Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
NotThe1

Zeitgeist Addendum - Watch Now!

NotThe1

The upcoming movie sequel "Zeitgeist - Addendum" seems to promote an anarchic solution. With the mass online appeal of the Zeitgeist movies, this would expose a large audience to the ideals of Anarchism. I hope that's the case because it would should lead to mass new arrivals at FDR.

http://vidzking.com/Tags/Zeitgeist-Addendu...t-today-Oct-3rd

War Eagle

My basic take after viewing it is, thought provoking eye opening and powerful.

=============

Democracy:

''That's free enterprise, friends: freedom to gamble, freedom to lose. And the great thing, the truly democratic thing about it, is that you don't even have to be a player to lose.'' -- Barbara Ehrenreich

''Those who seek absolute power, even though they seek it to do what they regard as good, are simply demanding the right to enforce their own version of heaven on earth. And let me remind you, they are the very ones who always create the most hellish tyrannies. Absolute power does corrupt, and those who seek it must be suspect and must be opposed.'' -- Barry Goldwater

Wickian

It was definitely an enlightening movie. If anyone has two spare hours to kill, I would recommend it.

Scorpius

There is also a movement involving Zeitgeist, which respectively has it's own website: thezeitgeistmovement.com

The solution found in the movie can be viewed at another website: www.thevenusproject.com