Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
tsukinokagi

Telekinesis

77 posts in this topic

puridalan
You know if the egos were dropped here and now, and one can "help" this "high school" student who is loioking for input... perhaps this thread will have a chance to go somewhere intelligable!

8 bits... I agree!

Blessings all...Now lets all try to behave and offer something constructive..... Lets start new.

Purlidian... Thank you for sharing your method for seeing the auras... How did you train yourself to so this?

Im curious, because I can sense/feel but cant see.... I would like to be able to do that... Please share..... :)

I actually never 'formally' trained myself, I stummbled upon it by accident actually ha-ha. One of the first solid ones having to do with a classmate having a brain tumor...but you see that was inside the body rather than outside..but aura is still involved. I guess that is why it is different, I see peoples physical problems based on (at first it was color) doing the blank stare, which again in the case happened accidentally I was zoning off. That's when I saw her body go black, while something in her head was this big white glob, that magnified out at me...only later did I understand that this was the WBC all coming together to create the tumor. And I heard it, because cells well my theory is that they create actual noise, and the noise I call it is 'white noise'. White noise is not pretty like a tv screen on the ring ha-ha...that's what a tumor sounds like. I know sounds insane, but it creates that awful buzzing noise that is off from the normal bodies rhythm.

But ya I never tried, I just would stare at someone without thinking for no reason and see these things about them, but then I started to pay more attention and learn why...and that's when I truely could see the sensation before making my perception. Basically I was working backwords to see what I had done, then I could see it beforehand because it just clicked..if that makes sense. The light bulb in my head really clicked when again I read that female with the sex issue in reiki...it might of been just luck, but it really pushed me to a whole new understanding. Try working backwords and interpreting what the colors mean, then overtime it might click for you to and you will be able to.

WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT
I actually never 'formally' trained myself, I stummbled upon it by accident actually ha-ha. One of the first solid ones having to do with a classmate having a brain tumor...but you see that was inside the body rather than outside..but aura is still involved. I guess that is why it is different, I see peoples physical problems based on (at first it was color) doing the blank stare, which again in the case happened accidentally I was zoning off. That's when I saw her body go black, while something in her head was this big white glob, that magnified out at me...only later did I understand that this was the WBC all coming together to create the tumor. And I heard it, because cells well my theory is that they create actual noise, and the noise I call it is 'white noise'. White noise is not pretty like a tv screen on the ring ha-ha...that's what a tumor sounds like. I know sounds insane, but it creates that awful buzzing noise that is off from the normal bodies rhythm.

But ya I never tried, I just would stare at someone without thinking for no reason and see these things about them, but then I started to pay more attention and learn why...and that's when I truely could see the sensation before making my perception. Basically I was working backwords to see what I had done, then I could see it beforehand because it just clicked..if that makes sense. The light bulb in my head really clicked when again I read that female with the sex issue in reiki...it might of been just luck, but it really pushed me to a whole new understanding. Try working backwords and interpreting what the colors mean, then overtime it might click for you to and you will be able to.

Thank you for responding Puridalan.... I hope youve been able to share this gift for the good of others...

I'll have to try your method and see if I cant get something happening...

Blessings