Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alaskain Grizzly Bear vs Sasquatch

Smeagol1

Alaskain Grizzly Bear vs Sasquatch  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who would win in a fight for survival.

• The Grizzly Bear
    • Sasquatch
    • Thor lolol

Bigfoot may have a lot of things, but he ain't got this.

post-106978-0-46272200-1421333917_thumb.

Also, in looking for this photo, I came across some fairly graphic images of bear-on-bear attacks with entire sheets of flesh ripped off. didn't want to post them, but you can find them easily.

It would be a bad day for bigfoot - particularly since sightings nowadays seem to be about 90% "juvenile Sasquatches" (you know, man sized).

Edited by Rafterman
  • Like 1

Edited by Thorvir Hrothgaard

Dammit, didn't see the date of the OP. Broke one of my own rules.

• 5 weeks later...

Are all of you crazy? A clever man has a chance against a Grizzly, by either playing dead or getting to a tree to escape and then later fashioning a weapon to get the jump on it later. There have been stories about tool use among Sasquatch so even if he cannot go toe to toe physically he still has the option of escape and attack later.

• Like 1

Grizzly bear. I've read articles of what they can do. A mother grizzly bear protecting her cubs would turn sasquatch into a pile of mush.

Sasquatch fans should better hope that he can readily disappear from the grizzly as he does from cameras. :yes:

• Like 1

Are all of you crazy? A clever man has a chance against a Grizzly, by either playing dead or getting to a tree to escape and then later fashioning a weapon to get the jump on it later. There have been stories about tool use among Sasquatch so even if he cannot go toe to toe physically he still has the option of escape and attack later.

Grizz would shake you out of a tree, a brown bear would climb up after you. and Sasquo would laugh his socks off.

Well, Grizzlies are real and as yet there is no proof of Bigfoots being real at all. So unless we're going to assign the "mystical powers of the Bigfoot" to it, then it's really sort of moot.

And where are those tools?

a grizzly and a sasquatch wouldn't fight, they are the best of friends

whenever mama grizz needs a babysitter, she calls mrs squatch

BEST - Ron

• Like 1

oh darn, I guess Bigfoot and Grizzly would fight after all....................

I'm not sure what the fight is about however - my guess, mrs squatch caught mama grizz with her man

BEST - Ron

Except that Sasquatch hasn't been proven to be real. The grizzly would just ignore his non-existence anyway.

• 2 weeks later...

And where are those tools?

Check out the new analysis on the P/G subject just this week by MK Davis. It cleary shows Patty holding an object or tool in her left hand before dropping it. What is it? Who knows. A flat piece of bark or wood used as a cutting board? Garbage or litter she picked up? A Bible? Who knows but she clearly has something and it's a shame Gimlin and Patterson didn't notice this or anyone else soon after the film analysis, or they could've went back for this artifact. Anyway I believe Sasquatch are a relic human and of course they make and use tools. They would destroy a large bear, but as I'm sure you know they are weary of confrontation so this fight would never happen.

They would destroy a large bear, but as I'm sure you know they are weary of confrontation so this fight would never happen.

A bear would easily defeat any figment of an imagination.

Check out the new analysis on the P/G subject just this week by MK Davis. It cleary shows Patty holding an object or tool in her left hand before dropping it. What is it? Who knows. A flat piece of bark or wood used as a cutting board? Garbage or litter she picked up? A Bible? Who knows but she clearly has something and it's a shame Gimlin and Patterson didn't notice this or anyone else soon after the film analysis, or they could've went back for this artifact. Anyway I believe Sasquatch are a relic human and of course they make and use tools. They would destroy a large bear, but as I'm sure you know they are weary of confrontation so this fight would never happen.

I'm guessing half a sandwich (non-union actor no dinner break).

post-106978-0-46272200-1421333917_thumb.

and either due to being a poor print or due to some intentional fudging- what a beautiful Bigfoot (with a midtarsal break thus lacking a print of the rest of the foot) print that would make.

• 2 weeks later...

Couple of things

1. Ever notice on all the paranormal topics, the one that gets the most rabid/religious reaction from "skeptics" is bigfoot, followed in close second by aliens.

2. I voted for Bigfoot because of this story:

the account of Thomas Fisher, a local fisherman, who witnessed something strange on the shoreline from his boat. He and his deckhand observed a large grizzly bear on the beach for several minutes, seemingly oblivious to the two fishermen in their boat one hundred yards from shore. Suddenly, the bear alerted as if sensing danger, and then fled from the beach. The men were perplexed. What could have spooked Alaska's apex predator? Fisher describes a massive hair-covered creature walking out on the beach which he believes was a sasquatch. http://bigfootevidence.blogspot.com/2012/04/bigfoot-alaska-bear-encounters-bigfoot.html
  • Like 1

1. Ever notice on all the paranormal topics, the one that gets the most rabid/religious reaction from "skeptics" is bigfoot, followed in close second by aliens.

Give it a rest...

• Like 1

If giant monkeymen are like that lumbering lummox in the Patterson film, a Griz would have a nice little meal for the kiddies, in short order.

I've spent the last three years researching the stupidest thread on UM, and yep, this is it.

I've wasted three years, there's no reason anyone else should.

Give it a rest.

Plus, where the hell is an 'Alaskain Grizzly' from, where exactly is Alaskia?

Edit: It's an Alaskan brown bear, or Grizzly otherwise known as a Kodiak.

Ursus rant over.

*harumph*

P.S.: 'Bigboot' is currently "Homo non knowilibus", a humanoid cryptid. I'll put a a Kodiak against the figment of your imagination, any day.

Edited by Likely Guy