Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Satanic celebrations: launch of Obama impeach

Truth666

October satanic celebrations: launch of Obama impeachment scheduled for ...

Celebration (1) of “OJ Simpson not guilty”, one of the milestones of the final leg, staged 13 years later to the day as reversed (2) repetition, i.e. guilty, October 3.

Celebration of launch of “Clinton impeachement to be finally acquited”, another of the milestones of the final leg, staged 10 years later to the day as reversed repetition, i.e. launch of “Obama impeached asks his crowd to elect Clinton”. (3)

Notes

(1) Satanic celebrations ever since the illuminati target date, 1998, short before the battle of Armageddon begun, were explained in advance always by one and the same...

Google as usual knows it.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=M...ic+celebrations

Make sure you don't miss this one:

http://satanic-celebrations.blogspot.com/

(2) Illuminati religion requires reversed scripts. The very last of them, again, was explained by one and the same...

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=M...ott+MATT+24%3A6

(3) The comeback kid script, again, was explained by one and the same. All of it long ago.

http://last-antichrist.blogspot.com/2007/0...ummies-two.html

http://end-times-data.blogspot.com/2008/02...n-horrible.html

http://end-times-prophet.blogspot.com/2008...on-will-be.html

http://end-times-computers.blogspot.com/20...ckobamacom.html

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlindMessiah

• MID

• Space Commander Travis

• AtomicDog

I'm lost.

There's a timeline in there SOMEWHERE trying to explain it but I have NO idea.

:blink:

don't ask...will be moved to the conspiracy section shortly...

Truth666

I visited all of the links that you supplied and I really cannot make head nor tails of what you are trying to point out.. :wacko:

:blink:

Pretty much...

This is even way to far out there.. even for the run of the mill conspiracies..

:huh: all i figured out is this has something to do with the illuminati, should be in the conspiricey section.

And I was accused of circular logic! This mm is lost and his rantings are unprovable rediculious postings of a psycological disorder of some sort. What drivel, dont waste your time, worthless post that makes absolutely no sense. Someone should tell Matt that the story ends with Saten being cast into a lake of fire for eternity,LOL.

Choose the date

October 5, 1998

The House Judiciary Committee votes to launch a congressional impeachment inquiry against President Clinton.

October 8, 1998

The House of Representatives vote for impeachment proceedings to begin against Clinton. The House judiciary committee will be given wide powers to draw up detailed charges against Mr Clinton, based on 11 allegations by the independent counsel Kenneth Starr in his report on the Monica Lewinsky affair. October 14, 1998

The House judiciary committee chairman Henry Hyde announces the impeachment inquiry will concentrate its focus on two core charges: that Mr Clinton lied under oath and attempted to obstruct justice.

I've read some outrageous threads on this forum...but this takes the cake for today.

:D

There are, however repetitions! Say, on Monday October 06 2008 I gonna have breakfast and go to work - same as I did in October 1988! I need to think on this...

I'm lost. There's a timeline in there SOMEWHERE trying to explain it but I have NO idea.

The connection between O.J. Simpson, the Clintons and Barak Obama is completely explained. The only thing that is not FULLY explicitly explained is what exactly the final leg is.

As explained in the links, it is the final leg of the road 666, i.e. the path that ends with the formal acceptance of the mark of the beast, November 2, 2004.

Again:

- sheep accepting the “OJ Simpson not guilty after murdering” illuminati script was one of the milestones of the final leg;

- sheep accepting the “Clinton acquited after lying under oath” illuminati script was one of the milestones of the final leg.

October 2008, the illuminati celebrate these milestones to the day, by staging the reversed repetition of those milestones:

- “OJ Simpson guilty of robbery”, 13 years to the day;

- launch of “Obama impeachment" endig with Obama guilty and Clinton "elected", 10 years to the day.

Conspiracy section. Nothing real about this rubbish.

Edited by The Skeptic Eric Raven

Pretty much...

This is even way to far out there.. even for the run of the mill conspiracies..

I hate posts like this. I'm a "conspiracy theorist" and people like this are embarrassing to say the least.

As for the OP, this fits into his belief that Hillary Clinton is going to be president. :lol:

How exactly does a candidate get impeached? O wait, they don't.

Choose the date

October 14, 1998

The House judiciary committee chairman Henry Hyde announces the impeachment inquiry will concentrate its focus on two core charges: that Mr Clinton lied under oath and attempted to obstruct justice.

!!!!!!!!

October 2008, the illuminati celebrate these milestones to the day, by staging the reversed repetition of those milestones:

- “OJ Simpson guilty of robbery”, 13 years to the day;

- launch of “Obama impeachment" ending with Obama guilty and Clinton "elected", 10 years to the day.

Ok... so when is this "Obama Impeachment" agenda supposed to get under way?

Also, after following some of your links, who in the world is Matt Marriott?

How exactly does a candidate get impeached? O wait, they don't.

Since Obama is still a senator, he can be impeached.

Whether he would be is another question altogether.

Cz

Since Obama is still a senator, he can be impeached.

Whether he would be is another question altogether.

Cz

I rather doubt that the House, under Pelosi, could find any grounds upon which to proceed (why would she??? It would end a career that is likely already shortened by her conduct). Generally speaking, each house has the authority to expel its own members and that would tend to take authority over impeachment articles (as they've never actually succeeded in practice), and the Senate...populated by leaderslike Kennedy, Reid, Kerry, Et. Al...are going to dismiss their God Obama???

Nah...not happening.

I rather doubt that the House, under Pelosi, could find any grounds upon which to proceed (why would she??? It would end a career that is likely already shortened by her conduct). Generally speaking, each house has the authority to expel its own members and that would tend to take authority over impeachment articles (as they've never actually succeeded in practice), and the Senate...populated by leaderslike Kennedy, Reid, Kerry, Et. Al...are going to dismiss their God Obama???

Right. Why would any Democrat, including Clinton, want to bring impeachment charges against their presidential candidate less than a month away from the general election? That would spell political suicide for the Democratic party. If putting Clinton in the White House was the master plan of the Illuminati (as the links suggest), then why wouldn't Obama have been impeached before the January primaries? Senatorial impeachment proceedings for Obama only 27 days before the election would instantly tear the Democratic party apart and practically hand deliver the presidential election to McCain on a silver platter.

The whole scenario may have seemed viable back in 2007 or early 2008, back when those web articles were written, but with 27 days left? Not so much.

NumberOneSon

Why would any Democrat, including Clinton, want to bring impeachment charges against their presidential candidate less than a month away from the general election?

... If putting Clinton in the White House was the master plan of the Illuminati (as the links suggest), then why wouldn't Obama have been impeached before the January primaries? Senatorial impeachment proceedings for Obama only 27 days before the election would instantly tear the Democratic party apart and practically hand deliver the presidential election to McCain on a silver platter.

NumberOneSon

NumberOneSon, you illustrate how totally brainwashed read the truth, and yet are totally unable to get the absolute basics.

Reminder - the basics, found everywhere in the Prophet's pages:

- Democratic and Republican parties, exactly like all mass media, are controlled by the illuminati. They will do their role to "elect" whoever the illuminati script has as the next president.

- they don't need to care about who actually people vote for, since the winner's name is already part of the source code running on the voting machines software.

- Clinton is supported by about 5 pct of the population, so an Obama role is required to let the masses swallow the script, and in particular, considering that McCain's support is 1 pct, to have some people standing in front of the voting machines the "election" day.

Edited by Truth666

NumberOneSon, you illustrate how totally brainwashed read the truth, and yet are totally unable to get the absolute basics.

Reminder - the basics, found everywhere in the Prophet's pages:

- Democratic and Republican parties, exactly like all mass media, are controlled by the illuminati. They will do their role to "elect" whoever the illuminati script has as the next president.

- they don't need to care about who actually people vote for, since the winner's name is already part of the source code running on the voting machines software.

Ya we got it. We're brainwashed simpletons.

- Clinton is supported by about 5 pct of the population, so an Obama role is required to let the masses swallow the script, and in particular, considering that McCain's support is 1 pct, to have some people standing in front of the voting machines the "election" day.

This is factually wrong. Hillary Clinton is supported by more than 5 percent. She received a little under 7 percent support in the primaries and would receive a much higher percentage in a general election.

Hillary Clinton is supported by more than 5 percent. She received a little under 7 percent support in the primaries...

Blind, if you read again the basics you will conclude that the programmers of the voting machines in the Republican primaries are part of the same programming team that programmed the voting machines in the Democratic primaries.

Again the same programmers who wrote the decisive lines of code for the November 4 elections.

Check out again the laws of End Times Reductionism, stated by Prophet.

After it should be clear that nothing (from the size of the programming team mentioned above to the amount of lines of code that need to be changed each time) escapes these laws.