Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Telekinesis

tsukinokagi

Ok. Whatever. Suit yourself home dog.

Ya know, the same principle applies to you too. ;)

Of course it does. However, this topic isn't about me. It's about you. And being older, more experienced, and better educated than you, it is my place to educate you

Oh, and a good teacher can teach any grade level. Even kindergarden.

Untrue. Teachers enter specialized fields in order to increase the effectiveness of their teachings. Math teachers do not teach Gym class. Science professors do not teach cooking. While it is of course true that an educator must be well rounded in most fields before they begin a career as a teacher, the majority of teachers choose a specific field to specialize in.

However, we both know you are just trying to "catch me out" at this point in order to do your best to shut out the truth I am trying to offer you. It's a common defense mechanism to attack that which threatens your preferred reality, even if that reality is a fantasy.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tsukinokagi

• Insight

• eight bits

• John from Lowell

Of course it does. However, this topic isn't about me. It's about you. And being older, more experienced, and better educated than you, it is my place to educate you

Untrue. Teachers enter specialized fields in order to increase the effectiveness of their teachings. Math teachers do not teach Gym class. Science professors do not teach cooking. While it is of course true that an educator must be well rounded in most fields before they begin a career as a teacher, the majority of teachers choose a specific field to specialize in.

However, we both know you are just trying to "catch me out" at this point in order to do your best to shut out the truth I am trying to offer you. It's a common defense mechanism to attack that which threatens your preferred reality, even if that reality is a fantasy.

Honestly, I have no idea what your talking about. I'm just interested in what you have to say. Even if you are totally off and completely wrong. Like you said, its important to be well rounded :)

Hi Tsukinokagi,

All that matters is that you know what you did. There is no need to try to convince anyone here. :) Good luck with your practices. I'm sure you will find the answers you are looking for if you keep searching. ^_^

Hi Tsukinokagi,

All that matters is that you know what you did. There is no need to try to convince anyone here. :) Good luck with your practices. I'm sure you will find the answers you are looking for if you keep searching. ^_^

Well then, "Curiously Lovely", do you believe that I was in fact the one who caused the New Orleans hurricane?

There is EVERY need to back up your claims. If you do not, you are clinically delusional. People who are delusional often slip into disorders such as schizophrenia, and paranoid delusional disorders.

Also, if you are unable to back up your claims in reality, then they will never be anything more than your own imagination

Just like the guy who can turn invisible, but only when no one is looking.

Honestly, I have no idea what your talking about.

Of course you don't. You haven't even completed your education yet.

I'm just interested in what you have to say. Even if you are totally off and completely wrong.

Here's the difference between you and me. I can prove the claims I make. You cannot.

And to "Curiously Lovely", the only reason you support her claims is because you either believe that YOU have psychic powers as well, or that you can develop them. You are validating her false reality in order for her to falsely validate yours.

Ok, Tsu. You've got a command decision to make. What do you want your thread to be about?

Are we going to discuss what happened with you and the pen, or Katrina-man's qualifications as a kindergarten teacher?

Just like the guy who can turn invisible, but only when no one is looking.

Dude just handed you the magic key. Use it.

Ok, Tsu. You've got a command decision to make. What do you want your thread to be about?

Are we going to discuss what happened with you and the pen, or Katrina-man's qualifications as a kindergarten teacher?

Dude just handed you the magic key. Use it.

You're right. Ok, from here on out, I'm gonna ignore anyone who calls me a liar or tries to disprove anything I say.

I wanna know if anyone has any experience with telekinesis and can help me out. Can anyone answer my earlier questions?

You're right. Ok, from here on out, I'm gonna ignore anyone who calls me a liar or tries to disprove anything I say.

I wanna know if anyone has any experience with telekinesis and can help me out. Can anyone answer my earlier questions?

Do you know why these people do that? It's because they haven't found what we are doing yet, they think that you need to know how it works before you can do something. It's a limit on their thinking, they want proof but they can't measure it, they can't find it, they can't replicate it. What cannot be found, cannot exist.

It's funny because the main point of view in evolution is that true time and change we got to be. My point is that yes, one day we will find how this works. For now you'll have to get there by training and devotion. WE don't have answers, we don't know how this works. Of course we speculate and quantum mechanics is our field. P.e.a.r. research is a great example.

With documented evidence that we have a direct influence on the outcome of events in the past present and future. Not by some backyard scientists, no they where under the aegis of Princeton University's School of Engineering and Applied Science. A project that came directly out this lab is the EGG, the earth gaia gram, it measures deviations in random event generator to study the effect of influential occurrences. (like for instance 9/11.) So we are getting there and some scientist won't hold back because of current worldviews, they continue to push our society forwards.

I've seen it preformed several times by others and i've done it obviously. People can call me a liar, i don't care. People ask me to PROOF IT! I rather do that in a laboratory, but then again not in just any laboratory. I ask them: "have you been practicing this for months with the believe that is is possible?" Their answer is no, usually i then just laugh and walk away.

I only did this to proof something for myself. I knew beforehand that people wouldn't believe me if and when i actually succeeded. I don't feel the need to defend myself, but i do feel the need to tell that this is possible. And i'm still searching too in how this is done and i don't have all the answers. This search has taken me to extreme possibilities and amazing worldviews, the journey alone was worth it and it still is. I've been reading and studying this for over ten years now, i spend more time researching then practicing. Especially without a real practical side to these skills.

And of course their are a few laws of nature at work, this is about the storm thing that was mentioned earlier. Because rolling a pen when nobody else sees it is something completely different from a storm that kills thousands of living beings. Of course there are certain barriers that prevent your intention to have an influence on others, but then again my open mind tells me to don't think it isn't possible just because this sounds like an explanation. That's just something i thought of taking in consideration my experiences and research.

Whatever you think is right, making it sound like it's impossible doesn't mean that it can't be done. This goes for ****ruction also... in Dubai they have plans for a building that is is going to hit the 1 kilometer mark. That even i though was impossible! Shows me to keep an open mind at all times... humans do strange things.

This goes for ****ruction also

Sorry, I haven't posted in over a year here, and I was just chuckling along at this thread when I came across this. I simply could not contain my laughter! Well done, sir. If you misspelled construction how I think you must've to get bleeped like that, it was simply a masterpiece of funny.

Sorry, I haven't posted in over a year here, and I was just chuckling along at this thread when I came across this. I simply could not contain my laughter! Well done, sir. If you misspelled construction how I think you must've to get bleeped like that, it was simply a masterpiece of funny.

Haha, i accidentally misspelled it. I saw it was bleeped out, and i was like huh... but then i laughed and left it like that. I got myself on that one too :')

If you read my posts, I never once deny the metaphysical realm.

I only deny the claims of a child who believe she has mastered in one week that which take a lifetime of discipline to understand.

Is it wrong for me to ask for a simple video of your skill? I would surely review it, and if I could not explain it, I would take back everything I said against you.

If a person says they have invented a car which runs on water, should not the investors ask for a demonstration before funding it's development?

Do you know why these people do that? It's because they haven't found what we are doing yet, they think that you need to know how it works before you can do something. It's a limit on their thinking, they want proof but they can't measure it, they can't find it, they can't replicate it. What cannot be found, cannot exist.

Ah, but you are wrong. It can be measured. Very easily. If one makes a claim that one can move an object with their mind, the measurement is a simple video of this occurring.

One could measure the time it takes for the brain to reach an Alpha state, and the distance the pen travels.

I do not need proof to know in my heart that there is a spiritual realm, and metaphysical forces at play within our world. However, if a child makes claims of achieving this feat, I owe it to her, and the community, to ask for her to back them up.

I am not looking for a mathematical explanation of how the mind functions. I am not looking for a theoretical example of what sort of quantum mechanics are in play. All I am asking for is a simple demonstration.

A simple demonstration.

If these powers do exist in this individual, why is a simple demonstration so much to ask?

If I claim my car can do 0 to 60 in five seconds on a racing community forum, should I be offended when they ask me to post a video of my time at the local drag strip? Of course not. If in fact my car CAN achieve those speeds, I will have no problem what so ever in recording evidence of it.

They aren't looking for the compression ratio of the pistons, or my fuel pressure, or the fluidic dynamics of my intake system. All they want to see is whether or not my car goes that fast. If it does, THEN they will be curious as to how I achieved those speeds.

And curious I am.

The US military has had remote viewing programs for decades. They have also been training people in acts of psychokinetic power. If a major world power is investing millions of dollars into something, I am forced to believe there is some merit to it. After all, they are able to back up their claims.

Yet, out "kiddie-kinetic" poster is not.

Do you see what I am trying to accomplish here? I am trying to help HER, and everyone else, discern fact from fiction. And if a person makes a claim, they should be able to easily back it up.

For instance, I can solve a rubiks cube in less than a minute. Do you believe me? Do you need proof? Do you take me at face value?

After all, most people have never solved a cube before. But, if I claim to be able to solve one in less than a minute, then surely I can back up that claim with a simple video of my feat. You don't need an explanation of the algorhythms I use, nor a measurement of how many hours I have spent practicing. You don't need to know HOW I did it, only that IT CAN BE DONE.

Now, does anyone here need proof that I am able to solve a cube in under a minute? Or will you all simply take my word for it?

I wanna know if anyone has any experience with telekinesis and can help me out.

I can't do it, but I have looked into enough reports that I might be able to help out, or at least ask some good questions that might shake something loose.

Can anyone answer my earlier questions?

Maybe. I was going to post the other day, but I had a premonition about Rex' spelling drawing a comment :) .

From your OP:

how I moved a pen before the psi wheel

Gotta watch the psi wheel thing, Tsu. They pick up air currents, even tiny thermal inhomogeneities. People tout them as "training" (and so a "first step") but to have a training effect, you need reliable feedback. And psi wheels spin, even under glass, for all kinds of reasons.

And don't spin for all kinds of reasons, too. The friction at the point of contact between the vanes and the needle support is tricky. I made a wheel that looked fine, but wouldn't budge. So I built another one with a good quality, new commercial sewing needle for a support, and it spun like a top in the same place that the other goodlooking one didn't budge.

Still have the good one on my desk. Right now it's just wobbling in a draft I can feel on my hands as I type.

Go figure.

why I cant do it again

Who knows? That's why I am on about the details, like the pen you used and such. Anybody can post "it was the emotion," or "it was an optical illusion," or "it was because you 'stepped out of yourself' then, but now you're too self-conscious to do that again," or any of a hundred things.

Who's to say? I think if people get to work with the same setup you did, then maybe they'll notice something that you can't get from reading a summary of what happened.

Can't hurt to be as specific as possible, Tsu.

And what are the dangers of practicing telekinesis?

Well, what the jokey replies were getting at was that you might waste a lot a time.

Maybe you will, too.

But bigger than hell, Tsu, if I put a pen on a table and saw it move by itself, then I'd be willing to put in some time to get to the bottom of it. So, you're no crazier than I am. (The bad news there is that I talk to squirrels. You can't have everything.)

As to other threats? I can't recall a single claim of TK that was accompanied by a report of physical injury, except for people who were intentionally trying to hurt someone else, and believed that they had succeeded.

As another poster has pointed out, the sorts of things you report are not in that category. So, I see no cause for worry.

Hope that helps.

Quite frankly, I dont have time for ppl who wanna dis what I have to say. I know what I did and I dont need to prove anything to you. Why are you even in this forum if you only wanna push your beliefs on other ppl??

And FYI, everyone has some ability. You probably just let yours die XP

Right now, you are pushing your belief on others by calling out the other. If you're going to post on a forum, expect someone to not believe you, especially on a subject like this.

Hello Liz,

I suspect you move the pen and not the other things because you were more focused and emotionally energized.

I'm just at the stage of my life where I'm serching for answers and discovering new things about myself almost daily.

This is a good place to be at. In my view, most of the answers are found within the self. I would suggest that shifting your meditations toward your own inner guidance systems will be of great service to you.

Best Wishes,

John

So, John, can YOU perform acts of telekinesis?

So, John, can YOU perform acts of telekinesis?

No my focus is on telepathy.

No my focus is on telepathy.

Have you thought about doing some type of testing to show the reality of it?

oh my, Insight, 4 years later and you're still here telling children they are wrong?

oh my, Insight, 4 years later and you're still here telling children they are wrong?

Anything less would be uncivilized. Consider it a public service.

And it's good to see a familiar face, Syaoransbear.

John: You mention your focus is on telepathy. Have you ever been successful in your endeavors?

John: You mention your focus is on telepathy. Have you ever been successful in your endeavors?

I answered your original question. This topic is not about telepathy, it is about telekinesis.

Have you thought about doing some type of testing to show the reality of it?

BTW if any of you are inclined to look at my profile and visit my website, you may discover these answers.

John

To the OP: How goes it? Have you seen any progress? Been practicing? I really hope that you are not letting the snide remarks and off-topic rambling deter you.

Stay focused. Hopefully those that don't have anything of substance to contribute to this thread will soon go away (though I wouldn't bet on it).

Once again, good luck with everything. I am merely studying telekinesis at this point, but I will pass along any information that I think might be useful. :)

I'd like to note that 4 years ago I tried this, very hard, and believed in it with all my heart.

I'm 19 now and I look upon this moment in my life as a regretful embarrassment. If this was at all attainable by sheer will, faith, and practicing, someone else would have complete undeniable proof by now. Like, the large, heavily paid organizations dedicated to studying this phenomenon?

Psi-wheels do not work. Take off your clothes, put the psi-wheel between your legs, and watch it spin. Hurray, your crotch has telekinetic powers.

It's really easy to see that most of you are probably like, what, 10-15 years old? You feel worthless and unpopular, so delving into the paranormal makes you feel special. Having that wish in your head of sitting in your class room and moving a pencil around on your desk while your class mates sit there baffled just excites the hell out of you.

The only reason you should be doing this is for scientific reasons. If you spin the psi-wheel, your first thought shouldn't be "This exists and I have to convince everyone that it is and protect my belief with all of my heart regardless of any of the facts people give me that debunk it." It should be, "Okay, now what sort of variables could have created this outcome."

Believing in this is fine, but don't lie to yourself. Why should you have to convince yourself that this is real. I'm sure all of you that believe in this have that voice in the back of your head asking "But what if it was me breathing? What if it was my body heat? What if it was a draft? What if I unknowingly flinched? What if the surface that pen was on was slanted? What if...?" but you completely dismiss those blaring questions because you want this to be real so badly, and you don't want anything to interfere with your beliefs.

Believers don't have open minds. You have to be equally open to this not being real as you are to it being real.

You know what people like? Guitars. Go learn how to play a guitar. I guarantee you it's real. I have one behind me right now, honest. I can take a video of it if you want, too.

I remember years ago when people would promise a video, and it would never come. I'm not completely skeptical about this, I just wish children could at least try to attempt this more scientifically. The skepticism towards this subject is completely invited with the way everyone is trying to attempt it.

I hope that the OP is still with us, will return, and will discuss the event described in his or her original post.

There have been many threads here at UM breathlessly reporting "I spin ma pin wheel. I has evolved powerz." Those posts are statistically associated with youth and interest in anime. Maybe age and comic book chatter is marginally relevant in such threads.

But we ought not to confuse wisdom with surviving past our "best used before" dates. Tsu does not report spinning a psi wheel. Tsu reports seeing a respectable-sized real-life object move, on just one occasion, concurrently with his or her thought that it should move.

I believe that Tsu saw what Tsu reports seeing. I believe something happened, and I do not know what happened. That would qualify, IMO, as a bona fide "unexplained mystery." It ought to be discussable on a website of that name.

I recall one other such report here, involving eyeglasses. The reporter was a middle-aged man (so far as that can be established on the web, but credible in my opinion). Like the current OP, that man associated his experience with TK, and like the current OP, he cooperated by answering factual questions about the particulars of his report.

Possibly related reports also crop up from time to time in the Ouija garden. The planchette is seen to move despite the user having let go. Ouija interest skews young, but has a long tail well into the golden years.

Thus, copypasta speeches about "kids these days" are inapplicable here. The specific subject is not reliably associated with youth and anime. There is no excuse for discussing the poster rather than the event that the poster reports.

Edited by eight bits

To the OP: How goes it? Have you seen any progress? Been practicing? I really hope that you are not letting the snide remarks and off-topic rambling deter you.

Stay focused. Hopefully those that don't have anything of substance to contribute to this thread will soon go away (though I wouldn't bet on it).

Once again, good luck with everything. I am merely studying telekinesis at this point, but I will pass along any information that I think might be useful. :)

I'm actually making a little more progress than before. I've been sick for the past few weeks and maybe thats why I couldn't do it. But lately, I can see the energy moving around the object I'm trying to move when I focus. I can make pencils and pens twitch a little. I think the reason I'm not have as much success as the first time is because I'm not focusing on a strong emotion. Just on moving the object.

But I'm getting there.

Film it. Put the pen or pencil or whatever under something like a clear glass bowl and film it moving.

Edited by Moonie2012

I'm actually making a little more progress than before. I've been sick for the past few weeks and maybe thats why I couldn't do it. But lately, I can see the energy moving around the object I'm trying to move when I focus. I can make pencils and pens twitch a little. I think the reason I'm not have as much success as the first time is because I'm not focusing on a strong emotion. Just on moving the object.

But I'm getting there.

Well then, you can post a video of this energy you claim to see, so we can all see it too.