Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis

tsukinokagi

So, I was wondering if someone could help me. I've been practicing telekinesis for about a week and I did something that I dont understand. I had been practicing with the toothpick in water and the psi wheel and there was no sucess at all. One day I was practicing with a pen and I made it roll backwards on my first try. What I dont understand is how I moved a pen before the psi wheel, and why I cant do it again. And what are the dangers of practicing telekinesis? Would someone give me some help please!!

Thanx

Edited by tsukinokagi

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tsukinokagi

• Insight

• eight bits

• Rex mundi

So, I was wondering if someone could help me. I've been practicing telekinesis for about a week and I did something that I dont understand. I had been practicing with the toothpick in water and the psi wheel and there was no sucess at all. One day I was practicing with a pen and I made it roll backwards on my first try. What I dont understand is how I moved a pen before the psi wheel, and why I cant do it again. And what are the dangers of practicing telekinesis? Would someone give me some help please!!

Thanx

Psi-wheels do not prove telekinetic powers. I'm not psychic in the least, and I can make a psiwheel move. In fact, they are so sensitive, they move based on air currents and convection. James Randi has debunked these, as well as countless others.

The only danger of practicing telekinesis is actualy believing that it exists. If the pen moved, it was either on an incline, or was pushed by a breeze.

If telekinesis actually existed, people all over the world would be video taping it, and proving it to the world.

Oh, but you say that people HAVE video taped it? Please. I've seen the videos. Most of them are ludicrous, and the rest are just magic tricks.

I myself can do a trick by which I can pick up any random object, place it on a table, and cause it to move. Then, I pick it up, and give it to the spectator for examination. It's all done with techniques magicians have been performing in LasVegas for decades.

If you wan to impress people, study stage magic. Then you can learn tricks which you can actually perform in front of real people.

For the record, it takes a martial arts master most of his life to learn how to control his Chi and effect another person's energy paths with a punch. I highly doubt that a child who has practiced for a week has some how already mastered a skill which it takes an entire lifetime of devotion to learn.

Psi-wheels do not prove telekinetic powers. I'm not psychic in the least, and I can make a psiwheel move. In fact, they are so sensitive, they move based on air currents and convection. James Randi has debunked these, as well as countless others.

The only danger of practicing telekinesis is actualy believing that it exists. If the pen moved, it was either on an incline, or was pushed by a breeze.

If telekinesis actually existed, people all over the world would be video taping it, and proving it to the world.

Oh, but you say that people HAVE video taped it? Please. I've seen the videos. Most of them are ludicrous, and the rest are just magic tricks.

I myself can do a trick by which I can pick up any random object, place it on a table, and cause it to move. Then, I pick it up, and give it to the spectator for examination. It's all done with techniques magicians have been performing in LasVegas for decades.

If you wan to impress people, study stage magic. Then you can learn tricks which you can actually perform in front of real people.

For the record, it takes a martial arts master most of his life to learn how to control his Chi and effect another person's energy paths with a punch. I highly doubt that a child who has practiced for a week has some how already mastered a skill which it takes an entire lifetime of devotion to learn.

Quite frankly, I dont have time for ppl who wanna dis what I have to say. I know what I did and I dont need to prove anything to you. Why are you even in this forum if you only wanna push your beliefs on other ppl??

And FYI, everyone has some ability. You probably just let yours die XP

Thanx

Yes, hi. Step 1: Don't listen to much to those guys :)

You didn't understand because you aren't practiced enough. You probably scared yourself to death when then pen moved. And thoughts come through your head about pens flying in your eyes and stuff like that. You can't do that, simple. Otherwise everybody had stuff flying to their heads. No it is something you have to train, Seriously train. I mean everyday for 20 minutes for the next two years. It's that simple.

Especially in the beginning don't train to long. Otherwise you'll get dizzy or get an headache. What you have to do then is stop. Stop. Your body tells you to stop, so stop. Because pushing it can become dangerous. You'll notice sometimes your body will feel like it's burned out from an enormous effort, because that's what it just did. So training is very important to prevent you from harm and make the body stronger for the purpose.

Always start the training with meditation. Clear the head. You don't need thoughts that prevent this from happening. You can do this. And end up with a silent mind. Concentrate. feel the object and make it move. AS you are feeling the object, shift your mind to a different awareness, slowly. Then suddenly there is a slight wobble. And that wobble you have to finetune..... for two years.

Largest thing i moved: a car. ( i stopped it really ;) (no, there wasn't a driver inside)) And i've started when i was 18, i'm ten years older now. Good luck, have fun!

Oh and here: http://www.psipog.net/

;)

Thanx

You didn't understand because you aren't practiced enough. You probably scared yourself to death when then pen moved. And thoughts come through your head about pens flying in your eyes and stuff like that. You can't do that, simple. Otherwise everybody had stuff flying to their heads. No it is something you have to train, Seriously train. I mean everyday for 20 minutes for the next two years. It's that simple.

Especially in the beginning don't train to long. Otherwise you'll get dizzy or get an headache. What you have to do then is stop. Stop. Your body tells you to stop, so stop. Because pushing it can become dangerous. You'll notice sometimes your body will feel like it's burned out from an enormous effort, because that's what it just did. So training is very important to prevent you from harm and make the body stronger for the purpose.

Always start the training with meditation. Clear the head. You don't need thoughts that prevent this from happening. You can do this. And end up with a silent mind. Concentrate. feel the object and make it move. AS you are feeling the object, shift your mind to a different awareness, slowly. Then suddenly there is a slight wobble. And that wobble you have to finetune..... for two years.

Largest thing i moved: a car. ( i stopped it really ;) (no, there wasn't a driver inside)) And i've started when i was 18, i'm ten years older now. Good luck, have fun!

;)

And what are the dangers of practicing telekinesis? Would someone give me some help please!!

There are some definite side effects. These include self-delusion, unfounded arrogance and social rejection.

There are some definite side effects. These include self-delusion, unfounded arrogance and social rejection.

Don't care what you think! Get lost!

Sounds like most Doctors lol

;)

Thank You! I have been meditating for a while before I even started this stuff. And it has been fun! And when I moved the pen, I passed out a few hours later so i know what you are talking about. I appreciate your support.

Don't care what you think! Get lost!

:hmm:

Oh right, that isn't what you wanted to read, sorry. I'm assuming THIS is what you want to read:

You're doing well, keep going! Just keep sitting there and staring at it. Don't give up! You'll get there in the end. You may find yourself spending A LOT of time doing absolutely NOTHING but when the item happens to move, you will be FULFILLED!

Hope that helped.

Quite frankly, I dont have time for ppl who wanna dis what I have to say.

If you are in school, and your math teacher marks one of your questions wrong, do you say that she is "Dissing" you, or merely correcting you?

I know what I did and I dont need to prove anything to you.

Yes, actually, you do. If you make claims of supernatural powers, people will expect you to back them up. If you don't, they will think you are a liar and a lunatic. And if you don't care what anyone thinks about you, you should. That is, if you expect to have a career, a family, and friends.

Why are you even in this forum if you only wanna push your beliefs on other ppl??

I believe in the supernatural. I study metaphysics. I believe astral projection is real, and I believe there is some substance to psychokinesis.

However, you will notice that the only people who actually believe they have psychic powers on these forums are children. Children with over active imaginations, who probably aren't too popular in school, so they make up a fantasy world for themselves, and come here to play in it.

The US Military has a division which attempts to train people in the use of remote viewing and psychokinetics. These are top secret techniques, and closely guarded. If you think for one second that some child who reads some crap off the internet is able to duplicate in one week what the most powerful nation in the world spends a life time working on, they your truly are ignorant.

And FYI, everyone has some ability. You probably just let yours die XP

My ability is the power to be able to dissect what people say. I can get into someone's head simply through their words, and tell them more about themselves than they can even admit. It isn't a supernatural ability though. It's called "Common sense".

tsukinokagi, I will send you $1000 dollars if you can show me a video of you performing telekinesis. In fact, if anyone here can send me a video of them performing telekinesis, and I am unable to explain it or duplicate it myself, I will send you $1000. I can send it through Western Union, PayPal, or I can mail you a check.

So, all you kids who think you have magical powers, here's your chance to prove it to the world, and make some money from it too. If you don't WANT the money, then you should give it to the poor.

Also, I can fully debunk everything on the psipog website. The site is designed to make money through advertising. Which it does, because countless children like you think they can be superheros is they read two paragraphs of nonsense.

I can also reproduce every single video they have posted there. Go ahead, find one for me you think I can't duplicate. I dare you.

Edited by Insight

Thanx

1: in my humble opinion, you were able to move the pen before the wheel and cant move it again because of the fact that you've proven to yourself that you can without a doubt move things with your mind, like other posters have said, you might feel a little frightened.

2:regardless of ziggys much uneeded snide remarks, i dont believe that there are any dangers to telekinesis as long as you know what you're doing and think smart

hope this tid bit was of some help, i think its pretty cool that you're getting into TK. have a good one

DM

Welcome to UM, Tsu.

Just a word of orientation. This is not a believers' forum, nor a sceptics' forum. People post here because they are interested in the topics.

So, let's start over. Maybe you know what you did with the pen, but I don't.

Would it be possible for you to describe what you did in sufficient detail that your reader could take a similar pen, interact with it in similar conditions to you, and determine whether or not they, too, might cause the pen to move in a similar way?

1: in my humble opinion, you were able to move the pen before the wheel and cant move it again because of the fact that you've proven to yourself that you can without a doubt move things with your mind, like other posters have said, you might feel a little frightened.

2:regardless of ziggys much uneeded snide remarks, i dont believe that there are any dangers to telekinesis as long as you know what you're doing and think smart

hope this tid bit was of some help, i think its pretty cool that you're getting into TK. have a good one

You know Hurricane Katrina which destroyed NewOrleans?

I caused that.

I had been focusing on starting a storm in that area for weeks, and it finally happened.

Forget the snide remarks or anyone else here, I know what I saw.

What? proof? Why, do you need some sort of physical evidence? Don't you trust me? I mean, why would I lie? What would I have to gain?

Now, I haven't been able to create any storms since then, because of the fact that I've proven to myself that I can without a doubt move things with my mind, and like other posters have said, I might feel a little frightened.

Sounds pretty ridiculous, doesn't it?

Well then, why is moving a pen with your mind any less ridiculous than creating a storm with your mind?

It isn't. They are both equally ridiculous.

You know Hurricane Katrina which destroyed NewOrleans?

I caused that.

I had been focusing on starting a storm in that area for weeks, and it finally happened.

Forget the snide remarks or anyone else here, I know what I saw.

What? proof? Why, do you need some sort of physical evidence? Don't you trust me? I mean, why would I lie? What would I have to gain?

Now, I haven't been able to create any storms since then, because of the fact that I've proven to myself that I can without a doubt move things with my mind, and like other posters have said, I might feel a little frightened.

Sounds pretty ridiculous, doesn't it?

Well then, why is moving a pen with your mind any less ridiculous than creating a storm with your mind?

It isn't. They are both equally ridiculous.

Well, thats too bad for you. You will never open yourself up to what God wants to give you. Its a shame really. Everyone has so much potential and your throwing yours away. Tisk-tisk...

Welcome to UM, Tsu.

Just a word of orientation. This is not a believers' forum, nor a sceptics' forum. People post here because they are interested in the topics.

So, let's start over. Maybe you know what you did with the pen, but I don't.

Would it be possible for you to describe what you did in sufficient detail that your reader could take a similar pen, interact with it in similar conditions to you, and determine whether or not they, too, might cause the pen to move in a similar way?

Well, I was really frustrated and embarrassed when I was at a meeting because someone had said something really rude to me. I was feeling a lot of tension and energy pooling in my chest. Then I took a round pen and put it on the desk. By this time I had been practicing for 2 weeks. I can't really explain what I was feeling other than this really intense focus that I've never felt before. I looked at the pen and I didn't see or hear anything that was going on around me. I thought once "move backwards", and it did. And it didn't keep rolling. As soon as I realized it moved, it jerked to a stop. After that, I put it in the same place and shook the table and kicked the table, and it didn't move. I even breathed on it really hard and it kept rolliing off the desk. Oh, and I felt tension around my eyes and temples when I was focusing.

I belive in telekinesis but i have trouble with how to get started. ive read most things on psipog.net but i want some second opinions.

Thank you, Tsu.

I don't know how far I'll get with this, but the first thing I noticed was that all my pens have a clip which prevents any kind of rolling. So, what I used instead was a mechanical pencil I have, a Pentel P205. Here is the manufacturer's picture.

linked-image

I removed the clip. The barrel of the pencil is not round, but hexagonal in cross section. The faces are not very broad, however, and it does roll easily.

Indeed, on a flat, level desk, if I blew on it (real pursed-lips blow), then it would roll uncontrollably while I was blowing on it. If I stopped, then it would continue a part of another rotation before it came to rest.

I also tried a common-variety Sharpie without its cap. Here's its manufacturer's photo:

linked-image

It rolled better and with less force than the pencil, but did stop shortly after I stopped blowing. Unfortunately, I also discovered that my "level" desk isn't, since when the Sharpie stopped, it sometimes rolled back to me. If I just placed it at the point of direction change, however, it sat there. And other times, it did stop when I stopped blowing on it.

Both pencil and Sharpie were surprising stable when I disturbed the desk, even tilting it.

So, you can see that the roller used matters, and that rolling behavior can be quite complicated. Lots of disturbance might have little effect, while a little disturbance has lots of effect, whose details vary from run to run.

It's not going to be so easy to reproduce your experience! But I think it is important to try, because whatever you did, I would be very surprised if you were the only human being who could do it.

So, is my clipless pencil or the uncapped Sharpie anything like the pen you used? Maybe you can find a picture, or at least give the brand and model? And in the main part of your experiment, how far did the pen move? In what direction compared to the direction it moved when you blew on it?

Exactly. I guess school starting still didn't help.

Well, thats too bad for you. You will never open yourself up to what God wants to give you. Its a shame really. Everyone has so much potential and your throwing yours away. Tisk-tisk...

No, actually, it's too bad for you.

While you are pursuing childish dreams of magical powers, I am studying the human consciousness in order to better determine what humanity is truly capable of.

While you are making up stories about moving pens with "psychic power"s, I am studying into the military's remote viewing programs, trying to dig up names and events which actually have taken place.

And while you are wasting your time telling others they are "wasting their potential", I am putting my effort into understanding the limits of physical human potential in order to better understand what the metaphysical potential may be.

So, have fun with your make-believe land and your kiddie games. In the mean time, I'll continue my research instead of wasting my time staring at a salt-shaker.

No, actually, it's too bad for you.

While you are pursuing childish dreams of magical powers, I am studying the human consciousness in order to better determine what humanity is truly capable of.

While you are making up stories about moving pens with "psychic power"s, I am studying into the military's remote viewing programs, trying to dig up names and events which actually have taken place.

And while you are wasting your time telling others they are "wasting their potential", I am putting my effort into understanding the limits of physical human potential in order to better understand what the metaphysical potential may be.

So, have fun with your make-believe land and your kiddie games. In the mean time, I'll continue my research instead of wasting my time staring at a salt-shaker.

Whatevs. Have it your way. Tell me what you find out though. I've never actually tried remote viewing, but it sounds interesting.

Have fun!! ♥

Whatevs. Have it your way. Tell me what you find out though. I've never actually tried remote viewing, but it sounds interesting.

Have fun!! ♥

Tell you what I find out?

Does a physics professor teach kindergarten? I'd love to try to tell you what I have found, but you're too hung up on magic pens. Maybe once you mature beyond the point of self-delusion, we can have a real conversation about metaphysics.

Does a physics professor teach kindergarten? I'd love to try to tell you what I have found, but you're too hung up on magic pens. Maybe once you mature beyond the point of self-delusion, we can have a real conversation about metaphysics.

Ok. Whatever. Suit yourself home dog.

Ya know, the same principle applies to you too. ;)

Oh, and a good teacher can teach any grade level. Even kindergarden.