sniper scope and put a silver nitrate filled bullet in the vampiric f#ck. So don't worry about the pointy objects rather than the bullets.

Awesome. Wow. This has really deteriorated into something... stupid. In the cases of everything presented here, I guess the only thing to say is what a *******ed thread this has become and, uh, let us never speak of it again.

:rolleyes:

While we may have been harsh, some of these ideas he has NEED to be squashed - before somebody gets killed. There's a big difference between doing ACTUAL research and asking questions, or just grabbing a pointy whatever and running out the door because you read about a fake vampire disease on a fake website.

Perhaps you think it's fine and dandy having a 15-year-old kid running around hunting vampires and demons with weapons of god-only-knows what sort, but I don't think that's something we should be encouraging.

I have amended my previous view to that of der der der. Vampire Hunter D over here can kill as many people with silver nitrate bullets and ninja swords and Spirit bombs and Goku's Kamehameha wave as he wants. It's and unemployment solution. I retract all previous statements and here by pronounce this whole thread, D.O.A.