Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Question for Evolutonists

DrStrangelove

Intelligent Design theory is bunk

i love the arguement

"But things look complex therefore it was ID!"

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PsychicPenguin

• DC09

• Druidus

• aquatus1

Intelligent Design theory is bunk

i love the arguement

"But things look complex therefore it was ID!"

Your opinion.

Things look complex because they are complex. Not just in biology.

Well.. IMHO Inteligent Design theory is pretty much the same as creationism.

Creationist: analyze Genesis to find the answer... oh.. Genesis says that God did it!

Inteligent Design: analyze biology a little bit... then things are getting complex.. uh crap.. I can't explain it any further... God did it!

I have a question for evolutionists. I am only curious and just want to keep an open mind about everything.

If creationists can't proove God because there is no proof, then how do evolutionists proove love exists? How do they proove morality exists? If morality does exist, what is moral and what decides what is and isn't? Furthermore, if morality doesn't exist than why isn't everyoe out raping, stealing, killing, and doing anything else to appease your immediate wants?

I mean this in all open-mindedness and I hope everyone who posts here posts with the same state of mind... (does that even make sence?)

these can be explained by emotions caused by..oh lets say hormones??, or mabye science has not been able to fully undertand why we fall in love, mabye we have an energy force that has a signiture to it and when we find someone that coincides with that signiture we are drawn to them and get a feeling of comfort from it. Who knows, the facts are that evolutionists are probably outnumbered by creationists, but evolutionists have proof of evolution within species on this planet, and creationists just have some books saying it happened...who would you believe? (if you had no opinnion whatsoever on the subject and were void of bias)

Gee Cross, then explain to me, how such a powerful and intelligent being could make himself out of nothing? disgust.gif

actually, scientists have theorized that our planet was devoid of life until a metorite or asteroid (some alien debries) hit earth and was carrying some form of DNA, possibly bacteria (since they are so resiliant) and flourished in our environment, explanding its forms (of DNA) and evolving(key word kids) into every form of life we now know on this planet.

and since life started in the ocean it is not hard to assume this beacause water covers 60 or 70 percent of this planet therefore it is the biggest target for 'DNA projectiles'

thumbsup.gif

Um, what does love and morality have to do with evolution

Evolutionists say God doesn't exist because no one can proove He exists. Well, no one can really proove love exists, nor morality, but it is there (isn't it?). I am just curious why evolutionists believe love and morality exists and not God. I should not have started this thread.

Creationists: You're wrong!

Evolutionists: You're wrong!

I should of forseen this.

*get's some candy and frolics in the meadow*

Actually STYX I was referring to GOD, when I said that comment. Yes the theory that you posed, is one that was very probable.

DrStrangelove

Evolutionists say God doesn't exist because no one can proove He exists

That is incorrect. We simply can't fit God into the equation, because at that point all the research and sciences become null. Because the answer is God did it. So what's the point in expanding our knowledge and exploration if we already know what the answer is. Like I've said before, if in the end all the evidence points back to some intelligent being(without a doubt) then that will be the end. But so far, we've been able to explain a lot of things without having to say, "God did it" or anything that points in that direction.

Love and morality are words, that we simply use to describe chemical reactions or instinct. The difference between these reactions and God. Is that we can see, and feel them. We cannot see or feel God. Although some people may argue against this, however they can't provide any evidence that the rest of us humans can understand.

I understand that Evolution supposedly took mult- thousands of years; but how does simply adding a few zero's change anything? After all it is like taking the Fairytale about the frog being changed into a prince; we all know it is impossible. But Lets say perhaps that every day a princess kissed a frog for several million years, would the frog over time gradually change into a prince? It seems such a change would be benificial, right? After all, it would be a more directed chance than a piece of dirt becoming a living thing.

Oh my god! That is the funniest thing I ever read! LOL! Maybe if she was genetically compatible with the frog and they somehow had intercourse, and their descendants had intercourse with other humans, then they might become human-like. That is a very stupid analogy. Why is it impossible? You know you have DNA (Dioxyribo Nucleic Acid) right? And you know that when you have a child through conventional means that child has fifty percent of DNA and fifty percent of the person you had it with. Therefore the child is different. You know that mutations can happen any time in your body. You may be having them right now! Most are neither beneficial or malignant, but some are. If your child gets the fifty percent of your DNA that has the mutation, it has a chance to have that mutation as an active mutation. If he\she mates with a person who has the same mutation then it is passed on, usually. Over millions of years these mutations add up to create new species. In labs scientists have seen that viruses evolve very fast. Sometimes in years. Explain the many different Flu viruses. They change! Why can't you except the most likely truth? I believe we were created with evolution in mind. We are an ongoing experiment by the Gods.

and since life started in the ocean it is not hard to assume this beacause water covers 60 or 70 percent of this planet therefore it is the biggest target for 'DNA projectiles'

Actually there is some evidence that life could have started in volcanos on land.

Edited by Druidus

Although some people may argue against this, however they can't provide any evidence that the rest of us humans can understand.

Actualy.. I'm afraid that evolutionists cannot provide any evidence that creationists can understand as well.

No transitional!

Yes there is.. look...

... no transitional!!

disgust.gifwacko.gifgunsmilie.gifdisgusted.gifpo.gifpo.gifw00t.gifcrying.gif

Heck, technically, all fossils are transitional.

But it is not something that creationists can understand. wink2.gif

Goto the A Question for Creationists thread for the other side of the argument.

Please discuss further in the already existing Evolution vs Creationism thread.

Thank you. thumbsup.gif