Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World's most blinged-up bike

Owlscrying

linked-image

Scandinavian design company Aurumania has launched a limited edition run of the world's most blinged-up bike.

At just over £60,000, each Gold Bike Crystal Edition is believed to be the most expensive bicycle ever made.

Each of the ten produced, is hand-built and gold-plated with 24-carat gold, and decked out with over 600 Swarovski crystals.

Hand-sewn leather grips and a Brooks leather saddle provide finishing touches to the bike, with each limited edition number embossed with gold leaf and set into a leather badge onto the bike's headtube.

The company has also created a 24-carat gold wall holder for the bike, so it can be displayed as a work of art.

go

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tigger

• MySummerJob

• crtDzyn

• She-ra

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like this one better :D

linked-image

:o ... this.just.seems.wrong...

Tyeah............I reckon, can you imagine how much jewlery you could make with all that gold!!! :wub:

I like this one better :D

linked-image

LOL. Go the twirly handle bars!!

linked-image

Perfect waste of a good bike -_-

Edited by MySummerJob

whats the point of this, isn't a bike meant to be ridden?

Thats what I'm saying!

At just over £60,000, each Gold Bike Crystal Edition is believed to be the most expensive bicycle ever made.

No it isn't... One of the bikes in the Olympics was over a million dollars.

Million Dollar Olympic Bicycle So Specialized "No Ordinary Person Could Ride It" (link)

The bike here doesn't fit my tastes, I can't see using all that for a bike just to look at. Some people just have too much money... Instead of wasting it on a bling bike, they should donate to me :D

No it isn't... One of the bikes in the Olympics was over a million dollars.

Million Dollar Olympic Bicycle So Specialized "No Ordinary Person Could Ride It" (link)

The bike here doesn't fit my tastes, I can't see using all that for a bike just to look at. Some people just have too much money... Instead of wasting it on a bling bike, they should donate to me :D

Good call... however the raw materials alone of the "bling bike" would have set it at a higher cost, I suspect. The human capital combined with the high stakes demand for the Olympic bike were undoubtably the two factors carrying the million dollar price tag.

edit: As an after thought, that really just makes the Olympic bike that much more profitable :D

Edited by crtDzyn

Meh, that bike ain't got nothin' on Pee Wee's ride...

linked-image

what ever happened to spokey-dokey's and tassels from the handlebars?

And you'll ride it.........where?

why.. on the yellow brick road of course..

silly billy :rolleyes:

You go for a bike ride with P diddy...

"Fancy a cycle ride diddy, we can go up to the ridge, there's suppose to be a dead fox there,

Oh and my mom's packed us some sandwiches... "

"YO, I'll be there!"

linked-image

lol nice bike but wheres that playing card in the wheel to make it do that sound thing you all know what im talking about even if i dont