Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alaskain Grizzly Bear vs Sasquatch

Smeagol1

Alaskain Grizzly Bear vs Sasquatch  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight for survival.

• The Grizzly Bear
    • Sasquatch
    • Thor lolol

It's a cold day in Alaska a Mother grizzly bear and her cubs are partolling the edge of a river in search of salmon. When out of the blue a hungry Sasquatch looking for food breaks out of the woods. The bear with it's nateral response is to charge the giant to defend her cubs.

Who wins the fight?

:o

DISCUSS!!!!

Sasquatch. Since the bear has cubs, I expect Sasquatch to run away, as there will be plenty of vegetable food elsewhere, and winter being past, the bear is probably too lean to be worth the effort. If the bear did not have cubs, I would expect Sasquatch to eat her. For all I know, though, it might eat mother and cubs.

I once read a story about a Soviet Sasquatch taking on a bear that attacked a human.

• Like 1

grizzly. sasquatch, if it exists, can not be much stronger than a bull or moose, which can both be killed with 1 swipe. sas likely could kill a black bear though

Basically you would know the answer if you replace Bigfoot with Yao Ming. Yao Ming might be tall but a Grizzly would still kill him with one good wack and a bite. It's not like a bigfoot(if it exists) has superhuman strength. Pretty much if the Bigfoot can't outrun the bear then it is going to be a chew toy.

Basically you would know the answer if you replace Bigfoot with Yao Ming. Yao Ming might be tall but a Grizzly would still kill him with one good wack and a bite. It's not like a bigfoot(if it exists) has superhuman strength. Pretty much if the Bigfoot can't outrun the bear then it is going to be a chew toy.

we know gorillas and non human primates are incredibly strong. heck, a chimp can rips a mans limbs off! a 500-600 pound gorilla can make a grizzly have a run for its money. the sas is much more human like, and he/she and the bears dont mind each other

Grizzly. BF would likely run. A big Alaskan brown bear is a true monster.

Grizzly. BF would likely run. A big Alaskan brown bear is a true monster.

bf runs from people! arguement against a hoax. he would likely want to be left alone. i couldnt shoot something so human like, its just not in me.

Grizzly, if she could catch BF. Most likely BF wouldn't get that close to a grizzly or if it does, they may be friends. Who knows?

Odie

Grizzly, if she could catch BF. Most likely BF wouldn't get that close to a grizzly or if it does, they may be friends. Who knows?

Odie

bears eat way more, and sas wouldnt make any impact on the ecosystem if its in small numbers too.

Hmm Thor magic hammer = Cheater

Sasquatch can use primitive weapons [even chimps can pick up a stick]. Plus opposable thumbs means he could also Wrestle the Grizzly. Like Heracles and the Nimean lion.

Grizzlies are strong and their claws mean they have built in clubs. grizzlies also have strong Jaws and a knack for throat biting. Although so does bigfoot accordong to stories.

I say evenly matched. Although if there is any intelligence in the Ape the Grizzly will die before she is aware of a threat.

{aside} if there are salmon both are likely to ignore one another.

It's a cold day in Alaska a Mother grizzly bear and her cubs are partolling the edge of a river in search of salmon. When out of the blue a hungry Sasquatch looking for food breaks out of the woods. The bear with it's nateral response is to charge the giant to defend her cubs.

Who wins the fight?

:o

DISCUSS!!!!

You never said where Thor came into the story?

Unless BF has powers like the comic book Wolverine, I don't think he should mess with a grizzly bear.

Bear of course, anyone can defeat somthing that doesn't exist.

Wow I never knew there were so many sceptics that exsisted here. :( What has happened to this forum? :wacko:

I r sad panda.

Sassy weighs about 700- to 1000 pounds roughly I think it could keep it's own **** against a fully grow Grizzly. Considering it grows to 9-10 foot tall it could stand up to a bear and stare it in the eyes.

Considering seeing all the good photo evidence I think it be an interesting match.

Thor!

Given that some BF are reputed to stand about 8ft or more, and a male grizzly can easily reach the same (with females being 38% smaller), I would wager... it could come out either way. What are the details? Just HOW hungry is the mother bear and her cubs? How large (and how old/experienced) is the BF we're dealing with? I would imagine a hungry bear with cubs to give it her all, but I would not imagine a BF to fight her for something he obviously doesn't need. BF would have strength, but he doesn't have mother bear's claws and teeth. If he got in the first blow I could imagine he'd break her neck, or a limb, which would cause her to lose the fight--but if she were to get the first hit the damage would be quite effective. She could break his neck, or give him some nasty gashes that might give him second thoughts.

But really, I don't know why there would be a confrontation between the two. :o

And last time I checked, this wasn't a debate to BF's existence.

Thor is the same size as bigfoot.

plus he has a strength enhancing belt which allows him to weild Mjolnir.

Thor is the same size as bigfoot.

plus he has a strength enhancing belt which allows him to weild Mjolnir.

thor doesnt exist, bigfoot might exist

im tired of the ignorant debunkers using the santa claus arguement. its like comparing apples and oranges

Wow I never knew there were so many sceptics that exsisted here. :( What has happened to this forum? :wacko:

I r sad panda.

Deal with it.

:lol:

thor doesnt exist, bigfoot might exist

im tired of the ignorant debunkers using the santa claus arguement. its like comparing apples and oranges

NO INSULT MEH VIKING BELEIFS OR I RELEASE THE LONG FIMBLE WINTER APON YEEE!!!!! :(

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

:huh:

You have got to be kidding!!! Have any of you seen a Sasquatch battle???? I have, and trust me, the bear, and I do not care what size it is, would run for its life!!! Sasquatch are viscious, brutal fighters. There would be no contest!

If you ever see them fighting, get the he** out of there as fast as you can move!! You don't want to be anywhere in the vicinity!!!

Sasquatch can get quite large, well over 12 ft. tall, and the Elders are Highly trained fighters, and bears have been seen running away from just the sight of one. They don't want anything to do with them!

Read your history. This is documented.

Tianca

:huh:

You have got to be kidding!!! Have any of you seen a Sasquatch battle???? I have, and trust me, the bear, and I do not care what size it is, would run for its life!!! Sasquatch are viscious, brutal fighters. There would be no contest!

If you ever see them fighting, get the he** out of there as fast as you can move!! You don't want to be anywhere in the vicinity!!!

Sasquatch can get quite large, well over 12 ft. tall, and the Elders are Highly trained fighters, and bears have been seen running away from just the sight of one. They don't want anything to do with them!

Read your history. This is documented.

Tianca

Welcome to U-M. Where might I find this history to read?

Why don't you photograph or film them?

Squatch's height advantage, upper body strength and girth would bring about the Grizzly bears (GB's) demise. When the 2 meet in battle, the GB instinctively wraps its jaws around BF's jugular in an attempt to asphyxiate him. Unfortunately for the GB, BF is an opponent unlike anything he has faced before. BF's massive stump-like neck is unaffected by this tactic and his breathing is not hindered whatsoever. This is the GB's fatal mistake, his lower extremities are now totally vulnerable. BF counter attacks with a swift knee into GB's exposed groin region. The GB would immediately drop to the ground rolling in agony simultaneously clutching his genitals. It is at this point that BF recognizes that he has several options open to him. He may elect to leap 8 to 10 feet into the air and landing his entire body - elbow first - onto GB's skull resulting in a quick death. Alternatively, if BF chooses to punish the GB in a slow and torturous manner, he'll administer a series of kicks to GB's stomach and ribs. What ensues is nothing short of gruesome. BF stands over the helpless GB, watching as it slowly expires from internal bleeding.

Now let us consider an alternative scenario where the GB does not collapse to ground after being the recipient of that knee to the groin and he is merely hunched over. BF would quickly subdue GB in a fierce headlock unlike anything ever witnessed on the WCW and even the UFC.

BF's huge biceps and triceps are ideally suited for this maneuver. Once in this position, the grizzly would be administered a painful assortment of moves such as the noogie. And keep in mind that I’m not referring to the type of noogie commonly utilized by your neighborhood bully. NO, this version of the noogie is so violent and intense, it has been outlawed in every state with the exception of Alaska. From this, squatch will most likely implement the cork screw noogie configuration (CSNC) where BF forcefully rotates his middle knuckle litterally drilling into the temple area of the grizzly skull. However, I can't rule out the standard trans-lateral noogie (STL) where the same middle knuckle forcefully slides back and forth permanently removing chunks of the GB’s fur and scalp material. This would be followed by a continuous barrage of knuckle shots to GB temple, nose and jaw. The more the GB struggles to extricate himself, the tighter BF's death grip becomes.

Within seconds, the Grizzly bear's body quickly becomes limp and BF flips him upside down in the most vulnerable position imaginable. He clutches the GB's rear legs and leaps nearly 2 and a half stories into air with the GB still attached. This acrobatic feat concludes with the GB's head being pile-driven 18 inches into the soil. The entire forest shudders by this impact and BF walks away as the victor.

Either way, the day ends badly for the grizzly bear.

• Like 2

Grizzly

i doubt BF would try and fight with a mother bear. besides most reports are of BF bein peaceful.

but i guess if they had to duke it out for some reason.yeah the bear would win