Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Most Haunted live.

Plainbob13

I agree. I have never been to the UK, and some of the places are amazing, and they do choose locations known for hauntings, so its fun to watch. I just wish they would STOP having the cams on their faces instead of their surroundings..LOL..But hey, its what they do..

LOL. True, the buildings they go in are wickely scary.

You know what makes me laugh Is that camera guy, hes totally heaps scare out of his wits and he looks like a scared moon face with that camera.lol

Carl has guts but he scares easy, and Is the first to start bouncing up and down, " I want to get out". I'll never forget that episode where the door shut on that basement grave WITH the skeleton in it. I would have screamed like a girl too. :(

Derek is a drama Queen, but ya still gotta watch it.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JustNormal

• Plainbob13

• sarah snow

• SilverCougar

LOL. True, the buildings they go in are wickely scary.

You know what makes me laugh Is that camera guy, hes totally heaps scare out of his wits and he looks like a scared moon face with that camera.lol

Carl has guts but he scares easy, and Is the first to start bouncing up and down, " I want to get out". I'll never forget that episode where the door shut on that basement grave WITH the skeleton in it. I would have screamed like a girl too. :(

Derek is a drama Queen, but ya still gotta watch it.

LOL I love Karl, I just think he is so cute. He is gutsy, then freaks out. I really like Ciaron O'Keefe too, he just walks around with an EMF in his hand and never really gets scared. Stuart is the one who always gets his but kicked and I am happy about that cause he calls them cowards and stuff. Derek is off the show, fired last year. Yep the camera man always looks horrified..

Use to watch it all the time but it's not on any more where I am it seems. Bit of fun. For me the greatest thing was went Carl and Stew would go off because you know something was going to 'happen'.

"Hmm...ghosts aren't doing anything...we need an offering...Carl you're on." :P

So any bets on who Derek will be pocessed by? Common soldier or Robert E. Lee?

Use to watch it all the time but it's not on any more where I am it seems. Bit of fun. For me the greatest thing was went Carl and Stew would go off because you know something was going to 'happen'.

"Hmm...ghosts aren't doing anything...we need an offering...Carl you're on." :P

So any bets on who Derek will be pocessed by? Common soldier or Robert E. Lee?

Derrek will not be with them. It kidda stinks. I laugh his but off when he did that.

So does Most Haunted come with a disclaimer in the US?

LOL I love Karl, I just think he is so cute. He is gutsy, then freaks out. I really like Ciaron O'Keefe too, he just walks around with an EMF in his hand and never really gets scared. Stuart is the one who always gets his but kicked and I am happy about that cause he calls them cowards and stuff. Derek is off the show, fired last year. Yep the camera man always looks horrified..

Most Haunted is waning here in the UK, but they are doing a Most Haunted Halloween Special "The Village of the Damned". I think it's on for several days.

I might try to watch, but I can't even get into the first 5 minutes of the 1 hour show...what makes me think I can watch this live show? LOL :rofl:

Most Haunted is waning here in the UK, but they are doing a Most Haunted Halloween Special "The Village of the Damned". I think it's on for several days.

COOL, I watched the few past hours of MH in its very good, and alot of activity. Its almost over but I did enjoy it alot..I would love to see Village, that sounds spooky..Thanks Reg..JN

I THINK IT WILL BE FUN TO WATCH,,,I REALLY ENJOY GH AND THINKS STEVE IS HOT!! HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYONE,,,,"PUTS CANDY BOWL ON FRONT PORCH FOR ALL"

sorry did not mean to yell,,,,ooppss

Well. I don't really know what to say on this one. Most Haunted LIve Oct. 10 At Gettysburg. Just thought I'd let you folks know. I plann on watching for the laugh factor.

Well, I gave in and watched it, unfortuneately. How disappointing was that?! Yvette doing her "Blair Witch" crap out on the field in the bushes. What else is new? And the "sounds" she allegedly heard? I didn't hear a thing but HER TALKING! LIKE SHE ALWAYS DOES!

I am sticking with the plumbers from Ghost Hunters/T.A.P.S.! I swear they're our ONLY hope left!

I am sticking with the plumbers from Ghost Hunters/T.A.P.S.! I swear they're our ONLY hope left!

I agree. I watched some of it, and Yevette was spazzing. The sound of her voice annoys me, and the fact that she doesn't quiet for a minute is over the top.

I think TAPS is a lot better with the actual footage they show. The only facial shots they show are reactionary or cameos.

Meh. I'll keep watching them all though, as there aren't all that many shows about paranormal hunting out there..

I agree. I watched some of it, and Yevette was spazzing. The sound of her voice annoys me, and the fact that she doesn't quiet for a minute is over the top.

I think TAPS is a lot better with the actual footage they show. The only facial shots they show are reactionary or cameos.

Meh. I'll keep watching them all though, as there aren't all that many shows about paranormal hunting out there..

They mentioned a new one on the Travel Channel airing next week called "In Lockdown" or something like that. I guess a PI team is locked in a prison alone all night and cannot leave till sunrise. Looks pretty good from the commercials..We shall see..JN

I do remember seeing something about that! It does look interesting, prisons and asylums are always fun, IMO.

I do remember seeing something about that! It does look interesting, prisons and asylums are always fun, IMO.

I agree, but not sure I would ever want to be locked into one LOL..JN :huh:

They mentioned a new one on the Travel Channel airing next week called "In Lockdown" or something like that. I guess a PI team is locked in a prison alone all night and cannot leave till sunrise. Looks pretty good from the commercials..We shall see..JN

I saw a quick commercial announcing that too! I don't know the name of the show or when it'll be aired, but it looked interesting. I wonder how we can find out? Go to travelchannel.com? I'm going to go take a look in a little while.

Well. I don't really know what to say on this one. Most Haunted LIve Oct. 10 At Gettysburg. Just thought I'd let you folks know. I plann on watching for the laugh factor.

As much as I have come to hate this show ... I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt -- as to why, I have not the slightest clue! -- and had to change it about half an hour in. I have never seen such moronic garbage in all my life! And that's saying a hell of a lot for this ridiculous excuse for a show dedicated -- supposedly -- to the paranormal. This was so beyond the pathetic as not to be funny! All these ridiculous psychic artists, e-mails from viewers seeing everything and anything on those web cameras, Ouija boards, séances and the host, Yvette Fielding's, usual constant yapping about hearing something -- or feeling something! -- every other second, made me want to throw a brick through the television! This was simply too much to bear! Once again, Most Haunted, has driven yet another nail into the coffin of the paranormal ... and the serious scientific investigation it deserves. How in the hell this pathetic excuse for a show stays on the air is simply baffling -- particularly since they have been repeatedly proven to be fraudulent shysters! And you can throw in Paranormal State as well! These people are all complete nut jobs!

Most kindly,

Sean

Edited by seanph

• 2 months later...

I've been staying away from home for Christmas- somewhere where they have Sky...yippeeee :rofl:

Have noticed advertising for Most Haunted coming up and something about confronting or hunting for demons??? Is this wise??? :mellow:

im hearing a voice...it wants to take ov....moira.....MOIRA!!!!!

Someone from where I live is going to be in the audience at this Saturday's Most Haunted Live show. She's so excited about it, bless her. I'll be watching it just this once. It will be interesting to hear what experiences and things happen. I'll let you know what she says about it. Even though I don't think it's genuine, she's a big fa and their group are really looking forward to it. So it's a night out eh :D

NO Derek was fired long ago, thank goodness..LOL..JN

I heard him on a radio show. He said he left on his own. I dunno...?

As for the show itself, after hearing how Paranormal State Chip Coffee gets fed his information prior to the show, it makes me wonder now if that is how Derek appears so spot on with his "psychic hits" during the show.

Then there used to be that little short heavy set woman on the show that was always freaking out and having fainting spells. Goodness if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen!

Edited by Staceyinfo

As much as I have come to hate this show ... I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt -- as to why, I have not the slightest clue! -- and had to change it about half an hour in. I have never seen such moronic garbage in all my life! And that's saying a hell of a lot for this ridiculous excuse for a show dedicated -- supposedly -- to the paranormal. This was so beyond the pathetic as not to be funny! All these ridiculous psychic artists, e-mails from viewers seeing everything and anything on those web cameras, Ouija boards, séances and the host, Yvette Fielding's, usual constant yapping about hearing something -- or feeling something! -- every other second, made me want to throw a brick through the television! This was simply too much to bear! Once again, Most Haunted, has driven yet another nail into the coffin of the paranormal ... and the serious scientific investigation it deserves. How in the hell this pathetic excuse for a show stays on the air is simply baffling -- particularly since they have been repeatedly proven to be fraudulent shysters! And you can throw in Paranormal State as well! These people are all complete nut jobs!

Most kindly,

Sean

I remember when this show first started in the UK, it had it's own forum which I was a member of. Debate on the official MH forum was vigorous and uncompromising at the beginning, then, the obvious hoaxs started being exposed.

Put it this way, you'll be amazed at what lengths that shower of ...... will go to to hoax alleged noises, bangs and alleged sightings. The final nail in the coffin was the whole Kreed Kafer debacle. Some of the more "convincing" :rolleyes: evidence, like the barrel rolling and stone throwing (green gate brewery), spoon throwing () all faked, by Carl no less.

I hear they have their own cable channel now! :rolleyes: They've sure made a shed load of money out of faking "paranormal" activity.

Anyone wanting a laugh at theirs and Dereks pathetic antics, check Nik ******* site out, he was an old member of the old forum too:

http://badpsychics.com/thefraudfiles/modules/news/

Edited by Sky Scanner

• 4 months later...

There was an episode of MH that DEBUNKED GH! It was the Stanley Hotel where Jason and Grant was in the tunnel and heard a girl's voice. Well MH was in the same location and stated that the ceiling was thin and you could here every thing that was going on above them on the next floor.

I personally like the warning they have to put up in the UK.

For entertainment purposes only.

• 2 weeks later...

The live ones are a bit of a waste of time - at least on the normal ones, if they get anything good you know they'll remind for you to see it again.

Dead Famous is a better show - they actually get results most of the time and there's usually only two of them so when something happens you don't have a load of people running around screaming 'OMG! WTF!' etc. etc. They also seem to be better at holding the camera still.