Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Seeing Atoms/Molecules ?

Adidas

Quite so, it is impossible physically speaking - but surely everyone knows that genuine clairvoyant vision is not using

any physical organ.

But those are diagrams of the atomic structure. An atom doesn't actually look like that in real life. Not only that, but they got it hugely wrong:

The Hydrogen atom consists of 18 Anu arranged in 6 groups, each of 3 Anu, all contained in an oval form. The six groups are at six points in space; each of the three groups making one half of Hydrogen are linked to each other across space by lines of attraction. We have thus the appearance of two interlaced triangles. Figs. 1 and 15 show the details and linking.

Ref

While in reality...

The electrically neutral [hydrogen] atom contains a single positively-charged proton and a single negatively-charged electron bound to the nucleus by the Coulomb force.

Ref

'Occult Chemistry' claim that the hydrogen atom looks like this:

linked-image

Which is clearly nonsense. An atom doesn't look like anything. It's structure is defined by complex functions.

In an atom with a single electron, such as hydrogen or ionized helium, the wave function of the electron provides a complete description of how the electron behaves. It can be decomposed into a series of atomic orbitals which form a basis for the possible wave functions.

linked-image

But the atom doesn't look like that. All that is is a representation of the probability of the position of the electron given certain circumstances.

Is it a normal thing for a human to sense when a TV is turned on, even if they are about 30-50 feet away from it? Sometimes, I get a sensitive feeling in my ear when a TV turns on.. my sister and I are the only ones who can sense it all the time. It's like a ringing in my ears, and my hands feel a bit staticy, as if it triggered a sort of unknown frequency in me. Is this normal and common, or special?

Yes it is normal. The frequency that televisions run at, is easilly picked up by the human ear. Now, don't let that fool you. Different people have differnt frequency scales that they can hear in. Some people can hear deeper, and some can hear higher. On average though, most people can hear the electricity when someone turns on a T.V. It's kind of like a high pitched squeel, but not annoying. But, you can definitely tell the difference when the T.V is off.

But those are diagrams of the atomic structure. An atom doesn't actually look like that in real life. Not only that, but they got it hugely wrong:

Which is clearly nonsense. An atom doesn't look like anything. It's structure is defined by complex functions.

But the atom doesn't look like that. All that is is a representation of the probability of the position of the electron given certain circumstances.

Here begins an interesting debate... I recommend you might visit this article:

http://www.esotericscience.org/article5a.htm

The term 'structure of the atom' is perhaps a misnomer - and I agree a diagram is something that implies static image - whereas obviously an 'atom' and its internal structure are definitely not static - but the principle behind the diagrams might take further study?

If you were to attempt to draw the internal structure of an atom - how would you do it?

A.

Edited by Akkadian

Apparently, analysis of scientific data counts as clairvoyant vision now.

Do you honestly think they would spend such enormous effort in creating so many

images and such detailed text in an effort of dishonesty - to dupe the public'? What

would be their motive? Perhaps the concept of such profound clairvoyance as to see

inside atoms - might always enter the realm of belief or disbelief as the case may be.

I believe they clearly, genuinely saw 'something' - they did define a variation of Neon

and called it Meta- Neon - and later exoteric science acknowledged isotopes of Neon..

How could they know that?

A.

Do you honestly think they would spend such enormous effort in creating so many

images and such detailed text in an effort of dishonesty - to dupe the public'?

Umm...yes.

And even if they didn't, something that they think they learned through "clairvoyant vision" they could have subconsciously deduced from scientific data - or, shocking as the idea may be, remembered from scientific papers.

What would be their motive?

This is the motive. :rofl::P:rofl::P:rofl::P:rofl::P:rofl::P:rofl:

That would be mine, anyway.

Perhaps the concept of such profound clairvoyance as to see

inside atoms - might always enter the realm of belief or disbelief as the case may be.

I believe they clearly, genuinely saw 'something' - they did define a variation of Neon

and called it Meta- Neon - and later exoteric science acknowledged isotopes of Neon..

How could they know that?

A.

Let's see...maybe...the same way esoteric science knew it?

I see atoms in my mind all the time. It's because I'm a chemistry major, not because I have clairvoyant vision.

Either that, or the elusive Kryptonite element is actually real! :o

wow this is kinda crazy the way everyone has gone so far with causes. it most likely is what in laymen terms is called floaters. they are small pieces of tissue that float about in the optic fluid it is very common and the eye glasses effect is the way the light is magnified into the eye directly onto the floater. depending on how new the material is will make a big difference on the many different ways you see this optic oddity. but this is just my guess and far as what you were told about doctors advise it is sound and reasonable advice. seek a physicians care as it is your eye sight and this is very precious indeed. peace out wolfie

Better get your eyes checked, this could be serious...

As the above repliers said, it is damn impossible to look at Atoms/Molecules

• 2 weeks later...
Before I start, I would like to ask for forgiveness. I haven't been on in a long time, but that was because of school and the likes of it. I hope I can get on here more often.

Now, I recently began to see molecules/atoms. I wear glasses, so sometimes when I'm at an angle, I can see a reflection of my eye.

But not my eye-eye. It's like my glasses adjust to a microscopic way and digs deeper into the retina to show me how it would look in a

microscope.

I will try to describe it:

It's a perfect circle. The area around it is somewhat beige.. light beige. There are some small circles around it- either light dark or dark.

It looks like the way something would when put into a microscope.

When I don't have my glasses on, I can still see it a bit, but it's only blurrier and not clear.

Not the only thing that has happened.

Secondly, with/without my glasses, when it is night time, and I see a red/green light, I can somehow follow the beam and look at the molecules- not as descriptivley and vivid as you could if you had a microscope or magnifying glass, but suitable enough to give some detail.

Also, my vision is very weird. With/Without my glasses on, my vision displays tinyyyy particles of atoms/molecules. They're a variety of colors- yellow, blue, red, green. They're very tiny, but I can see them. Can someone explain what this might be?

Also, I don't want to go on making another thread to be an annoyance to people, so I will ask another question or two, if someone could gladly answer:

When I touch things, anything, I get a strange feeling. It's as if I can tell who has touched it. But I don't know exactly who did.. I can sense that I can be able to find out who has if I dig in deeper to the object, but a bit of discomfort builds up in the palm of my hand. For example, yesterday, I was touching a metal bar on my bed (I have a grey loft bed) and my touching sense got extra-extra sensitive. It was as if something were between the bar, something that could help me sense even further.. but I never found out.

Another question:

Is it a normal thing for a human to sense when a TV is turned on, even if they are about 30-50 feet away from it? Sometimes, I get a sensitive feeling in my ear when a TV turns on.. my sister and I are the only ones who can sense it all the time. It's like a ringing in my ears, and my hands feel a bit staticy, as if it triggered a sort of unknown frequency in me. Is this normal and common, or special?

I wouldn't worry about those circle things; they're called 'floaters,' and they are very common. No need to worry :) I wear glasses, and even with and without my glasses on, I see them all the time. This can be a cause from the eyes getting too much direct sunlight. I recommend an eye doctor if this bothers you too much though :)

As for your other question, I have no idea. I don't want to claim that you're a fake, so I can't answer.

I haven't read through all the replies on this topic, so I apologize if I repeat something someone else's said- seeing atoms would definitely be impossible- not because it sounds like a miraculous ability, but because atoms are EXTREMELY small. Smaller than the naked eye could even think of seeing.

What you're seeing sounds like "visual snow" Google it and see if the ideas in regards to it match up to yours. They most likely do. I was seeing what looked like something you'd see under a microscope, but in regular day view and finally had to know what it was- asked my eye doctor- and apparently it's very, very common. :)

EDIT: Oh yeah, and the television thing... I get that also! Not just with televisions though... I notice when my laptop's turned off, but still plugged in it'll give the same noise and I end up having to unplug it so I won't hear it any longer. Or going to Best Buy and walking through shelves of tube televisions... agh. Annoying. However that too is also common. :)

Edited by Eumorpha vitis

Personally I don't think seeing atom molecules or any of that is weird. In fact if you look back some humans have already described pretty much perfectly microscopic details of the human body that was impossible to see centuries ago even just recently to the last decade. None the less people had the ability to 'x-ray' and so forth as I call it. I believe the mind is very amazing and capable of doing this, when not trying to think about it, but rather a natural process...but that's just me and it will take science forever to prove it :P

One day I had a clip randomly pop into my mind about seeing the egg. Instead of life forming inside the egg. I saw the life coming into the egg, as if the egg was actually being formed from outside 'light' all hitting at it to get into the core. Not the sperm, when the egg is actually formed...anywho it was like not even a second clip...but it changed my whole perception on embryology in general into something more. In fact a lot of embryologist do not even study valid concepts because they were not only published centuries ago but a lot of the studies are not valid...so that is ironic I think that science says don't follow things without a lot of proof yet at times can be a huge hypocrite of it's self..interesting to see that.

I advise studying the german embyrologist works of Erich Brimshimdt (last name I know I spelled wrong, but it should still come up) ps unless you have a lot of anatomy and stuff under your belt it will be and still is hard to understand

I too experiences this but i belive its my vision psychatry

Thanks

Universal Legend

Now, I recently began to see molecules/atoms. I wear glasses, so sometimes when I'm at an angle, I can see a reflection of my eye.

But not my eye-eye. It's like my glasses adjust to a microscopic way and digs deeper into the retina to show me how it would look in a

microscope.

It's a perfect circle. The area around it is somewhat beige.. light beige. There are some small circles around it- either light dark or dark.

When I don't have my glasses on, I can still see it a bit, but it's only blurrier and not clear.

Fear not, I believe you! In your eyes you have, are you ready for this, the most powerful microscope ever by about 10000x. Id like you to PM me your address so that I may help you out. I will extract your eyeballs and dissect them in order to locate the source of this magnificent microscope! I get a noble prize for such an amazing find and you won't see molecules anymore, or anything at all for that matter.

Before I start, I would like to ask for forgiveness. I haven't been on in a long time, but that was because of school and the likes of it. I hope I can get on here more often.

microscope.

Not the only thing that has happened.

Secondly, with/without my glasses, when it is night time, and I see a red/green light, I can somehow follow the beam and look at the molecules- not as descriptivley and vivid as you could if you had a microscope or magnifying glass, but suitable enough to give some detail.

Also, my vision is very weird. With/Without my glasses on, my vision displays tinyyyy particles of atoms/molecules. They're a variety of colors- yellow, blue, red, green. They're very tiny, but I can see them. Can someone explain what this might be?

Also, I don't want to go on making another thread to be an annoyance to people, so I will ask another question or two, if someone could gladly answer:

When I touch things, anything, I get a strange feeling. It's as if I can tell who has touched it. But I don't know exactly who did.. I can sense that I can be able to find out who has if I dig in deeper to the object, but a bit of discomfort builds up in the palm of my hand. For example, yesterday, I was touching a metal bar on my bed (I have a grey loft bed) and my touching sense got extra-extra sensitive. It was as if something were between the bar, something that could help me sense even further.. but I never found out.

Another question:

Hey.

Bout those atoms/molecules:

I c them 2

&depending on what am thinking, they start 2 change form. I dont c the process of the change, cause I really need 2 dive deep into my thoughts, visualize something & actually

tryin 2 push up the braincapacity with thoughts. Like on the pc, when u start up programs and while ur opening files -> slows down the pc right, thats what I try with the brain.

Yes, they are like plastic, slightly transparent, some have a perfect circle around a circle, others cluster themselves 2gether, like bubbles. But the ones I c arent coloured, they're always white/transparent.

So if I visualize/try 2 overload myself, I can only focus on that & not both -> those shapes change Form, get bigger, smaller, cluster. But couldnt really figure out what it is. Maybe some kind of a biological visor, dunno..

I once had a an appointement 4 a Raiki session, I'd never been 2 one & wanted 2 know what would happen, what would she (Raiki lady) say. Cause "weird" (just because we dont know) things happen since childhood. Anyway f... it. so on my way 2the session, I got lost & I was late. "Damn I cant believe this, which way, what road, take the bus??" -> alot of things went simultaneously through my head, in no time. Just by chance I got 2 c a shape, circle in circle & that thing was huge! When lookin in2 far distance it almost had the size of my thumb. That time I thought: "Oh yes, maybe its really some kind of an orientation device!!"

No it wasnt, it would have led me in2 a totally different direction. Havent seen such a big one no more since then. Raikibaby said that my chakras are all open & workin, nothing special but workin. The upper levels (throat,3.eye,crownchakra) is where the energy was significantly strong. Pff, thats all.. & after the session my feet started heating up. Wow..

But anyway u c coloured shapes right. The only things that have a colour in my vision, lemme call it "visor" (sounds gud) r flashes of light, like little explosions, some r red, blue, yellow or just white. They always catch my attention when they pop up, not often though, on some days more, on others less.

- Or the visor screensaver "Prana/Light" Points (Look in2 the sky, or on just on a bright background, u'll c points of light cruising around).

- I can hear the tv to, even if I switch it off by pushing its main ON/OFF Button, I hear the electricity runnin through it, even though the powerindicator aint lit. I need 2 pull the cable out of power, so the damn thing is silent.

- I sometimes hear the handy signals, u know that "ta ta'ta, ta ta'ta" when hold ur cellphone next 2 any speaker. Sometimes I hear it without anything around. I almost freaked out, as I heard it the 1st time. I hav good eyesight & hear perfectly but some things hav changed, slowly, almost not noticeable but if I put the all 2gether, they sum up.

I got alot more of that stuff & just registered myself a few minutes ago, I need 2 get 2 an end.

Whats happening, like I c it, is change/update of the Body. Awakening processes,adjustements & testruns etc.

I actually believe that ur eyes r fine, mine are gud & I even think they have improved rather than something else.

May I recommend u something, check out this guy:

Dr Delbert Blair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSLq5aJcnEw

check out all parts, am sure he's gon hit some of ur gifts.

Have a pleasant day

Hey.

I c them 2

Yes, they are like plastic, slightly transparent, some have a perfect circle around a circle, others cluster themselves 2gether, like bubbles. But the ones I c arent coloured, they're always white/transparent.

Have you just delibarately ignored what everyone else has said? They're called floaters, and everyone has them on their eyes.

Hey.

I c them 2

&depending on what am thinking, they start 2 change form. I dont c the process of the change, cause I really need 2 dive deep into my thoughts, visualize something & actually

tryin 2 push up the braincapacity with thoughts. Like on the pc, when u start up programs and while ur opening files -> slows down the pc right, thats what I try with the brain.

So if I visualize/try 2 overload myself, I can only focus on that & not both -> those shapes change Form, get bigger, smaller, cluster. But couldnt really figure out what it is. Maybe some kind of a biological visor, dunno..

I once had a an appointement 4 a Raiki session, I'd never been 2 one & wanted 2 know what would happen, what would she (Raiki lady) say. Cause "weird" (just because we dont know) things happen since childhood. Anyway f... it. so on my way 2the session, I got lost & I was late. "Damn I cant believe this, which way, what road, take the bus??" -> alot of things went simultaneously through my head, in no time. Just by chance I got 2 c a shape, circle in circle & that thing was huge! When lookin in2 far distance it almost had the size of my thumb. That time I thought: "Oh yes, maybe its really some kind of an orientation device!!"

No it wasnt, it would have led me in2 a totally different direction. Havent seen such a big one no more since then. Raikibaby said that my chakras are all open & workin, nothing special but workin. The upper levels (throat,3.eye,crownchakra) is where the energy was significantly strong. Pff, thats all.. & after the session my feet started heating up. Wow..

But anyway u c coloured shapes right. The only things that have a colour in my vision, lemme call it "visor" (sounds gud) r flashes of light, like little explosions, some r red, blue, yellow or just white. They always catch my attention when they pop up, not often though, on some days more, on others less.

- Or the visor screensaver "Prana/Light" Points (Look in2 the sky, or on just on a bright background, u'll c points of light cruising around).

- I can hear the tv to, even if I switch it off by pushing its main ON/OFF Button, I hear the electricity runnin through it, even though the powerindicator aint lit. I need 2 pull the cable out of power, so the damn thing is silent.

- I sometimes hear the handy signals, u know that "ta ta'ta, ta ta'ta" when hold ur cellphone next 2 any speaker. Sometimes I hear it without anything around. I almost freaked out, as I heard it the 1st time. I hav good eyesight & hear perfectly but some things hav changed, slowly, almost not noticeable but if I put the all 2gether, they sum up.

I got alot more of that stuff & just registered myself a few minutes ago, I need 2 get 2 an end.

Whats happening, like I c it, is change/update of the Body. Awakening processes,adjustements & testruns etc.

I actually believe that ur eyes r fine, mine are gud & I even think they have improved rather than something else.

May I recommend u something, check out this guy:

Dr Delbert Blair

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSLq5aJcnEw

check out all parts, am sure he's gon hit some of ur gifts.

Have a pleasant day

Perhaps you should "open" your mind to a grammatical "awakening". I find it hard to believe that someone who can barely even type properly could provide any valuable insight into the metaphysical. It's like a 6 year old giving dating advice.

I thought high school physics was enough to know it is impossible to see anything that small because of light and the size of the gaps.

• 2 weeks later...

Er. Whoever said it's impossible for light to bounce off atoms, think again. If that would be impossible, then you wouldn't see anything. How would the photons of light return to your eyes? Photons don't magically just know what's there.

Also, if you were seeing atoms, you wouldn't see perfect circles. With a sixth grade education, most people would know atoms are made of protons, neutrons, and electrons. Bunch of circles. Combined, they would make a pretty lumpy circle. If you're seeing a perfect circle, it's not an atom.

Edited by xCycoxFluffyx

Er. Whoever said it's impossible for light to bounce off atoms, think again. If that would be impossible, then you wouldn't see anything. How would the photons of light return to your eyes? Photons don't magically just know what's there.

Also, if you were seeing atoms, you wouldn't see perfect circles. With a sixth grade education, most people would know atoms are made of protons, neutrons, and electrons. Bunch of circles. Combined, they would make a pretty lumpy circle. If you're seeing a perfect circle, it's not an atom.

Light does not bounce off atoms. Photons are absorbed by electrons and reemitted. Atoms are typically smaller than the wave lengths of visible light and so cannot be imaged by visible light.

• 7 years later...
On 06/10/2008 at 0:20 AM, Moonie2012 said:

Seeing atoms with your naked eye is about as impossible as it gets - don't delude yourself into believing you are.

What you are seeing is likely blood cells traveling through your eyeballs. There is a name for it, but I can't find it.

Like I said, I see them too, and they definitely aren't atoms.

On 06/10/2008 at 0:20 AM, Moonie2012 said:

Seeing atoms with your naked eye is about as impossible as it gets - don't delude yourself into believing you are.

What you are seeing is likely blood cells traveling through your eyeballs. There is a name for it, but I can't find it.

Like I said, I see them too, and they definitely aren't atoms.

Seeing atoms with the naked eye is not "impossible" as you say. Yea, we do not have the proof. But neither do you. Nothing is impossible unless proven impossible which is impossible. So nothing is impossible only trying to prove something is impossible, is impossible.

2 hours ago, MelodyMurphy said:

Seeing atoms with the naked eye is not "impossible" as you say. Yea, we do not have the proof. But neither do you. Nothing is impossible unless proven impossible which is impossible. So nothing is impossible only trying to prove something is impossible, is impossible.

That made little, to no sense.

Nothing is impossible until proven possible. Period.

The ball's in your court.

2 hours ago, MelodyMurphy said:

This is an 8 year old thread. I highly doubt that anyone who was originally part of this thread cares anymore.

8 hours ago, XenoFish said:

This is an 8 year old thread. I highly doubt that anyone who was originally part of this thread cares anymore.

Yea. I know that but I was extremely bored